1 (edited by Niksma 2015-08-09 16:18:31)

Topic: Website for hosting, which is best?

Hello. Want to introduce another design for hosting. Rather, their 2, but with different choices.

http://100sm.ru (OwnGame Group)
http://smages.com/images/100dis.jpg

and

http://7jn.ru/ (Hosting in Uzbekistan)
http://smages.com/images/7jndis.jpg

In the second design to be viewed on a mobile phone made a new menu:
http://smages.com/images/7jn2.jpg

Own CMS that was used on http://forum.youhosting.com/topic8673-n … sting.html

Russia is a friendship and reliable partnership!
The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label
Russian Free hosting with PHP, MySQL, no ads - 96host.ru

Re: Website for hosting, which is best?

Niksma, you do it altime, to promote your website, if this was happen in the past moderators will was banned you, stop doing this,
we all have other websites but we respect it's other,
your presence here have gave some good thins as for help, because that's the main reason of this forum,
so stop doing it.

FreeResellers.net
NO Setup Fee - Or Any Deposit - Or Monthly Cost
New Forum!

3 (edited by Niksma 2015-08-10 19:48:02)

Ody wrote:

Niksma, you do it altime, to promote your website, if this was happen in the past moderators will was banned you, stop doing this,
we all have other websites but we respect it's other,
your presence here have gave some good thins as for help, because that's the main reason of this forum,
so stop doing it.

I design websites and develop new techniques of programming in html. My designs are willing to use a hosting company, Youhosting Resellers. Each design is unique. I don't break the rules section. What is your claim?

You're jealous because you're a bad webmaster? Are you angry that my designs are appreciated by buyers?

In order to upset you will name the price of their designs: $500-1000 USD

If I ask the participants of the forum Youhosting their own opinion, so it is important to me for my work.

But if you think I won't be able to disguise the link under the plain text in the message, then you're just stupid.

For example:

your opinion
1) Well
2) bad

code message :

[url=http://youhosting.com][color=#000]your opinion[/color][/url]
1) Well
2) bad

@ Ody, don't be stupid, and don't let the lack of knowledge

The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label

Take it easy niksma and our forum is not for arguments among us,
just see some of your topics and see how many is some kind of promotion,
also we don't make any kind of competition here about how good we are in webdesign or ...
we try to help each other,
I'm too old for jealous and for sure a YH user or angry for what????
It's nothing personal only for our forum...

FreeResellers.net
New Forum!

5 (edited by Niksma 2015-08-11 12:45:55)

@Ody,  For our forum and to help beginners Resellers I help determine the design.

Everyone is asking the design, but the standard template is already bored. From what webmaster changed 1-2 pictures, they think it's new design. I want the others to feel the emotions of design. As creativity.

I know that many try to copy my creative finds. Transparent background, the combination of color and light and shadow, the transition from one tone to another. Processing registration forms, additional functions, example whois etc...

I appreciate everyone's opinion, who will speak about the design or the lack of.

You wrote: "Niksma, you do it altime, to promote your website, if this was happen in the past moderators will was banned you, stop doing this…".
You wrote not about the website and not about design. You went personal. You Troll! You are negative and your statements are empty, just like you!

You wrote: "I'm too old for jealous and for sure a YH user or angry for what????
It's nothing personal only for our forum...
"

If not personal, then don't cry to the moderators and scaring me being banned on the forum. I'm not breaking the rules of this forum. You have nothing to reproach me? If you have nothing to say about the design, go past…

6 (edited by Ody 2015-08-13 11:53:34)

About our argument and your notices,
You mentioning so many and  when you doing that you believe that you hold the whole world!!!Grow UP!!!
Now about your design,
my forum policy (as you are an old member) is known that I never involve in members similar actions and make any notices like good or bad or any other note,
now about yours,
you create some designs so newbies gives you traffic, downloading etc. and for sure in your code you must have some urls inside at least in the begging as like which is the author, maybe in the footer area etc., this is an old kind of tricks,
as far for your designs,
what to say!!!
that anybody can find easily thousands templates for free, any kind like html, cms-php, for joomla, WP, stand alone etc. which are stable and from well known and reliable company's
or for that you add a menu navigator!!!!! to your designs and so the earth must stop, the clock also stop to work, MY MEN HOW YOU DO THAT????
Does Google knows that??? or Apple ???
Now I know why Apple lost about 5% in world market share last month they didn't make you their new CEO!!!!
Grow UP!!!

FreeResellers.net
New Forum!

i really like the move for navigation menu. new thinking, looks cool.

8 (edited by Ody 2015-08-18 06:58:03)

After some PM between me and Niksma,
I would like to express my sorry feelings to niksma specially  for my last post which are not similar to my temper but...
any way our disagreement for me stops here.!!!

FreeResellers.net
New Forum!

advent_geek wrote:

i really like the move for navigation menu. new thinking, looks cool.

Not new thinking at all. It's a very standard mobile menu used by many, many mobile or responsive sites.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

10 (edited by Niksma 2015-08-18 20:59:24)

Ody wrote:

any way our disagreement for me stops here.!!!

My disagreement ended!

Friendship and reliable partnership!

http://smages.com/images/6cnc.jpg

blackienl wrote:

Not new thinking at all. It's a very standard mobile menu used by many, many mobile or responsive sites.

On these sites, they are implemented differently. Which option did you prefer?

12 (edited by blackienl 2015-08-19 06:48:49)

I don't see how it's any different than many mobile menus out there but I'm a big fan of using those mobile style expandable menus on non mobile sites as well. My design preference is to have things like menus take up as least space on the page as possible until needed so clickable, expandable menus and lists always catch my eye. wink

Your menu doesn't seem to render properly though. It also doesn't seem to have a working method to close the menu. See screenshot below.

Post's attachments

Screenshot from 2015-08-19 09:14:47.png 505.5 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG