Topic: The real YouHosting!

Hello there, as I saw one post where Luigi442wii posted a edited image of YouHosting, I decided to "mirror" the YouHosting webpage.
And this is the fruit of my creation: http://youhosting.ml/

Feel free to take a look and make your opinion! You can contribute to edit some things if you want to tongue
Cheers.

I'm back!

Shoot me a PM if you have any question!

Re: The real YouHosting!

That is the true yh.

3 (edited by Fhk 2016-01-30 04:37:37)

tongue That is the correct YouHosting. If I get time I may send you more content. By the way, you can have an active signup page that does not go to YH, but to your spam mailing list....(Never try this at home).

http://oi67.tinypic.com/2lmqdxl.jpg

And you should have added this banner on the homepage.....in place of the original.

(Almost) Free cPanel Reseller hosting:

http://goo.gl/VWzhSC for only $1.99/mo.

Fhk wrote:

By the way, you can have an active signup page that does not go to YH, but to your spam mailing list....(Never try this at home).

That's illegal and would make the mockery site worse than the actual one.

However, you could use the signup form to:
- show a notification that signups are disabled permanently

That said, do you have a GitHub for this or something like that? I can think of a few things to add should I get bored.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

5 (edited by rubenmdh 2016-01-30 05:25:35)

Hans wrote:
Fhk wrote:

By the way, you can have an active signup page that does not go to YH, but to your spam mailing list....(Never try this at home).

That's illegal and would make the mockery site worse than the actual one.

However, you could use the signup form to:
- show a notification that signups are disabled permanently

That said, do you have a GitHub for this or something like that? I can think of a few things to add should I get bored.

The login actually works lol (and if login works, register will work), I though it wouldn't log in. I am going to disable it as I don't think it will have any use. Anyways, on every form there were messages like "Attention. This form goes nowhere, don't submit it.".

Oh, GitHub? A great idea, I'll edit the post with that.
Kind regards,
Ruben.

I'm back!

6 (edited by DealWithIt 2016-01-30 08:30:43)

The real deal!
Hostinger is the biggest shameless crap I ever met in my online life.
Congratulations Hostinger, you s uck.

Site is offline now, I think they take it down

8 (edited by rubenmdh 2016-01-30 13:22:26)

Rajesh Chauhan wrote:

Site is offline now, I think they take it down

It seems that Freenom has taken down the domain. I "re-registered" it. Hope it works soon.

Kind regards.

I'm back!

Case Studies:

1FreeHosting.com

Increase traffic: Done. Increase PageRank: Done. Reach 500 registrations per day: Done. YouHosting allowed us kick start our business and reach 50.000 client registrations in less than 6 months. (Note: we are YouHosting)

ServersFree

We are a Hostinger company and we got a request form client to get ranked by the keyword "Free Servers". We have chosen YouHosting and achieved Top #3 for this keyword on Google very easy and fast as YouHosting allows us to place footer links on all pages hosted (not for anyone else though!). And users build us a crap content! Lots of broken content!

Terms of Service

All we do is suspend accounts for no reason, ignore legitimate requests and send you spam email.
TOS is done.

White label and NOT customizable

Change control panel header and footer
    Upload different logos for different applications
    Hide all the control panel icons since everything's broken
    Break control panel HTML and CSS code
    Create your own themes which doesn't hide the fact we still use a shit panel

Also someone needs to put this somewhere:

http://i63.tinypic.com/x55m5e.png

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:

Case Studies:

1FreeHosting.com

Increase traffic: Done. Increase PageRank: Done. Reach 500 registrations per day: Done. YouHosting allowed us kick start our business and reach 50.000 client registrations in less than 6 months. (Note: we are YouHosting)

ServersFree

We are a Hostinger company and we got a request form client to get ranked by the keyword "Free Servers". We have chosen YouHosting and achieved Top #3 for this keyword on Google very easy and fast as YouHosting allows us to place footer links on all pages hosted (not for anyone else though!). And users build us a crap content! Lots of broken content!

Terms of Service

All we do is suspend accounts for no reason, ignore legitimate requests and send you spam email.
TOS is done.

White label and NOT customizable

Change control panel header and footer
    Upload different logos for different applications
    Hide all the control panel icons since everything's broken
    Break control panel HTML and CSS code
    Create your own themes which doesn't hide the fact we still use a shit panel

Also someone needs to put this somewhere:

http://i63.tinypic.com/x55m5e.png

Thanks for contributing! smile

All of them are on the web. Btw, I've added the images that I found on the forum on the "About Us" page. Take a look! http://youhosting.ml/en/page/about.html

Kind regards.

I'm back!

11 (edited by DealWithIt 2016-01-30 20:55:19)

Awesome work rubenmdh, I'm proud of you.
It would be a pleasure if you also add the official Youhosting tshirt
http://oi65.tinypic.com/219tqhv.jpg

This is a new one I made to celebrate Youhosting.ml:
http://oi67.tinypic.com/2h3mn42.jpg

They stole our time, they stole our work, they stole our clients, they stole our sites, they stole our traffic and they stole our money but...

