Re: FTP access is "temporally" disabled - 110 days and counting

I hope it will be more than soon.

The problems continue and you hosting seems no longer supported. Youhosting "support team" not answer any ticket

Yes, I got unreplied tickets that I opened weeks ago. Are you SVIP? I am.

fawkz wrote:

Yes, I got unreplied tickets that I opened weeks ago. Are you SVIP? I am.

I am VIP reseller.

Time to move on...

YH SX

Also Super VIP
This situation is a shame.

No difference between free, VIP and SVIP. Ony quota since they are all on the same server.

58 (edited by Niksma 2015-10-17 07:10:18)

@fvsegarra
I am very pleased that you have shown the courage to come to the forum. I am also pleased to tell you personally that you have lost a great number of webmasters in Russia. I am also pleased to tell you personally that you have gained a reputation Bad Free Hosting (Hostinger)!
I also want to inform you that the master-domain with Bad Free Hosting (Hostinger) moved to Stable Free Hosting (ifastnet)!

@fvsegarra
I want to personally express my gratitude that you do not find the time to upgrade!
This allowed the experts of our community to move a huge amount of customer sites on a cheap high-quality professional hosting (not Hostinger).

Your company did everything right to lose the reputation of resellers administrator (s VIP), and our users. We openly and made a openly heralded for its users that the accounts are unavailable, inaccessible FTP, File Manager is not available, sites builder inaccessible due to unscrupulous companies Hostinger.

Russia is a friendship and reliable partnership!
The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label
Russian Free hosting with PHP, MySQL, no ads - 96host.ru

59 (edited by Fhk 2015-10-17 12:26:24)

Sorry. I removed the post I made here, it was not a good one to look at.

Still only 80 port is open, FTP disabled.
Hosinger fuсk u!    sad

61 (edited by fvsegarra 2015-10-17 11:43:37)

Hello,
It is not in not only in my hands whether we update YouHosting now or later on.
As I said, I will try to make sure we update YouHosting, but I cannot decide when our devs start with the update. I am with you guys, not against you. I can be a useful tool for the community, nothing else smile

fvsegarra wrote:

Hello,
As I said, I will try to make sure we update YouHosting, but I cannot decide when our devs start with the update. I am with you guys, not against you. I can be a useful tool for the community, nothing else smile

True, people shouldn't confuse the messenger with the message. I'm very grateful that you are able to give us some status updates (in contrary to the utterly useless support).

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

I am also happy that we have a messenger otherwise I would have already lost hope and left. Don't take anything person on here @fvsegara.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

64 (edited by Niksma 2015-10-17 21:28:50)

fvsegarra wrote:

Hello,

I do not flame, I appeal to you, as a representative of Hostinger. I would hope that my words will reach the company's management.

Your programmers can not decide when to do the update? It is very good. For me, it is actually very good. My colleagues from 28/09/2015 - 02/10/2015 (5 days) did a great job of integrating (Stable Free Hosting ) Partner Program Lioo.

Please tell management that I need more time to 01/11/2015 to make some changes to the advertising company.* If Hostinger run all the functions upgrade the deadline I will be more difficult to compete with Hostinger.

*My active resellers will receive VIP status and legal status: a branch of "non-commercial partnership". It will be free of charge if more than 300 active clients accounts.

Russia is a friendship and reliable partnership!
The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label
Russian Free hosting with PHP, MySQL, no ads - 96host.ru

I really have doubts that the update will happen in the next ten years, like I do with 7-Zip actually getting a final release in the next ten years, too.

But if it ever comes, then I'll probably be shocked that YH has been updated. It needs an update more than Hostinger needs to improve their own service.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:

I really have doubts that the update will happen in the next ten years, like I do with 7-Zip actually getting a final release in the next ten years, too.
But if it ever comes, then I'll probably be shocked that YH has been updated. It needs an update more than Hostinger needs to improve their own service.

Well said!

No news?

68 (edited by Fhk 2015-10-22 11:20:33)

The news are the obvious old tales. No updates, atleast for now.

I have a live status monitor for FTP on all servers. Unless this thing starts turning green, assume that there is nothing new to report.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

Why would it be enabled on servers 5, 13 and 21 though, and none others?

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Hans wrote:

I have a live status monitor for FTP on all servers. Unless this thing starts turning green, assume that there is nothing new to report.

This tool don't work. I have websites in server 21 and FTP is down, is imposible to enter FTP but your tool show FTP Up.

Luigi442wii wrote:

Why would it be enabled on servers 5, 13 and 21 though, and none others?

I have absolutely no clue.

Luis973 wrote:
Hans wrote:

This tool don't work. I have websites in server 21 and FTP is down, is imposible to enter FTP but your tool show FTP Up.

What this tool does is it tries to connect to the server on port 21. With most servers, the port is closed which gives the error.

$ telnet server20.grendelhosting.com 21
Trying 31.170.166.24...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused

Some servers do accept connections and appear to have a working FTP daemon:

$ telnet server21.grendelhosting.com 21
Trying 31.170.166.25...
Connected to server21.grendelhosting.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [privsep] [TLS] ----------
220-You are user number 11 of 500 allowed.
220-Local time is now 13:00. Server port: 21.
220-This is a private system - No anonymous login
220 You will be disconnected after 3 minutes of inactivity.

As to whether FTP is actually working completely is hard to say, considering it's a bit more tricky to determine programmatically. Also, I don't actually know if these servers are actually working or not since I've yet to find an account from which I know it's on one of these "working" servers.

I have tested which ftp is online, and the result is 5,13,21 ...

It's not much, but something ... Let's hope that all ftp online soon...

Perhaps they are switching out the FTP application.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

75 (edited by Webhost 2015-10-27 11:00:13)

I would speculate they are stopping  'services' like ftp on the  servers as these 'services' are causing disks to burn up on the node, in an effort to reduce overloaded servers getting more overloaded (same as stopping new reseller apps , etc) .