Topic: NinjaHosting.eu

Hello,

Here is mine.

http://ninjahosting.eu/

I hope you like it.

Re: NinjaHosting.eu

You need to remove cPanel trademark. You are not offer it and you will misleading client and if you do you will lost them

Nice WordPress Web Site. Loading time is good, design too good.

Best of Luck

Beaver08 wrote:

You need to remove cPanel trademark. You are not offer it and you will misleading client and if you do you will lost them

Nearly evey YH reseller seems to do this ('Free Hosting with PHP MySQL cPanel and No Ads!'), even Hostinger got away with it.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Dobromir wrote:

Hello,

Here is mine.

http://ninjahosting.eu/

I hope you like it.

I like the design. Did you create it yourself? From scratch?

Like other people are mentioning above, don't use the cPanel trademark on your homepage.

I see that your master plan is unavailable atm, which probably means that you'll be trying to get 150 posts to get the free VIP upgrade. I'd like to ask for you to not try and get free posts, and spend those 150 posts getting to know the community and what you're doing.

Good luck.

Luigi442wii wrote:
Beaver08 wrote:

Nearly evey YH reseller seems to do this ('Free Hosting with PHP MySQL cPanel and No Ads!'), even Hostinger got away with it.

Well at one point they could get caught. It is against the law in some ways because that name is trademarked. So even if they get away with it now, does not mean they can get away with it forever...

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Makan wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:
Beaver08 wrote:

Well at one point they could get caught. It is against the law in some ways because that name is trademarked. So even if they get away with it now, does not mean they can get away with it forever...

I wish they'd be caught sooner. So many "big" companies like Hostinger and 2freehosting are using cPanel.

At least 1freehosting uses "cpanel".

Lewis wrote:

I like the design. Did you create it yourself? From scratch?

Like other people are mentioning above, don't use the cPanel trademark on your homepage.

I see that your master plan is unavailable atm, which probably means that you'll be trying to get 150 posts to get the free VIP upgrade. I'd like to ask for you to not try and get free posts, and spend those 150 posts getting to know the community and what you're doing.

Good luck.

Yes, the design is mine. I came up with the design first and I had this idea of creating reseller hosting website so I went for it. I intended to get a paid  WHM/cPanel reseller account with another hosting provider, but then I thought it would not be worth the trouble and the money so I went with a free reseller. I changed the control panel logo to another icon.

I've no idea what 150 posts you are talking about.

Dobromir wrote:

Yes, the design is mine. I came up with the design first and I had this idea of creating reseller hosting website so I went for it. I intended to get a paid  WHM/cPanel reseller account with another hosting provider, but then I thought it would not be worth the trouble and the money so I went with a free reseller. I changed the control panel logo to another icon.

for Your Reference

participate on our forums

Be active on our forums and once you will reach 150 posts count you can request a VIP upgrade for 1 year. No spamming allowed, only valuable posts counts. Additionally - users that reach 500 posts will be promoted to forums moderators!

Please note: while you can get free VIP upgrade, SuperVIP upgrade is only available for purchase.

for more check the link

http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/free-vip

but then I thought it would not be worth the trouble and the money

YouHosting servers are terrible. You will be giving more support tickets to YouHosting than your clients giving it to you!

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Dobromir wrote:

If you reach 150 undeleted posts on the YouHosting Forum, you are entitled to get a free VIP upgrade for your host for some time.
Did you use the VIP upgrade when you registered?

As Lewis said, spend time talking and posting issues. Also, a warning: look around the forums before you post a new thread. I see too many threads for the same purporse on this forum (basically, bumping an old issue is better than creating a new topic for the same issue as the old thread).

Remember to submit your site to review services too, to promote it, and to search engines other than Gogle and Yahoo/Bing.

Thank you guys for letting me know. I didn't know about the Forum posts option. Do you know whether I can get a free VIP upgrade for referral and then another for forum posts?

