Topic: Looking for a BoxBilling reseller

Hello.
I'm looking for a boxbilling license reseller which can sell me a license for $2.50
Anyone knows?
Thanks.

Re: Looking for a BoxBilling reseller

It's open source software, why would you pay for a license? Support? Good luck getting that through a reseller.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

At mine reseller can you get on our biggest plan a free whmcs license but thats on many companys. Why don't you try THT?

Hans wrote:

It's open source software, why would you pay for a license? Support? Good luck getting that through a reseller.

Thanks for the good luck! Found it https://www.musicboxset.co.uk/

NikoCodey wrote:
Hans wrote:

But are they able to offer technical support for BoxBilling? Because the software itself is free and it's perfectly legal to hack the licensing module to always show you a PRO license.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

6 (edited by nathanjshilton 2016-03-21 15:36:27)

Musicboxset Limited (www.musicboxset.co.uk) is BoxBilling's top distributor within Europe.

It doesn't provide technical support for BoxBilling, however does provide general support and has access to a technician on BoxBilling directly so bug reports will be sent directly to a BoxBilling development technician.

- Nathan Hilton, Management Team @ Musicboxset Limited.
PROMOTION: BoxBilling Pro Licence <-- £10.00 GBP One Time Payment (Offer Ends: March 31st, 2016)

You can take a look at the Partners List:

http://www.boxbilling.com/partner#list

8 (edited by nathanjshilton 2016-03-21 15:37:05)

admιn, the partners list is bugged for one & it does not display all partners by default.
Only those that have enabled their information to be displayed on that list.

PROMOTION: BoxBilling Pro Licence <-- £10.00 GBP One Time Payment (Offer Ends: March 31st, 2016)

Just to make it clear, i purchased the plan at MusicSetBox since it seems to be the most reliable one.

admιn wrote:

Why are you impersonating an 2 year old inactive administrator?

NikoCodey wrote:
admιn wrote:

Why are you impersonating an 2 year old inactive administrator?

Agreed.

FireBZ wrote:

At mine reseller can you get on our biggest plan a free whmcs license but thats on many companys. Why don't you try THT?

Are you sure you're allowed to sell whmcs because your not allowed to sell hostbill according them them...

rayhaggins3 wrote:
FireBZ wrote:

Are you sure you're allowed to sell whmcs because your not allowed to sell hostbill according them them...

No, you cannot sell HostBill licences, however you can resell WHMCS licences, as long as the licence is used on your own network (E.g. your own shared/reseller servers, virtual servers & dedicated servers).

I can vouch for them, i have a owned license with them and they are fantastic! even a custom theme done with them as well, very friendly staff and always willing to give a helping hand, Im ordering another theme for my box billing off them in a few weeks smile

NikoCodey wrote:
Hans wrote:

#1 Nice Necro

#2 I just realized that who ever ended up getting licneses from that reseller, your not a very bright person. As Hans stated your can crack BoxBilling for free and it's 100% legal.  Your basicly just sitting around giving your money to something that dosent need to be purchased.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

Now if i had seen that i could of saved some money sad

domkalan wrote:

#1 Nice Necro

#2 I just realized that who ever ended up getting licneses from that reseller, your not a very bright person. As Hans stated your can crack BoxBilling for free and it's 100% legal.  Your basicly just sitting around giving your money to something that dosent need to be purchased.

That may be the case, however many do not have the technical knowledge or time to decode the licensing system on BoxBilling, so many people still purchase a life time licence as it is well cheaper than purchasing monthly, yearly etc.

nathanjshilton wrote:

That may be the case, however many do not have the technical knowledge or time to decode the licensing system on BoxBilling, so many people still purchase a life time licence as it is well cheaper than purchasing monthly, yearly etc.

Yes, because it requires so much technical knowledge to a replace the contents of a file with other contents which are just given to you.

19 (edited by nathanjshilton 2016-03-21 15:43:30)

That may be so, but not everyone has the time to go through the YouHosting forums & googling how to do it & threads regarding it on BoxBilling's forum get removed.

Most people buy them for the support behind it. Musicboxset Limited has direct communication between BoxBilling developers & our technical team, now most distributors/resellers don't have this & has to open a support ticket on BoxBilling for their customer.

nathanjshilton wrote:

That may be so, but not everyone has the time to go through the YouHosting forums & googling how to do it & threads regarding it on BoxBilling's forum get removed.

Most people buy them for the support behind it. Musicboxset Limited has direct communication between BoxBilling developers & our technical team, now most distributors/resellers don't have this & has to open a support ticket on BoxBilling for their customer.

That's true, people will always need support so a license is good for that, hence why i skint myself at the time to buy a lifetime license as when i need support i know it's there, waiting for boxbilling staff from our end takes ages, hence why i didnt get a license direct.

Now that i dont need a license to put  test boxbilling license up so i can try my hands at creating themes for boxbilling well give it a try anyways lol. a new learning curve learning to skin, smile

nathanjshilton wrote:

Not everyone has the time sure, but for those that want to save them self some money then this is what you would want to do. Its not even that hard and could be done in little than under 30 seconds. Even if you do not want edit the file yourself you can download it here from when it was first introduced. In my opinion the entire BoxBilling is just a horrid mess to sell.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.