Topic: For the clients using a YH host: not for the admin of the reseller

So, as you know I run a website running WordPress (v4.0.6) about general BS that isn't necessary.

Here's what I think:
Servers: fast but horrible. They are down when no one is browsing the page sometimes however this is short. Especially, this is annoying if you are writing a blog entry and you get a blank screen when publishing (normally it publishes but without categorising or adding the tags you added, or formatting). However as stated they are quite fast, especially considering they are made of scrap most probably. Also the fact they can be down for 7+ weeks (server15, Mid May to Late June 2015, was down)

CPanel: Good. The interface is really simple for anyone I think, however it could be improved in a few ways. Such as why are there 2 links to Zyro in the sidebar? Also there's bugs considering other things too which will definitely stump a newb. However if these things are addressed in the update, it would be really nice. I also hate the way YH resellers abuse trademarks by using cPanel, in my mind these people should be suspended for this, however good the panel is.

Running WordPress 4.0.6 itself: Fine. However Akismet is blocked from being used which is weird. I don't understand this, I think a firewall is doing something on YH's side.

I don't know what else to say. If I make a reseller, ever (probably around early 2020s when I am able to purchase a domain and all the stuff and hopefully be a skilled coder in CSS, PHP, etc.) I can make a review of the service by then!

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Re: For the clients using a YH host: not for the admin of the reseller

i think akismet is blocked because it uses too much ressources
you know the first point about the servers going down

Re: For the clients using a YH host: not for the admin of the reseller

Raouf wrote:

i think akismet is blocked because it uses too much ressources
you know the first point about the servers going down

I have used YH resellers to host sites (forums mainly) since just exactly over a year ago.
They have got worse though.

Akismet seems to be fine on MyBB plugins which is odd.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)