26 (edited by Orlando 2012-08-12 01:05:16)

Re: YouHosting Community FAQ

Q: How can i integrate BoxBilling?
You can buy the integration files from i7Grendel and then upload them to your website. Or you can edit them yourself. It is just a visual integration, it doesn't integrate YouHosting with the BoxBilling user system.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

tavoid wrote:

Q: How can i integrate BoxBilling?
You can buy the integration files from i7Grendel and then upload them to your website. Or you can edit them yourself. It is just a visual integration, it doesn't integrate YouHosting with the BoxBilling user system.

That is true, but I maintain both the mod and the FAQ so that would be a bit of obvious marketing right?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

In that case just write that "it is not possible to integrate YouHosting system and BoxBilling, but you can create such layout using HTML and CSS".

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Mmmm.. Yeah you re right, but then put what Hpbf said:

Hpbf wrote:

it is not possible to integrate YouHosting system and BoxBilling, but you can create such layout using HTML and CSS

Because lots of people are asking the same.

Previously Tavoid.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

Hpbf wrote:

In that case just write that "it is not possible to integrate YouHosting system and BoxBilling, but you can create such layout using HTML and CSS".

That works for me. Question added.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

Q: Can i integrate Boxbilling with WHMCS, Boxbilling, Softaculous?
As YouHosting doesnt has any API, it cant be integrated with ANYTHING, we have to use its control panel, billing system, etc.

Previously Tavoid.

How can i increase my bandwidth in youhosting. Please Post Here! [without upgrading]

shuvo3d wrote:

How can i increase my bandwidth in youhosting. Please Post Here! [without upgrading]

no, you can't without an upgrade

When i updrage my hosting plan. can i able to install ffmpeg preview?

shuvo3d wrote:

no, ffmpeg is not available in any YH plans

shuvo3d wrote:

You are using a shared server o you are not allowed to change any server configurations regardless of your Reseller plan.

I need an imediate help! How can i import or export .sql file by using youhosting phpMyadmin. I don't found any option to import .sql file in YH phpMyadmin. Kindly suggest me.

wow great job bro

I added the question about File Manager 1 and 2. It's a temporary question (hopefully), but is was being asked VERY FREQUENTLY so it's no more than right to add it here.

very useful sir thanks for the information

Hans wrote:

Q: Which countries are considered High-Risk?
The official list includes: Nigeria, China, Morocco, Russia, India, Brazil, Vietnam, Egypt, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines and Turkey. However, recently people have reported other countries too like: Iran, Spain and Romania.

Russia is a country of high risk smile) That's just wanted to join the YouHosting and there was even a goal to create a hosting service for millions of users (found such social direction) which even the Russian Ministry issued a decree opened my way. And what happens? In one fine day, millions (well, just kidding, that's at least as many people will) remain without a website? You are a little under one comb row of inappropriately?

Russia is a friendship and reliable partnership!
The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label
Russian Free hosting with PHP, MySQL, no ads - 96host.ru

Hello do I need a registered domain name before using this site? sorry I'm newbie and doesn't have knowledge putting the site online

doraThexplorer wrote:

Hello do I need a registered domain name before using this site? sorry I'm newbie and doesn't have knowledge putting the site online

Yes and you have to pay for it; a domain costs around $10 per year.

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

doraThexplorer wrote:

First of all WELCOME.

You may use this forum without having a TLD web domain, just as you can use any other forum.

On the other hand, if you wanna use this site services aka become a hosting provider, you need a website and a web domain as @Harry mentioned.

If you are a newbie on this niche market... I don't know... Could be tricky.

Good luck anyway!

Im new here, i was explore some free hosting out there looking for freehosting that allowed to host faucet site. But imnot yet find it. May i ask something.. If i create my freehoting account in youhosting, can i set my free hosting account to allow and accepting member to build faucet sites ? .. thank you.

errorio wrote:

Im new here, i was explore some free hosting out there looking for freehosting that allowed to host faucet site. But imnot yet find it. May i ask something.. If i create my freehoting account in youhosting, can i set my free hosting account to allow and accepting member to build faucet sites ? .. thank you.

I just had a client with a faucet site who got suspended due to a false positive in the malware detection system (was that you?). Most, if not all of us "allow" it but we cannot realistically host it when YouHosting automatically takes it down.

What is "faucet sites" that cause false positive malware detection?

Thanks

Volunteer admin at 000webhost.com
http://OngETC.com - http://uHostETC.com