Re: Alternative form Sign UP

You can not have privasy in now days because you might use your email account for good scope but there are millions of bad users which use emailing for bad proposes,
so google and others check our mails for ads but also for bad use
any way I believe gmail is far away the 1st scammers nest and then the rest mail.ru  or .qq

FreeResellers.net
NO Setup Fee - Or Any Deposit - Or Monthly Cost
New Forum!

Of course they do, Google Chrome is the best browser for being hijacked due to its security holes that let Google see everything you do. They must have a billion TB of data just for google chrome spyware, they sure need that.

oh yes, lets make youtube with google+ and gmail so we can spy on them better than the us government

Windows 10 is just as bad.

Really but this is about SIGN UP form not PRIVACY, this is getting off-topic because I mentioned gmail.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:

Of course they do, Google Chrome is the best browser for being hijacked due to its security holes that let Google see everything you do. They must have a billion TB of data just for google chrome spyware, they sure need that.

oh yes, lets make youtube with google+ and gmail so we can spy on them better than the us government

Windows 10 is just as bad.

Really but this is about SIGN UP form not PRIVACY, this is getting off-topic because I mentioned gmail.

Oh, my little anonimous, you shoud use Midori browser, on Virtual machine, with anonimous exit proxy, which you bought using bitcoins only. Of cource JS, Flash, WebGL etc, must be disabled! Also specify filter for queries and suspicious path for images,styles etc. Also using a piece of adhesive plaster disable you webcam, and microphone... Ad only after that send cats videos to your friends, because of GOOGLE SPY...

Of cource they SPY (Apple, Google, Microsoft, ...)
They log your Location to build footer maps (and all maps) better.
They spy what you translate -- translator upgrade itself, because its some kind neural network.
They spy what your search, to give best result, when you want it, and before you type all keywords.
They spy even mouse moves, than improve design.

Of cource they use your personal data (as P.Messages), 1st -- if you out of law it can help find u. 2nd delete all mesages is very resourcefull (this operation need much more resources than insert/update, so they simply update 'del=true')

In 99.98% of your life you dont need it, but if want you can use any software with end2end encryption.
I like Google, I tell him, what i want, what i like etc... And their services become more usefull for me.

All information that you put into an internet are PUBLIC, forget all privacy policy and other lie. All that even was dropped to www will be public forever.

I dont know why i post this... but... trust me "PP" is nothing.