Topic: DNS Entry

I want to change my hosting to hostinger.in but you are hostinger reseller so when I park my domain to hostinger there is a massage displayed "Domain is already hosted, try with different domain." because of your DNS entry. So I request to you please clear my DNS entries from your hosting.

My ticket link is below--->>>

http://youhosting.com/en/contact/conver … aef2d5c566

Please reply....

Re: DNS Entry

No youhosting staff are here or come here. Issues such as this can only be dealt with support ticket, live chat or the contact form. No one here can help with such issues unfortunately.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

I generate the suport ticket but they dont reply...
when I make a chat with youhosting they didn't entertain me now what can I do?

4 (edited by blackienl 2015-03-31 21:01:02)

Well, did you use the domain on youhosting or a youhosting reseller? If so, simply remove the domain from that account and you should be good to go. Other than that, the above options are the only choices. Keep on the livechat guys, eventually one of them will help.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

if  you signed for an account with YH then you have to remove the domain name then make sure its not used here like that you can register with hostinger if you want .

6 (edited by Luigi442wii 2015-04-01 04:32:21)

blackienl wrote:

No youhosting staff are here or come here. Issues such as this can only be dealt with support ticket, live chat or the contact form. No one here can help with such issues unfortunately.

You must be joking about support. In 2015 a new feature arrived that even pay to £62 million will still give you an unhelpful canned ticket. wink

Oh, and why is this in YH Reviews Forum? It should be in the support category.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:

You must be joking about support. In 2015 a new feature arrived that even pay to £62 million will still give you an unhelpful canned ticket. wink

If you pay Hostinger 62 million pounds, they will listen. But $40 per month will not attract too much attention.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:

If you pay Hostinger 62 million pounds, they will listen. But $40 per month will not attract too much attention.

That's true, they would definitely be bribed for that money. big_smile
I don't understand why YH like to give out canned tickets, but it's stupid.

Luigi442wii wrote:
Hans wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:

It's because they don't really want or know how to answer genuinely to tickets. Saves time.

Lewis wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:
Hans wrote:

It's because they don't really want or know how to answer genuinely to tickets. Saves time.

They probably get a couple hundred tickets. Canned responses get rid of 99% of them.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Speaking of canned tickets: is it at all considering to create canned responses to anything?
Especially for CPU Limit, Service Temporariy Unavailable, etc. for admins of resellers.

So we don't have to write it down everytime. smile