26 (edited by fawkz 2015-10-08 04:14:32)

Re: FTP access is "temporally" disabled - 110 days and counting

fvsegarra wrote:

2015-09-26 14:38:26
Hello,
The situation should be over within a week.

Any update?

fawkz wrote:
fvsegarra wrote:

2015-09-26 14:38:26
Hello,
The situation should be over within a week.

Any update?

No updates coming this way. Waiting will help us the less. Just tell clients our restrictions does not allow incoming connections from outside the server - at least until further notice (which I feel may not come or at least take very long).

fvsegarra said two weeks ago "within a week", I was meaning that.

Fvsegarra let us know another fake estimated time please.

fawkz wrote:

fvsegarra said two weeks ago "within a week", I was meaning that.

Fvsegarra let us know another fake estimated time please.

That is what am also referring. Everything is silence here.

30 (edited by fawkz 2015-10-08 05:58:20)

Yes, Sometimes I feel I'm the only one paying SVIP.

Hello,
In principle, the ETA for this situation was a week.
Even though, as you can see by yourself, it is taking longer.
There's no new ETA for this at the moment.

In principle, he simple doesn't know...

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

blackienl wrote:

In principle, he simple doesn't know...

In short... Keep waiting.......

34 (edited by fvsegarra 2015-10-08 14:55:43)

Hi,
No, I have no clue when the FTP will be enabled again. As I said, there's no new ETA.
Even though, my news contribution to this forum is going to stop until more official news are released, to make sure we avoid confusion smile
In short, just wait a bit more, indeed.

35 (edited by fawkz 2015-10-09 03:29:44)

I have no clue when the FTP will be enabled again

my news contribution to this forum is going to stop

just wait a bit more

sigh

36 (edited by uhostall 2015-10-11 12:43:01)

Common , now fix it, it has been very long now, i am tired of getting FTP  related tickets in high volume. if you can not or planning to close or something then just confirm so that we can start searching and moving out to another reseller.

After waiting six days, I got a reply to my ticket yesterday. It said "do you have any errors".

I didn't think I could get any angrier considering that FTP has been unavailable for over two weeks and I (a SuperVIP reseller) had to wait six days for a status update and then that happened. 90% of client accounts don't work and I get a canned reply with a spelling mistake which gives me no information whatsoever except for the fact that the person who sent the ticket has absolutely no idea what he or she is doing.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

YouHosting must have no knowledge of English whatsoever (just like Hostinger staff).

If they ask that, they are the most incompetent support ever, I'd rather have no reply than something utterly stupid that took 6 days to copy and paste from a selection of responses.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

They should allow this board members assist them running the YH platform as they work on other projects.

Hans wrote:

90% of client accounts don't work

That should make it much easier to move to a new platform! lol

Again, I must say something I have been saying for a very long time, youhosting is an abandoned project. The writing has been on the wall for a long time.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Hostinger has no respect for us YouHosting people. Who ever manages the desk treats us like we don't exist and then the uptime is just horrible. I don't know about you guys but I've already pulled from YouHosting. It's asgame to see them killing this off one by one to create this "planned update". I don't think there will be an update anymore. I think the plan is to kill off the service since they don't make enough income from it.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

@domkalan you are right,this thing is planned to closure.

Hans wrote:

After waiting six days, I got a reply to my ticket yesterday. It said "do you have any errors".

Same here, I would slap that idiot.

But hey, according to fvsegarra we just have to wait "a bit" more.

Hi,
All I can say is that we should wait a bit more, sorry.
Do not make any decisions yet please.

fvsegarra thank you.
It is very good to have a Hostinger Staff presence in the forum.

You don't have any official announce about the coming update?

People still think there will be an update?

YH SX

It seems as if that is the only thing that is keeping the YouHosting community alive. Everyone is waiting for this update to come out. I have a feeling that it's never going to make it out.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

YouHosting closes Reg, disables FTP, sends Hostinger spam to users, redirects error pages to Hostinger, leves servers down for several days/weeks....
A staff member promises FTP will be fixed in a week and 2 weeks after that he claims there is no date to fix it...

And people really think there will be an update and everything will be fine again?
I have no idea how hostinger does that but there seems to be a marketing genius there.

If everyone just plays their waiting game and stays, so why do you think they should change? It just works fine the way they "manage" YouHosting.

YH SX

The closure of YouHosting will reduce spam on the internet; though it is here I have learnt a bit of things. Am not against it - nor am I for it!

50 (edited by fvsegarra 2015-10-13 13:24:46)

Hello,
YouHosting will be updated, I can tell you that. I will be in charge of that as soon as Hostinger's load is reduced. Just be a bit patient please. Let me explain myself: Hostinger International Ltd.'s aim is to provide free internet services; shared hosting, vps and reseller. The product line would be incomplete without the free reseller service. We will update YouHosting, I will make that sure. Even though, the shared hosting part of the company takes most of our current time. But Hostinger International Ltd. would lose meaning of being without the other free services and being reduced to shared hosting only. Do please be patient, we do not want to lose you. I have not always been at Hostinger International Ltd. Back in 2012, I was one more user who started his very first web hosting project with YouHosting, Eurhost. I love this community and this project and do not worry, YouHosting WILL be updated. We already have a plan, we just need to find the time to apply it. It may take some time, there's still no ETA for anything. But the only thing you can have for sure is that YouHosting will update.

I hope this explanation is enough smile