Topic: Why selected MOFH ?

I have noticed my YH resellers moved to MOFH but I would like to know they didn't choose to get own server ?

Re: Why selected MOFH ?

I moved to professional reseller hosting,  not YH or MOFH.
Mainly because i didn't choose MOFH is because they have a lot of restrictions - VistaPanel, and the only thing you can do is suspend/unsuspend accounts. You can't modify your things or anything.

I believe that in order to offer free hosting successfully, you need to have a system which allows you to put an insane amount of accounts on a server and be able to crack down on abuse swiftly and efficiently. Hostinger (YouHosting) has that and so does ByetHost (MOFH).

Getting a server and installing cPanel is the easy part, but building the infrastructure necessary to be able to offer free hosting properly is both expensive and time consuming and would bankrupt me before being anywhere near profitable. I also built my brand on "Free and Unlimited" hosting, which is even harder to replicate on own infrastructure.

With MyOwnFreeHost, I can continue to run a free hosting brand with minimal effort and overhead costs.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Now I have all controls over the server and my earning got x4 because all traffic is on GoogieHost not redirecting to Hostinger anymore

The best thing is to pay some £ for a reseller hosting to not deal with the errors of youhosting. Very simple. Or what you can do is vps. Many ways.

FireBZ wrote:

The best thing is to pay some £ for a reseller hosting to not deal with the errors of youhosting. Very simple. Or what you can do is vps. Many ways.

I don't think VPS would be allowed if they were being used for free hosting servers.
Or is this wrong?

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

7 (edited by Webhost 2016-02-05 06:32:00)

I believe that in order to offer free hosting successfully, you need to have a system which allows you to put an insane amount of accounts on a server and be able to crack down on abuse swiftly and efficiently. Hostinger (YouHosting) has that and so does ByetHost (MOFH).

indeed I think this is true, free hosting on scale is not the same as 'normal shared hosting' via cpanel / direct admin ,etc.

Im running a test on new vps server with cPanel freshly installed, will post the results here when completed in a few hours.

Luigi442wii wrote:

I don't think VPS would be allowed if they were being used for free hosting servers.
Or is this wrong?

It's not that much different when using a dedicated server. Someone else's IPs are getting blacklisted but you're using your own isolated resources (whether in the hardware or software level).

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

@Raj you meant : your reseller/ or clients i dont get the statement right

@All right now i'm thinking of moving to a pro reseller service but i dont know wich best , i'll be happy if anyone can suggest good reseller

10 (edited by NikoCodey 2016-02-05 11:31:35)

Raouf wrote:

@Raj you meant : your reseller/ or clients i dont get the statement right

@All right now i'm thinking of moving to a pro reseller service but i dont know wich best , i'll be happy if anyone can suggest good reseller

I can provide you good reseller for $15/year. PM me.

NikoCodey wrote:

Can I offer free hosting and use SSL with this, please?

Fhk wrote:
NikoCodey wrote:

Yes, you get WHM with unlimited resources and you can add any hosting package you want

NikoCodey wrote:
Fhk wrote:
NikoCodey wrote:

Yes, you get WHM with unlimited resources and you can add any hosting package you want

you need to stop smoking that stuff and work out what your server can handle !!

There we go, nothing is called unlimited, let me guess do you have unlimited hard drives? guess what our Earth has limitation and I think so to the world, regarding the free hosting I admit that your main provider of your VPS/Dedicated server may find it unacceptable and give you a nice termination, please grow up from 99s and stop fooling people, if you want to sell, make acceptable quotes nothing is called unlimited again, the RAM and CPU power to handle the users isn't unlimited as well, or it will be easy to open thousands of youhostings, youhosting failed because of the same strategy and the way they fool people.

Maximum size 400 characters long and 4 lines high.

Webhost wrote:
NikoCodey wrote:
Fhk wrote:

you need to stop smoking that stuff and work out what your server can handle !!

What are you talking about? This is handable, please don't insult me next time before even trying.

Unlimited hosting is common and feasible and there are good arguments as to why it's a good idea.

That said, good unlimited reseller hosting is a lot harder to find. And as far as I know, there isn't a single company in the world who has managed to make unlimited reseller hosting with support for free hosting work (without some major catch anyways).

i agree with you @Hans, the point is that resellers use a company who offer reseller hosting and the server where they on must be able to handle the features what they reseller offers, and for so far is there no reseller who offer anything unlimited expect disk and bandwidth but resouces not.