Topic: Using Freenom API

Hi everyone,
I am wondering that is there anyone who register free domain for users via freenom reseller api ? I can't do that. When I tried to register domain, xml response to me ""array(2) { ["error"]=> string(42) "Login credentials do not match any account" ["status"]=> string(5) "error" } "".

How can I get this Login credentials?

I am sorry about my bad english.

Re: Using Freenom API

Integrating YouHosting ? If yes then I would suggest you that don't waste your time ...

Isn't the Freenom staff better equipped to answer this question?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:

Isn't the Freenom staff better equipped to answer this question?

Isn't the Freedom staff better equipped to sending automated bot replies?

Apparently their support is useless, and canned, like YouHosting's. Besides, .tk is used by many scammers and spams and I wouldn't trust a site using it, unless it's a forum.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:

Isn't the Freedom staff better equipped to sending automated bot replies?

Apparently their support is useless, and canned, like YouHosting's. Besides, .tk is used by many scammers and spams and I wouldn't trust a site using it, unless it's a forum.

Call them, they'll help. Reluctantly, I might add, but they do help. I needed to transfer away from them and while my first ticket went unanswered for many weeks, calling them really got them to sit up and pay attention.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Well at least I know I'm not the only one who hates Freenom. I would of called them but I don't have international calling. Just as a heads up Namecheap is holding a transfer event this Tuesday (Febuary 2, 2016). If I remember correctly its about $4 per transfer.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.