Makan wrote:

YouHosting servers are terrible. You will be giving more support tickets to YouHosting than your clients giving it to you!

I have noticed that the quality of the service is poor and my guess is that he servers are overloaded. There are frequent 500 and 503 errors, but it's free service so no point complaining. Also free users don't get much support.  I am not sure if upgrading to a VIP improves the service. Do you know?

Upgrading the service will give you some higher disk and bandwidth limits and higher cpu limits ect but the fact is, free, VIP/SVIP all use the same servers so the actual service itself is effectively the same. Upgrading is not recommended right now. If they actually do upgrade the service like they have said they will, it may be worth it, but now, definitely not, lol.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

I don't think that they are paying much attention to the Youhosting. I think I read somewhere on the forum that they are dedicating more time to Hostinger. Which is too bad for me, but if I was to get a paid reseller service, I would probably choose another provider. Mochahost has decent ant relatively cheap service.

Dobromir wrote:

I don't think that they are paying much attention to the Youhosting. I think I read somewhere on the forum that they are dedicating more time to Hostinger. Which is too bad for me, but if I was to get a paid reseller service, I would probably choose another provider. Mochahost has decent ant relatively cheap service.

No they aren't, but they should update in a few months or so.

Lewis did say you could have held off until the update, whenever that is. God knows with bluudy YouHosting and their cheap server. I'm just waiting for my blog on server1 to actually be accessible for 15 seconds.

Luigi442wii wrote:

I'm just waiting for my blog on server1 to actually be accessible for 15 seconds.

I am lucky that my website is actually loading  quite fast.

Dobromir wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:

I'm just waiting for my blog on server1 to actually be accessible for 15 seconds.

Yep.
You should look at the guide on how to host your site elsewhere (Hostgator, Just Host, etc).

Luigi442wii wrote:
Dobromir wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:

Yep.
You should look at the guide on how to host your site elsewhere (Hostgator, Just Host, etc).

Haha. Why would I host my site with Hostgator? They are about as good Youhosting's service. If you are lucky, you get a good new server with fewer customers, but you could also get an account on an overloaded slow server where you could hardly take more than 5 visitors before your site goes 500 or 503. 

I really intended my site to be used mostly by people in the EU and  Bulgaria in particular so I would do better to get a hosting by a Bulgarian company.

Hopefully, I would not have to.

@Dobromir just use hans guide to host your site on another server
http://forum.youhosting.com/topic3726-t … erver.html

Dobromir wrote:

Haha. Why would I host my site with Hostgator? They are about as good Youhosting's service.

Agreed. Hostgator has really gone downhill.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

@Dobromir I didn't know any paid hosting besides them, Blue Host, Just Host, and Hosting24.
Sorry.

BlueHost, HostGator and JustHost are all owned by the same company, Endurance International Group, a company known for buying popular web hosts and flushing their quality down the drain, ripping off old customers and providing an overall awful service.

So you've basically used one company known for providing bad hosting and Hostinger, which has quite a sordid reputation as well. Ever considered trying a host which is recognized by experience people to provide good hosting?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

I didn't know that was what they did. Well, is there any paid webhosts that are decent and not owned by this crappy company?

Hans wrote:

BlueHost, HostGator and JustHost are all owned by the same company, Endurance International Group, a company known for buying popular web hosts and flushing their quality down the drain, ripping off old customers and providing an overall awful service.

So you've basically used one company known for providing bad hosting and Hostinger, which has quite a sordid reputation as well. Ever considered trying a host which is recognized by experience people to provide good hosting?

@Hans, I think that this is a bit harsh. After all those are very cheap hosting solutions. You cannot expect to get premium hosting for $3-4.

Dobromir wrote:
Hans wrote:

@Hans, I think that this is a bit harsh. After all those are very cheap hosting solutions. You cannot expect to get premium hosting for $3-4.

To be fair, it also affects the long run. You cannot expect to make much money by just spending $3-4.