Topic: Cannot create new Client Accounts!

Hi, 2 weeks ago I tried adding a new client to my server, however when I went to save the client, your site gave me a who lot of errors. This is becoming a joke now guys, when ever I need to do something in my youhosting account it s always a mission. Stop trying to  fix something that isn't broken in the first place. This is the second potentially paying client I lost out on. Please get you guys sorted out. You guys were the best services I ever signed up for. Now its starting to become an embarrassment.

Re: Cannot create new Client Accounts!

Stop trying to  fix something that isn't broken in the first place.

Thats the best joke i've heard in ages.

if you spent a little (very little) bit of time researching (like read a few posts in this forum) you'd see posts like this

http://forum.youhosting.com/post97465.html

where hostinger staff let us know that youhosting is being closed.

Backup whatever you have here if you can, and run away as fast as you can.

where hostinger staff let us know that youhosting is being closed.

According to official hostinger ticket support:

7 days ago:

Please note that even though we have restricted signups to the service, we still support all of our existing customers.

4 days ago:

I apologize for any inconvenience this problem with YouHosting.com may have caused you.
We could try contacting the YouHosting.com support department from our end and see how the issue with your account could be resolved. We will get back in contact with you as soon as possible.

1 day ago:

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. We have now forwarded the complaint to our developers to look at. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

And yes, I keep using Youhosting.com and I keep getting revenue, that's why I keep fighting.

What is true is that Fran or the official support is lying, because they say the opposite, and both are supposed to be Hostinger Staff, which is a big shame and pretty sad.

While you are working on it. Won't you just please make our lives  just a hair strand easier by updating long over due scripts in auto-installer I.E. Joomla 1.7 to 3.0 or 2.5 if that is not too much to ask

I think you dont get it.

Then I shell take this to social media, being the cause of you guys shutting down

You still dont get it.