Topic: I need quality web hosting (free).

i need a web hosting which is reliable and fast .
and free . my website wouldn't require much resources
i don't wanna go for other free hosts because of their bad services.
can anyone here help me with a good reliable free hosting?

Re: I need quality web hosting (free).

000webhost or bplaced might satisfy your needs

Greetings from Germany,
Marcel Menk

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Host4Ya wrote:

000webhost or bplaced might satisfy your needs

Greetings from Germany,
Marcel Menk

bplaced is not taking signups anymore.

X10Hosting is great, if you're in one of their whitelisted countries. HelioHost is amazing as well, their uptime is unrivaled.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

I would personally recommend x10Hosting, I have used them for personal sites & they have been great - completely free, no ads on sites - the only downside is that you have to login to your account regularly.

- Nathan Hilton, Management Team @ Musicboxset Limited.
PROMOTION: BoxBilling Pro Licence <-- £10.00 GBP One Time Payment (Offer Ends: March 31st, 2016)

6 (edited by rubenmdh 2016-02-08 15:30:01)

I can offer you free hosting on my SSD server. Just send me a PM and I'll contact you to give you your account.

Kind regards.

I'm back!

Shoot me a PM if you have any question!

Try hostkda.com the fastest free web hosting.

My free hosting package has the same speed as the premium ones. hosting24.pw

We can also provide reliable and fast free hosting which comes with cPanel, SSD Drives, Cloud Linux etc but as your said you need Reseller then you may go with MOFH

Rajesh Chauhan wrote:

We can also provide reliable and fast free hosting which comes with cPanel, SSD Drives, Cloud Linux etc but as your said you need Reseller then you may go with MOFH

i didn't said reseller....

MEENA wrote:
Rajesh Chauhan wrote:

i didn't said reseller....

I offer free hosting as well, No youhosting or MOFH.

Use the current link: https://www.sunihost.co.uk/secure/?/cart/free/

12 (edited by Luigi442wii 2016-02-15 13:19:46)

nathanjshilton wrote:

I would personally recommend x10Hosting, I have used them for personal sites & they have been great - completely free, no ads on sites - the only downside is that you have to login to your account regularly.

They were awful the last time I used them - my board just went to slush at the end of last month because their servers were constantly going down with 503, slowness and CSS/layouts disappearing for no reason.

Also MEENA is in India and therefore would be banned from registering because of the fact x10 is available to only 8 countries in the world. Anyone can use a VPN or proxies so it should be more closely looked into who's spamming the servers.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Have you ever tried my host Hosting24.pw? No? Then you should try it and you will get no errors.

Luigi442wii wrote:
nathanjshilton wrote:

They were awful the last time I used them - my board just went to slush at the end of last month because their servers were constantly going down with 503, slowness and CSS/layouts disappearing for no reason.

Also MEENA is in India and therefore would be banned from registering because of the fact x10 is available to only 8 countries in the world. Anyone can use a VPN or proxies so it should be more closely looked into who's spamming the servers.

yeah x10 doesn't provide hosting in india.

I suggest you use HelioHost or ask someone to host your website on their server.
Once we get the new board (which will very likely run Vanilla), we can move this discussion there instead.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

@Meena..

PM me. I may be able to help