1 (edited by Niksma 2015-08-23 23:11:33)

Topic: Alternative form Sign UP

The modified development of WMID32

Setting in the file sign.up/setting.php

Example:
http://smages.com/images/ext1.jpg

For users the SignUP form in the index.html file:
http://smages.com/images/ext2.jpg

On any your page, under any design it is possible to deliver in IFRAME

The user fills a form and sends
Example:
http://smages.com/images/ext3.jpg

Then he sees the message:
http://smages.com/images/ext4.jpg

Checks the mailbox:
Example:
http://smages.com/images/ext5.jpg

From spam registration - the password is generated automatically

Setup the administrator panel on YH:
http://smages.com/images/ext6.jpg

Post's attachments

signup.zip 5.18 kb, 11 downloads since 2015-08-23 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Russia is a friendship and reliable partnership!
The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label
Russian Free hosting with PHP, MySQL, no ads - 96host.ru

Re: Alternative form Sign UP

Can you change the CAPTCHA that is used on the sign-up form to a new one?
Only, that the YH one basically gives away that you are a reseller.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:

Can you change the CAPTCHA that is used on the sign-up form to a new one?
Only, that the YH one basically gives away that you are a reseller.

YH checks the captcha serverside. At least they did till about half a year ago. I dont really know if they still do it nowadays.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Host4Ya wrote:

YH checks the captcha serverside. At least they did till about half a year ago. I dont really know if they still do it nowadays.

Nothing has changed. Also, how would you verify it client side without allowing the client to lie?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

We have talk-post about it many times,
the only way-solution which can work it's double email verification and you can do it with all kind of websites WP, Joomla, html,

You ask before your future client pass your final sign page to verify his mail
it's a simple routine, many plugin exist for that and you can place a captcha or re-captcha,
and when your client verify his mail then he can go to your main signup page.

FreeResellers.net
NO Setup Fee - Or Any Deposit - Or Monthly Cost
New Forum!

6 (edited by Niksma 2015-08-26 22:58:44)

In this form there is no captcha,. You can to include captcha, if wish.

There is no sense in registration if the password is generated and sent on mail.
If you in difficulty at a choice what captcha, to deliver will help to be become you:
http://coding.smashingmagazine.com/2011 … t-captcha/

The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label

Sorry to bring this off-topic, but:

reCAPTCHA is probably the worst option, it does some stupid things like making one word readable and the other garbled and pixelated so no one in the world can decipher it. wink

I wouldn't include though because many get bot signups, CAPTCHA is ineffective these days.

Luigi442wii You are totally right it so .... and if you use it for sure some clients leave you,

FreeResellers.net
New Forum!

What about the robot capacha. I've had clients tell me they enjoy that one alot better than scambled letters.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

domkalan wrote:

What about the robot capacha. I've had clients tell me they enjoy that one alot better than scambled letters.

You mean the one Hostinger uses for when you create a new website? I don't know what kind of captcha/verification you're not a machine system you're referring to, exactly.

I am talking about the newer version of of the Google ReCAPATCHA. I have not used the new Hostinger recently so i'm not sure what they have. I found a post about what I am talking about here.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

That's the same captcha they use, sometimes it wants you to pick from images and sometimes not for verification.

I mean, here's a picture from google images of a problem with recaptcha: http://www.41085.org/Captcha.png

New image re-captcha is more flexible and have more fun

FreeResellers.net
New Forum!

14 (edited by Niksma 2015-08-29 06:09:55)

Methods of protection of a web form without kapcha

Hidden field

This method can seem strange, but it, seemingly, works. The hidden field (hidden in sense of display:none) is added to a form. If the field is filled, the user is considered a bot.
Surprisingly, but many unpretentious bots fill all unknown fields.

Obfuskation or enciphering of HTML

The source code of the page is, in fact, a function javascript challenge like document.write (decode(encodedHTML)) where encodedHTML - is somehow the ciphered HTML.

Blocking of certain user-agent

Some bots use very specific headings user-agent. It is possible to block requests not containing user-agent in general or containing obviously bad heading.

One more method, I wrote in 2013 by means of a chekboks:: http://forum.youhosting.com/topic5197-s … ckbox.html

Niksma's methods work but are still quite crude. I have seen (bigger) websites which track the time you are on the page before submitting which once locked me out because my password manager allowed me to login very fast.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

16 (edited by Niksma 2015-09-01 00:18:27)

I know HANS, but it will allow to think to our resellers towards safety. To look for still solutions for example, having applied protection in htaccess etc.

If I deliver the ready recipe here at once, then it is possible that many will not understand it and will think that it is my cunning system to steal their accounts.
Actually alternative registration will help to avoid one hundred unsuccessful registration.

I believe an email verification script with re-captcha it's more easier than any other system

FreeResellers.net
New Forum!

