Topic: My New Forum

Well I asked Admin can I post here about my new Webmaster Forum and potentially get some feedback, but still no answer after a few days.
Can someone answer it to me, pls.

All for Webmasters - Webmasters for all!

Re: My New Forum

You can post your site here, but it must be finnished and hosted at YH for so far as i know but alot of users doesn't do that so i just would say to you, post your site here!

The original "admin" is probably dead right now and, as far as I know, no one at Hostinger has picked up the position. So don't bother to PM admin. He doesn't do moderation stuff anyway as far as I know, you'll have to ask an (active) moderator for that.

And I'm here now and yes, you can post your site.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Thanks Hans and sorry that I missed you (to ask) ...Hope "dead" is just a joke ...ha.

Well I started my new Forum. I've been working on it last few months it is only a week old, but it is Up and running.
It is Webmasters Forum, but WordPress and Graphic design are main Subject.
I respect an opinions of many of you and hope some feedback.

http://netpen.info

Looks really good and has the potential to turn into a middle-sized community in my opinion.
I might register later, if you haven't blocked gmx mail from registration (since alot of spammers use gmx email).
(actually, weren't the Google Ads placed after the hostinger bloke was murdered?)

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

It is very nice, and has a great potential.

(Almost) Free cPanel Reseller hosting:

http://goo.gl/VWzhSC for only $1.99/mo.

Thank you guys for your feedback!

It is very nice, and has a great potential.good luck.!