Topic: Registration Disabled, R.I.P YouHosting

Hello,

Its about 3 days users are not able to receive e-mails to validate their registrations, I have seen many resellers including Hans added notification that "REGISTRATION TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE"

MySQL, FTP, Servers server is also down, you can say YH is dead now. I was waiting for confirmation from Hostinger but we are not getting any clue about that,....

Re: Registration Disabled, R.I.P YouHosting

Hi there, i have same problem

3 (edited by DealWithIt 2016-01-15 12:10:49)

Hans, how to deal with it now?
If I were you guys, I would go to most important webhosting forums like webhostingtalk, digitalpoint etc..
to complain about HOSTINGER.

Yes, HOSTINGER is the one treating you like a piece of dry shlt, this is not YH, this is HOSTINGER.

MAKE SOME NOISE.

Warn in public forums to all HOSTINGER customer, hosting24, vps.me and whatever other shlt they manage, what is going to happen to them when this company decides their service is not profitable anymore.

They have representatives in the most important forums, lets see what they have to say about this.

Rajesh move your a ss and claim what is yours, what you worked on for so long time, but claim it in PUBLIC and where it can hurt to the company, as they hurt you already.

BEST REGARDS.

E-mail confirmations and password resets are broken now, essentially making it impossible for new users to create accounts.

Rajesh Chauhan wrote:

I was waiting for confirmation from Hostinger but we are not getting any clue about that,....

It has been years since Hostinger did an official announcement, why would they start now?

That said, I doubt that this is intentional. The database just corrupted under the load and no-one bothered to pass the 5 minute fix required to solve this.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

This may sound like a stupid question but is the email system broken panel wise or smtp server wise? I was going to recommend using a third party smtp service like Mandrill?

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

domkalan wrote:

This may sound like a stupid question but is the email system broken panel wise or smtp server wise? I was going to recommend using a third party smtp service like Mandrill?

It's broken database-wise. You see a database error (duplicate primary key) when an e-mail should be sent. It most likely has nothing to do with the actual e-mail adapter. I'm using Mandrill and get this problem.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

7 (edited by Rajesh Chauhan 2016-01-15 23:06:43)

Finally am setting up my own server to keep providing Free web hosting

What's new at GoogieHost ?

cPanel Free Web Hosting ( No GoogiePanel)
    SoftaCulas Auto installer
    Cloud Linux
    1GBPS Uplink
    3 Server Locations
    99.95% Server Uptime
    No Mobile Redirection
    Unique Affiliate Program (Make Cash by referring your friends)
    Easy Upgrade to Premium hosting or VPS and Dedicated server
    Affordable Domain Registration
    Free Migration for Paid Clients
    WHMCS Billing Panel
    No Spam or abuse accounts
    We welcome more contributors

New Free Hosting Package:

1000 MB Disk Space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    1 Data Base
    2 E-mails
    1 FTP Accounts
    Free Website Builder
    Auto Installer
    Free SEO Tools
    Free CDN (Cloud Flare)
    Free Shared SSL Certificate
    Monthly Backup
    Forum Support

We will check each account manually to avoid abuse issues, I hired a guy  for this job. I am not making enough money but still am not going to shutdown this project just like that....

I am sure I can get all my traffic to my own website instead of redirecting on Hostinger, I can communicate with my clients and stop third party to advertise their service on e-mails.

How much it cost ?

I was paying $90+/mo to host my personal websites on a VPS + $40 for SVIP+ Some additional services for my websites $40

$90+$40+$40 = $170/mo

Now I have 1 dedicated server with

32GB  of RAM
8 Core CPU
5vLan/29 IP
1X2 TB Sata Drive
Xeon E3-1230 3.2 Ghz
100MBPS Uplink
Tier 3 Data Center
Cloud Linux
cPanel
WHMCS
SoftCulas

Cost $250/mo that means I am going to pay $100 extra in comparison of my previous expenses on hosting and servers. I'll move all my websites on it and start providing free/paid hosting from the same server.

Any suggestion and feedback will be appreciated smile 

You should use a new name only because people might come across reviews and then think it's bad when you have upgraded the service to hosting which actually works.
Good luck.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:

You should use a new name only because people might come across reviews and then think it's bad when you have upgraded the service to hosting which actually works.
Good luck.

We don't think we need to change our name, I'll keep this name for long term

Rajesh Chauhan wrote:

Finally am setting up my own server to keep providing Free web hosting

What's new at GoogieHost ?

cPanel Free Web Hosting ( No GoogiePanel)
    SoftaCulas Auto installer
    Cloud Linux
    1GBPS Uplink
    3 Server Locations
    99.95% Server Uptime
    No Mobile Redirection
    Unique Affiliate Program (Make Cash by referring your friends)
    Easy Upgrade to Premium hosting or VPS and Dedicated server
    Affordable Domain Registration
    Free Migration for Paid Clients
    WHMCS Billing Panel
    No Spam or abuse accounts
    We welcome more contributors

New Free Hosting Package:

1000 MB Disk Space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    1 Data Base
    2 E-mails
    1 FTP Accounts
    Free Website Builder
    Auto Installer
    Free SEO Tools
    Free CDN (Cloud Flare)
    Free Shared SSL Certificate
    Monthly Backup
    Forum Support

We will check each account manually to avoid abuse issues, I hired a guy  for this job. I am not making enough money but still am not going to shutdown this project just like that....

I am sure I can get all my traffic to my own website instead of redirecting on Hostinger, I can communicate with my clients and stop third party to advertise their service on e-mails.

How much it cost ?

I was paying $90+/mo to host my personal websites on a VPS + $40 for SVIP+ Some additional services for my websites $40

$90+$40+$40 = $170/mo

Now I have 1 dedicated server with

32GB  of RAM
8 Core CPU
5vLan/29 IP
1X2 TB Sata Drive
Xeon E3-1230 3.2 Ghz
100MBPS Uplink
Tier 3 Data Center
Cloud Linux
cPanel
WHMCS
SoftCulas

Cost $250/mo that means I am going to pay $100 extra in comparison of my previous expenses on hosting and servers. I'll move all my websites on it and start providing free/paid hosting from the same server.

Any suggestion and feedback will be appreciated smile

Out of curiosity, which provider did you decide on?

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Only 1 hard drive and no raid !!??

guess you will be backing this up every day to another server, as hard drive failure is inevitable over a given period of time !

Webhost wrote:

Only 1 hard drive and no raid !!??

guess you will be backing this up every day to another server, as hard drive failure is inevitable over a given period of time !

Yes we do have 1TB Raid

Rajesh Chauhan wrote:

Yes we do have 1TB Raid

software or hardware raid?

Also please do simulate a disk failure, before it happens to understand how to do recovery (this is new management you as the webhost will need to perform, that you did not need to worry about previously when using reseller services ! ) . 

It seems that the e-mail issue has been fixed now, I'm receiving a ton of old mail now.

So, if you're somehow not gone yet, your users should be able to sign up again.

15 (edited by fawkz 2016-02-17 13:44:41)

DNS are working too

16 (edited by Luigi442wii 2016-02-17 16:56:33)

If YH admin has seen my new board thread and is suddenly fixing the shit to stop us moving, then I will probably eat myself

Also FTP is working on Server 3 it seems using the File Manager.

It's strange how this is fixed only an hour after that thread.

Hans wrote:

It seems that the e-mail issue has been fixed now, I'm receiving a ton of old mail now.

So, if you're somehow not gone yet, your users should be able to sign up again.

What about the DNS problem?

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

Tavoid wrote:

What about the DNS problem?

fawkz wrote:

DNS are working too