Topic: Problem with dot tk domains

Hi there, thank you so much for resolving the "adding new client issue - much appreciated.

Unfortunately I am having another issue when adding dot tk domain names as master domains and for clients. Please may you look into this. Thanks

Post's attachments

Youhosting.png 207.12 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Problem with dot tk domains

Have you read the message?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

For 5 years I have been hosting with you guys and I haven't had any problems. I had 10 tk domains and 5 co.cc domains in my reseller account. Now all of a sudden you decide to faff around, fix problems that weren't there in the first place.. Sort yourself out before I flood social media with your [REMOVED] service.

The reason for many of the issues is that YouHosting is shutting down in the near future. That's why new registrations are essentially disabled. As for free domains, they have been prohibited as master domains for years now.

I am not surprised, You guys are becoming a joke. I've flooded social media with your shit service, good luck in the future "You  make hosting" my [REMOVED]

hostsa wrote:

I am not surprised, You guys are becoming a joke. I've flooded social media with your shit service, good luck in the future "You  make hosting" my [REMOVED]

Who are you referring to as "you" in this case? Neither Eric nor I are representatives of YouHosting or it's parent company, Hostinger. And it has been years since any announcements have been made by YouHosting representatives so I highly doubt they visit this forum anymore.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host