Topic: Rjhosted.com

At first I personally liked youhosting.com when I signed up the live chat was very helpful and I felt like they would help me every step of the way but I soon realized that once I created my account the live help left and I had to get help from a forum of teenagers and young adults like myself. I also realized that this is the most talented group of teenagers and young adults ever! Youhosting.com's servers, as I hear are very bad, but my only problem was the main website so an amazing person who's username is Beaver08 gave me a free hosting option to host my main website. Another member named domkalan helped me with practically everything else. I, like other members are still deciding on other options but for now I have a free reseller program that I don't have to give a percentage to, An Amazing cpanel design thanks to domkalan, An Up and running homepage, And an amazing group of forumers. If it wasn't for that I would have left on day one. Unless they fix very needed aspects like server uptime, support, design, Scripts, etc then I will be the first one to leave but I'll give them a few more days.

Re: Rjhosted.com

you dont have to leave just stay with us your new hosting related family
you'll be happy with us & the most important help people & get help when you need it
welcome to the family.

3 (edited by rayhaggins3 2015-06-22 13:04:33)

Thanks, It kinda sounded like you were wanting me to stay very badly But the biggest problem is the servers are always down for me and my clients.

I provide free and premium cPanel hosting for everyone.

The problem with that is I would have to tell each one of my clients "Hey! My servers are very bad, but I know another company you can run your website on."

for free hosting, how can we expect 99.9% up time?

Well if the servers are down the free is usless

but the servers has been up for awhile now so that's  great!

I have decided that If I do move to another reseller company it would probably be http://www.hosting24.com/ because even though it cost a monthly fee It seems more updated then youhosting.com

rayhaggins3 wrote:

I have decided that If I do move to another reseller company it would probably be http://www.hosting24.com/ because even though it cost a monthly fee It seems more updated then youhosting.com

for pro, you may find some best hosting providers. free definitely it would be YH.

Youhosting.com is very great for a basic website building platform but we can all agree without updates It will not continue. I have not left yet but what angered me was when I tried to make a tutorial video on how to download and install wordpress the servers could barely manage that. On the other hand, Myownfreehost has allowed me to create a wordpress website very well and other then their emails that they send out and lack of support I might decide to use that company again. I will have both youhosting.com and myownfreehost.com so that I and everyone here can compare the differences. I would love to use youhosting (If they updated) but I don't know if it'll work until then.

Yeah, but MyOwnFreeHost [REMOVED], they take your site down for nothing.
What do you expect for free hosting?

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

13 (edited by Lewis 2015-07-15 05:40:12)

You shouldn't expect anything. You need to understand that it's free, which means it isn't good and should only be used to testing or learning purposes. I myself used YouHosting  as a learning tool as well as a stepping stone. It shouldn't be used for more.

advent_geek wrote:

x10Hosting are doing pretty good. Yeah, they are slow but awesome, because they stay up a lot.
YH resellers probably, 6% uptime per client. It's difficult lying between your teeth about these servers being good if you are say 2FreeHosting or some big company.

I' sure the most honest way of saying the uptime is by not saying 99.9% as so many hosts use that to promote, it would be not believed, perhaps? I am not good on marketing strageties and other things, but being honest about something is probably a good way of runing a business, but being good helps (i.e. not runing YH).

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:
advent_geek wrote:

x10Hosting are doing pretty good. Yeah, they are slow but awesome, because they stay up a lot.
YH resellers probably, 6% uptime per client. It's difficult lying between your teeth about these servers being good if you are say 2FreeHosting or some big company.

I' sure the most honest way of saying the uptime is by not saying 99.9% as so many hosts use that to promote, it would be not believed, perhaps? I am not good on marketing strageties and other things, but being honest about something is probably a good way of runing a business, but being good helps (i.e. not runing YH).

Most of the YH members aware that. YH is only for learning hosting business by providing free service. if we want to do business then should use some premium server.