1 (edited by fvsegarra 2016-06-30 13:59:56)

Topic: Story Behind Fran

Hi there,
Maybe this is not so interesting for you, or maybe it turns out it helps you somehow. In any case, I think it's cool to be able to write about my story at YouHosting Forum, a community I am still very attached to. I am Fran Villalba Segarra, and this is my story (that was such a cool beginning hehe).

Okay, so I was born in Spain, some 28th of April 1997. At the age of 13 my parents sent me to England for a year to learn their (turns out) awesome language -English. So I broke my leg that same summer, at the age of 14. I came back to Spain and started to learn programming. I began my first projects, and saw a guy just like me who had a super cool web hosting company. So I created my first web hosting projects too (with YouHosting actually), and then I joined 2FreeHosting, which turns out was a project from the owner of Hostinger International. I helped growing 2FreeHosting and joined Hostinger International itself. I grew inside the company and now I'm here writing an article about me in the forum of one of our biggest projects, 000webhost! We also just launched a Spanish hosting brand, HostMania, where I also help out. I plan on growing my company/investment portfolio throughout time.

Alright, so all of these sounds kind of cool. Even though, I also think there are kind of truly relevant issues out there (life, the Universe and so on). I would also love to contribute into those suuuuper relevant topics somehow. You may be interested in reading an article I published a few weeks ago: http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/Villalba20160601

Aaaaanyway, hope that was kind of not too borning!

Thanks for reading it! big_smile

Re: Story Behind Fran

Useless and boring! Nobody is interessed in you. Prehaps you can craete your own blog about your self. But nobody likes you or interessed you

3 (edited by domkalan 2016-07-02 21:43:52)

I found the topic interesting. I do have to advise to be careful and minded that the community has some strains on the abandonment of the service.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

Thanks!
And I had nothing to do with the abandonment of YouHosting smile

fvsegarra wrote:

Thanks! And I had nothing to do with the abandonment of YouHosting smile

I am aware of that smile, I suppose others have a hard time separating a person from a company.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

well people are mad because of all the fals promises they were given & thats what can break the trust of people in all future promises

Absolutely,
I did never give any promise based on third-party interests.

I believe I watch Frans "behaviour" longer than anyone still existing here . I am not sure what he is up to now ...hostinger staff , eh smile

Selling your website Free Domain Classifieds.
Domain parking alternative ? Free MinisiteS

Hi!
Well, I'm currently studying what I like at University and working in what I like at Hostinger.
I am also preparing my own company to keep on advancing in the professional side. I try to enjoy and have fun smile

On the other hand, the reason why I keep coming here to YouHosting's Community is because I began all my web hosting story here, when I was around 14-15 years old. I appeciate a lot this community big_smile

What do you particularly like working on in Hostinger?

The work is fun (marketing/management), I love new tech, I learn and people are also cool! smile
I posted a pic on Hostinger's office not so long ago. You can view it on my social media accounts. All links at fran.global