They won't steal our mood, you motherf*ckers!

12 (edited by Me-Professional 2016-01-31 00:01:12)

smile

Maximum size 400 characters long and 4 lines high.

13 (edited by rubenmdh 2016-01-31 07:43:58)

DealWithIt wrote:

Awesome work rubenmdh, I'm proud of you.
It would be a pleasure if you also add the official Youhosting tshirt
http://oi65.tinypic.com/219tqhv.jpg

This is a new one I made to celebrate Youhosting.ml:
http://oi67.tinypic.com/2h3mn42.jpg

They stole our time, they stole our work, they stole our clients, they stole our sites, they stole our traffic and they stole our money but...

They won't steal our mood, you motherf*ckers!

All of them are on the web! Thanks!

Support page is bugged (well, YH wouldn't need it anyways. Just joking) I am trying to fix it.
Cheers.
-----
The support page appears sometimes, Idk why does this happen.
Also, YouHosting.ml is now on the Internet Archive! Yay!

Cheers.

I'm back!

As for the support page, just make it send an email for contributions to the Real YouHosting instead of 'support'.

I was going to make this a few months back and couldn't be bothered, and I'm surprised someone took what I put on that image... and then turned it into a website. big_smile

Luigi442wii wrote:

As for the support page, just make it send an email for contributions to the Real YouHosting instead of 'support'.

I was going to make this a few months back and couldn't be bothered, and I'm surprised someone took what I put on that image... and then turned it into a website. big_smile

I don't think they'll read contributions or suggestions, and, how could I do it? Take the support form and replace it as a suggestions form?

Cheers.

I'm back!

16 (edited by Luigi442wii 2016-01-31 10:08:41)

rubenmdh wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:

I don't think they'll read contributions or suggestions, and, how could I do it? Take the support form and replace it as a suggestions form?

Cheers.

Exactly that - allow attached HTML files, though, and of course change the email to yours...

also what version of PunBB does this site run, I want to see for any security problems in it

PS what's wrong with using the word 'shite' over 'shitty'? It could show all the world hate YH, by using dialect terms...

Luigi442wii wrote:
rubenmdh wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:

Cheers.

Exactly that - allow attached HTML files, though, and of course change the email to yours...

also what version of PunBB does this site run, I want to see for any security problems in it

PS what's wrong with using the word 'shite' over 'shitty'? It could show all the world hate YH, by using dialect terms...

I'll have that in mind. May'be I'll add the suggestions page.

About the shitty and that, I don't know what you mean. I am from Spain and I am obviously not as experienced as one of UK, USA, etc. with English, that's why if someone has better words to write in the page, they are welcome.

Cheers.

I'm back!

Luigi442wii wrote:

Punbb is just as dead as this shitty site, however its a the latest edition 1.4.2 If I remember, this one was released several years ago, JUST TO SAY, it has some vulnerabilities so let's hope some one hack the hell out of this forum! CHEEEERS!

https://www.google.com/search?q=vulunba … lity+punbb

Maximum size 400 characters long and 4 lines high.

I am waiting for these sites owners

5freehosting.com
serversfree.com
3owl.com
Nazuka.net
888webhost.com
boxhost.me
1freehosting.com
2freehosting.com
0zed.com

Rajesh Chauhan wrote:

I am waiting for these sites owners

5freehosting.com
serversfree.com
3owl.com
Nazuka.net
888webhost.com
boxhost.me
1freehosting.com
2freehosting.com
0zed.com

What are you waiting them for?

I'm back!

Wants see what they are going to do.... BTW 2FH migrating with Hostinger... Fran officially announced that on forum

Rajesh Chauhan wrote:

Wants see what they are going to do.... BTW 2FH migrating with Hostinger... Fran officially announced that on forum

Only 2freehosting has an "active" community. All others don't care about anything.

Cheers.

I'm back!

All in one client area:

Ability to control hosting accounts
Ability to register & lose domain names
Broken client help desk
Broken billing & invoicing system
News, announcements and obviousness base (useful for when something breaks again)

Integrated support system:

Broken help desk system
Add, edit, manage help desk departments (which are all the same shit)
Setup predefined (canned) responses - be just like the YouHosting support staff themselves!
Customizable email templates with variable parsing
Obviousness base, news and announcements system (useful for when something breaks again)

Do even more:

Add custom client control panel sections (which do nothing useful)
Edit and extend standard client control panel sections (again, useless)
Badly translate client area into any existing language in just 30 minutes, making your clients confused due to the errors!
Add and edit 'staff' users with different permissions

#3. Sell links and traffic:
Start providing free hosting service and put a text link at the footer of each website
You will soon be punished in Google index and it's all your fault for being naïve!
Someone will be so stupid as to buy a text link on all your websites
You can also promote your own projects and increase your search engine ratings (which is the only good thing to come out of it)
You also have an ability to control/sell error page traffic (that's about 10% of traffic), either to hostinger.co.uk or hostinger.co.uk

http://forum.youhosting.com/ChangeLog

looks like 1.4.2

@WebHost
how you found that
lol