18 (edited by Niksma 2015-09-01 12:52:48)

The best kaptcha - lack of a kaptcha

Addition of verification of data:

if (!empty($_POST['email'])){ 
$rmail = ($_POST['email']);
$rcountry = ($_POST['country']);

if (!preg_match("/^(?:[a-z0-9]+(?:[-_.]?[a-z0-9]+)?@[a-z0-9_.-]+(?:\.?[a-z0-9]+)?\.[a-z]{2,5})$/i",trim($rmail)))
{
         echo 'You specified the wrong e-mail<br/>Be registered again!<br/>';
$bad = false;
}
else {

if ((stripos($rcountry,"YY") !== false)){
         echo 'You did not specify the country<br/><br/>Be registered again!<br/>';
$bad = false;
}

$bademail = array("@rambler.ru","@lenta.ru","@ro.ru","@r0.ru","@narod.ru","@gmail.com",".ua",".cf",".ga",".ml",".tk","@dodsi.com","@throam.com","@tmpeml.info","@trash247.com","@flurred.com"."@tempmail.de");
   reset($bademail);
   foreach($bademail as $findbademail){
      if (stripos($rmail,trim($findbademail)) !== false){
         echo 'Registration from your mailbox<br/>"' . $rmail . '" is prohibited!<br/><br/>Use other mail!<br/>';
$bad = false;
      }
   }

$badcountry = array("AO","AD","AS","DZ","AL","AX","AF","AI","AQ","AG","AR","AW","AU","AT","BS","BH","BD","BB","BE","BZ","BJ","BM","BT","BO","BA","BW","BV","BR","BQ","IO","VG","BN","BG","BF","BI","KH","CM","CA","CT","CV","KY","CF","TD","CL","CN","CX","CC","CO","KM","CG","CD","CK","CR","CI","HR","CU","CY","CZ","DK","DJ","DM","DO","NQ","DD","EC","EG","SV","GQ","ER","ET","FK","FO","FJ","FI","FR","GF","PF","TF","GA","GM","DE","GH","GI","GR","GL","GD","GP","GU","GT","GG","GN","GW","GY","HT","HN","HK","HU","IS","IN","ID","IR","IQ","IE","IM","IL","IT","JM","JP","JE","JT","JO","KE","KI","KW","LA","LB","LS","LR","LY","LI","LU","MO","MK","MG","MW","MY","MV","ML","MT","MH","MQ","MR","MU","YT","FX","MX","FM","MI","MC","MN","ME","MS","MA","MZ","MM","NA","NP","NL","AN","NT","NC","NZ","NI","NE","NG","NU","NF","MP","KP","VD","NO","OM","PC","PK","PW","PS","PA","PZ","PG","PY","YD","PE","PH","PN","PL","PT","PR","QA","RE","RO","RW","BL","SH","KN","LC","MF","PM","WS","SM","ST","SA","SN","RS","CS","SC","SL","SG","SK","SI","SB","SO","ZA","GS","KR","ES","LK","SD","SR","SJ","SZ","SE","CH","SY","TW","TZ","TH","TL","TG","TK","TO","TT","TN","TR","TC","TV","UG","AE","GB","US","ZZ","UY","UM","PU","VI","VU","VA","VE","VN","WK","WF","EH","YE","ZM","ZW");
   reset($badcountry);
   foreach($badcountry as $findbadcountry){
      if (stripos($rcountry,trim($findbadcountry)) !== false){
         echo 'Registration from your country is prohibited!<br/>';
$bad = false;
      }
   }

}
<tr>
    <td>You Country:</td>
    <td><select name="country" id="country">
    <option value="YY">Specify the country</option>

It is possible to check data before sending them for the registration link!

Why is gmail.com listed as a bad email may I ask?
I know this is a demonstration PHP code but it makes no sense to put it there. Perhaps something like fakeinbox or yopmail would go better.

all accounts will be created from reseller's admin account in YH admin panel.
Yes, it can works without captcha but you shoud newer do that.
my old code is like a piece of shit, but it works.

now, in free time i try to make complex frontend (proxy cp) and backend (new Regex API)  theme.

again:
You use it on your own risk, without any waranty.
And you shoud newer use it without captcha.

Luigi442wii wrote:

Why is gmail.com listed as a bad email may I ask?
I know this is a demonstration PHP code but it makes no sense to put it there. Perhaps something like fakeinbox or yopmail would go better.

If I fairly answer your question, me again will accuse of the Russian promotion. )))

Google cooperates with CIA and the U.S. NSA long ago. And long ago re-reads mail of the users. Thus, I excluded opportunity not to subject the users of excess danger from espionage of the USA.

22 (edited by Niksma 2015-09-01 17:08:43)

wmid32 wrote:

again:
You use it on your own risk, without any waranty.
And you shoud newer use it without captcha.

Yes, of course use at own risk your construction. But if add the htaccess file to a root directory with the following changes, the risk will be minimum:

.htaccess

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
Header always set X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN
</IfModule>

<FilesMatch "(\.(htaccess|php|txt)|~)$">
  Order allow,deny
  Deny from all
  Satisfy All
</FilesMatch>

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
  RewriteEngine On
  RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode.*\(.*\) [OR]
  RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (\<|%3C).*script.*(\>|%3E) [NC,OR]
  RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR]
  RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2})
#We send all blocked requests for the home page with an error 403 Forbidden error!
  RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.html [F,L]
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
Options -ExecCGI
</IfModule>

I agree with you Vitaly (wmid32), it is part of your script. I at the beginning of this subject reported that it is the modified completion of your API.

@Niksma I know Google read your email for advertising purporses, and basically try to get their nose in whenever, which is why I don't use it. Hell, imagine the Google Government, they'd make privacy illegal.

And yeah, maybe we should. Perhaps the message to clients is what you stated, and then refer them to a GOOD email provider (like inbox.com).

But let's not get off-topic, I have a topic for both email accounts and programs.

There is not a government out there that does not participate in these types of things, US, Russia, Canada, <insert country here>, and all email providers should be considered "non privacy friendly" unless your running the servers yourself. Each provider is subject to the laws of their country of operation and when that government comes knocking, they have no choice but to comply.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

I know, because the UK are one of the worst countries for this, actually.
This country already spies on you a lot anyway and they will be making it worse, I believe.