51 (edited by domkalan 2015-07-08 10:33:24)

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

Yes, I was able to fix the issues with firefox to the most of my knowleldge. The stylesheet is supposed to remain empty. All of the themes files are located externaly so they can load better and be cached. If you wanted to get crafty you could use the stylesheet box to fill your theme with custom stuff.

Also I have pushed update 1.3 that fixes alot of issues. Noticable chagnes would be the loading into is gone and and it should load faster.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

Because I get it?

http://prntscr.com/7qcb1r

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

It looks like you did not upload the BootPanel folder to your main domain. I made a video a while back but its outdated. Try to use that as a guide. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8u0bXtyLhA

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

domkalan wrote:

It looks like you did not upload the BootPanel folder to your main domain. I made a video a while back but its outdated. Try to use that as a guide. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8u0bXtyLhA


If it is possible for the file on other services like Google and non upload it to our Youtube filters

55 (edited by nimant 2015-07-08 13:09:10)

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

domkalan wrote:

Hello, everyone. Im here to show off my first theme. Its simple and easy to use. BootPanel is a responsive bootstrap panel theme. I have based BootPanel off of the AdminLTE port so you will notice a similarity when it comes to tables and lists. In the future,  I plan on removing Admin LTE and replacing it with a native bootstrap style. I have posted  BootPanel on GitHub  if anyone is interested in making it better. The HTML formatting is off a little due to the way I compile the pages together.

Features:
















  • Reponsive Design






  • Light Weight






  • User-Friendly






  • Easy To Customize






  • JavaScript config






Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/MMejU0V.png

Download: Version 1.3           ←←←

Reporting Errors:
I can provide support here or on GitHub. When reporting an error please supply a screenshot and the url of your cpanel. If you are not comfortable posting it public you can PM it to me. Thank you in advance.



This line also update
BootPanel on GitHub ☻←←<<<<<


This site is our country filter
Download: Version 1.3  ←←<<<<<<

Please download link I can not change and change the filter , please edit online

56 (edited by domkalan 2015-07-08 13:14:08)

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

I dont quite get what you mean by that? Are you trying to say the download link is broken or something in the theme is broken?

Update: I think I get what you are saying. Is Bit.ly blocked in your country?

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

domkalan wrote:

I dont quite get what you mean by that? Are you trying to say the download link is broken or something in the theme is broken?

Update: I think I get what you are saying. Is Bit.ly blocked in your country?




Yes, it is blocked in my country or anywhere else where you can upload files

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

Is bit.ly blocked or github?

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

domkalan wrote:

Is bit.ly blocked or github?


This site is automatically blocked by the filtering system of our country , if possible, update the file to upload another service , I thank you and I have no idea if it is possible to bypass the filtering system

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

Because I get it?

http://prntscr.com/7qf1ih

and not it?

http://i.imgur.com/MMejU0V.png

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

nimant wrote:
domkalan wrote:

Is bit.ly blocked or github?


This site is automatically blocked by the filtering system of our country , if possible, update the file to upload another service , I thank you and I have no idea if it is possible to bypass the filtering system

www.filterbypass.me works for me

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

themaxi wrote:

Because I get it?

http://prntscr.com/7qf1ih

and not it?

http://i.imgur.com/MMejU0V.png

You have a problem with one of your JavaScript files. What's your URL so I can look into this.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

cpanel.tuhostingfree.com

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

It looks like you got it fixed. If not create me a demo acct nt and private meesge me the details.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

I have answered by MP

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

I put all files in place , but the effect does not appear in the control panel does not have the charm of the past is not like Do I have to do


http://cpanel.raadhost.ir/

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

I know in version 1.3 I removed the effects and charms due to some bugs. I promise they will be added back soon. I've been working on a new version full of effects and bug fixes and it should be live later on today or tomorrow.I did mention a while back that this theme is still in development and many things are changing but I promise as of version 1.4 things will start to settle down. I think I have finally gotten the theme to a state that is acceptable.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

domkalan wrote:

I know in version 1.3 I removed the effects and charms due to some bugs. I promise they will be added back soon. I've been working on a new version full of effects and bug fixes and it should be live later on today or tomorrow.I did mention a while back that this theme is still in development and many things are changing but I promise as of version 1.4 things will start to settle down. I think I have finally gotten the theme to a state that is acceptable.



thankyou  You 're waiting for the new version 1.4

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

So i do have the new version ready to come out. Im looking into a undefined error that is being caused by JavaScript and I will send the update out. Sorry if the updates do come out a little delayed.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

Ok, I was searching for a demo. I didn't find one but from image posted it looks great. I'll give it a try soon and give you feedback.

Let the world know what you are capable of...
[Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous]

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

nimant wrote:
domkalan wrote:

Is bit.ly blocked or github?


This site is automatically blocked by the filtering system of our country , if possible, update the file to upload another service , I thank you and I have no idea if it is possible to bypass the filtering system

you can use vpn.or dropbox?

IceFreeHost Go!

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

ddeveloper wrote:

Ok, I was searching for a demo. I didn't find one but from image posted it looks great. I'll give it a try soon and give you feedback.

cpanel.i-ce.in thanks.

IceFreeHost Go!

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

we should have more beautiful bandwidth bar and disk usage bar(such like bootstrap?)

IceFreeHost Go!

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

ice_in wrote:
nimant wrote:
domkalan wrote:

Is bit.ly blocked or github?


This site is automatically blocked by the filtering system of our country , if possible, update the file to upload another service , I thank you and I have no idea if it is possible to bypass the filtering system

you can use vpn.or dropbox?



thankyou  dropbox good

75 (edited by Lewis 2015-07-15 06:07:32)

Re: [Theme] BootPanel 1.4

I'll update this list for you guys then.

1.4

.ZIP
.TAR.GZ

1.3

.ZIP
.TAR.GZ