Topic: My account has been hacked (Minha conta foi invadida)

Hello, my site is offline for a few days and I have received complaints related to the non-functioning of the clients' website and due to this I'll can respond judicially according to Brazilian laws, of which Youhosting within the Brazilian laws is also supportive. In addition, the invasion of our main page occurred.
The registration email is gaosilva@gmail.com

Olá, meu site está fora do ar alguns dias e tenho recebido reclamações relacionadas a não funcionamento do site dos clientes e devido a isso posso responder judicialmente conforme leis Brasileira, das quais a Youhosting dentro das leis brasileiras também é solidária. Além disso ocorreu a invasão da nossa página principal.
Site: vide e
O e-mail de cadastro é o gaosilva@gmail.com

Re: My account has been hacked (Minha conta foi invadida)

YouHosting is no longer being maintained and will soon be shut down. We recommend finding a new service provider.

I understand it all, but I need my host accessible to communicate my clients of according with Brazilian laws.

4 (edited by Host4Ya 2016-12-14 11:15:48)

gaosilva wrote:

I understand it all, but I need my host accessible to communicate my clients of according with Brazilian laws.

I don't want to dissapoint you, but as @Eric already said, YH is no longer maintained although I still did not loose my hope for recovery of the project. I saw Hostinger working on projects like Zyro, Hostinger and 000-webhost, but YH is currently not in that list. I wish it was though. They sadly said they'll shut it down.

Oh btw... Your page is throwing a 500 aka. ServerError which is usually related to an error in a script or something similar. You might be able to get the page working without having to contact YH. I might be able to help you with that if you want.

Cheers

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

For a few years, YH was strong and better than professional reseller services, for the unfortunate that it is dying and we cannot do anything about it.

When it started it had too many professional services and features, but they are being shut one after the other, so one day it is going to die, although I hope there is someone who can give it a few electrical shocks.

solutions wrote:

For a few years, YH was strong and better than professional reseller services, for the unfortunate that it is dying and we cannot do anything about it.

When it started it had too many professional services and features, but they are being shut one after the other, so one day it is going to die, although I hope there is someone who can give it a few electrical shocks.

I am quoting my post because I was not even surprised that I am posting this on 22nd Dec, 2016 and it shows the date years back.