Topic: PHP 5.6.9 ADD PLEASE TO UPDATE

I would add the latest PHP version (released last week) to YH on the update, along with PHP 5.5 also.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Re: PHP 5.6.9 ADD PLEASE TO UPDATE

that would be great if they only release the update,
any way we'll be waiting for the big yh update & check if major problems as (server load & sharing ressources ) will be fixed.

Raouf wrote:

any way we'll be waiting for the big yh update & check if major problems as (server load & sharing ressources ) will be fixed.

True. Trying to access my blog is like trying to access a site in China on a dial up connection, it simply doesn't load at all because it is on server1.

The most unloaded server is probably 15 or 28. I still remember server15's downtime for 7 weeks in February, I'm guessing they were doing something to it or YouHosting were lazier than ever.

PHP 5.6 isn't even in Hostinger as far as I know.

Luigi442wii wrote:
Raouf wrote:

True. Trying to access my blog is like trying to access a site in China on a dial up connection, it simply doesn't load at all because it is on server1.

The most unloaded server is probably 15 or 28. I still remember server15's downtime for 7 weeks in February, I'm guessing they were doing something to it or YouHosting were lazier than ever.

why can't you change your server, if you feel it was overloaded?

5 (edited by Raouf 2015-05-29 16:08:10)

advent_geek wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:
Raouf wrote:

why can't you change your server, if you feel it was overloaded?

Yes why dont you just change the server luigi? do as advent_geek suggested , to change a server backup both your site & database then delet the account then recreat it & you'll be on another server. then all you have to de is an import of the site + database

@Luigi442wii did you changed your server? still using that overloaded server?

I changed it to a new one. And I didn't backup it, when I did I couldn't find the sql backup anywhere.

Luigi442wii wrote:

I changed it to a new one. And I didn't backup it, when I did I couldn't find the sql backup anywhere.

Backup which saves most of my time during my hosting transfer.

how is your new server?