Topic: InverHosts

Just thought i would show off my website, it includes WHMCS billing software, check it out and tell me what you think guys and gals.
http://inverhosts.com

2 (edited by Fhk 2015-11-09 19:00:56)

Re: InverHosts

Did you read the rules? Only websites of YouHosting allowed. WHMCS not supported here! But am not disappointing you. Success.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************
EDIT
********************************************************************************************************************************************************
The domain search page is acting strange for me! Either incorrect characters or invalid domain!

WHMCS  can be used on YH as its just a billing software like boxbilling, and yeah i did read the rules...
Also about the domain search its like that i think due to me not selling domains untill next week.

A bit of the rules page..
Also, this section is originally meant for YouHosting reseller sites but most of us like to see creative works regardless of their purpose. This means you can post your blog, business card or other site here as well but only within reason.

big_smile

craigibhoy wrote:

WHMCS  can be used on YH as its just a billing software like boxbilling, and yeah i did read the rules...
Also about the domain search its like that i think due to me not selling domains untill next week.

A bit of the rules page..
Also, this section is originally meant for YouHosting reseller sites but most of us like to see creative works regardless of their purpose. This means you can post your blog, business card or other site here as well but only within reason.

big_smile

1. I disagree. Boxbilling cannot be used as WHMCS. Why? YouHosting API is different, other billing systems cannot handle.
2. I agree if you disabled domain name registration. Doesn't WHMCS have a way to hide form?
3. Right. Even I like to peep at other people's projects====even copy ideas, NOT content.

The website works and luckily its allowed to use WHMCS. But...

1. The template is a free WHMCS template which isn't overused but many people dont like it. Me neither. There is not a single change beeing made. Its just the stock one.

2. Your logo is missing the black border at the bottom. It rather doesnt fully load or its just too big for the theme and gets cut off.

3. The favicon is still the stock one.

According to the points above I think you didnt really put afford into that project. "The fast money" is probably your goal. But let me tell you... That does not work like you think in hosting buisiness. It takes a whole lot of time and afford to even get started in a propper way.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Thats why i chose this theme as i don't think ive seen it used, its only temp until i get a new one from theme forest,  and my goal isn't about money that is why i spend money on the reseller.

Subject:Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date:November 10, 2015 19:47
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

partners@inverhosts.com
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<partners@inverhosts.com>:
    host mail.inverhosts.com [37.61.237.122]: 550 No Such User Here

It works perfectly fine for me

Maybe you only allow mail from the system, not outside!

craigibhoy wrote:

Sent from which address? Only the same server?

Also, as a hosting provider: "that's the wrong answer".

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Maybe you use in your chat larger white instead of red? In a chat a lot of red.

Hans wrote:
craigibhoy wrote:

Sent from which address? Only the same server?

Also, as a hosting provider: "that's the wrong answer".

I have tested this using various email providers, gmail, outllook and gmx and they have all worked fine.

Also to the other person about the chat if you mean the live chat i have only just implemented it and will change it accordingly.

13 (edited by craigibhoy 2015-11-11 13:02:22)

A little update to say we now have a forum.
http://inverhosts.com/forum

Did you receive my mail?? This is the response today.

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date:November 12, 2015 6:32
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

partners@inverhosts.com
    host host.goodhostingserver.com [107.182.182.46]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<partners@inverhosts.com>:
    550 Sender verify failed

I didn't get one from you, but i got one from some russian guy who said was from YouHosting forums.

Why mine not going through? Let me try Gmail.

Fhk wrote:

Why mine not going through? Let me try Gmail.

Seems works with gmail.??/

I tried Gmail just now and its worked, also just got another message maybe from you about being partners.

Now im getting the error message now when i go to reply back to you via admin@hostmy5.com

Maybe you use in your chat larger white instead of red? In a chat a lot of red.
tanks

I tried to use white fully but it clashes with the white on the template so i use red but once you send a message its white with borders so it doesn't clash as much

craigibhoy wrote:

I tried Gmail just now and its worked, also just got another message maybe from you about being partners.

Yes, I mailed you via Gmail and it went through.

craigibhoy wrote:

Now im getting the error message now when i go to reply back to you via admin@hostmy5.com

Try to email me via gmail. Maybe we ought to know which server to troubleshoot.

craigibhoy wrote:

I didn't get one from you, but i got one from some russian guy who said was from YouHosting forums.

Russian man it was me, but I'm from Ukraine. wink

craigibhoy wrote:

I tried to use white fully but it clashes with the white on the template so i use red but once you send a message its white with borders so it doesn't clash as much

Please tell me you can use the as a background chat, gradient?

oops russian and ukranian language look alike a little sorry, im not sure if gradient can be used ill look into it.