Topic: Free upgrade

Hello guys,
I came here because I have one question.

If I reach 150 posts and I submit a support ticket with my details, which is the average response time for those things?
As dar I can see, I sent one ticket one month algo without response yet.

Kind regards!

I'm back!

Shoot me a PM if you have any question!

Re: Free upgrade

It's luck of the draw with them. With that said, requests such as that are usually handled faster than technical issues with the services here. Keep in mind that only quality posts are counted and spamming the forums with useless posts in an attempt to gain the free VIP will get you banned, like so many in the past, lol. wink

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

blackienl wrote:

It's luck of the draw with them. With that said, requests such as that are usually handled faster than technical issues with the services here. Keep in mind that only quality posts are counted and spamming the forums with useless posts in an attempt to gain the free VIP will get you banned, like so many in the past, lol. wink

Is there technical support? I don't think so... A month is completely sufficient time to reply a ticket. Isn't it?

Kind regards.

I'm back!

I agree completely! The support here is probably the worst of any host out there. For free users, well, it's kinda like you get what you pay for but for those shelling out that VIP/SVIP each month, totally unacceptable.

|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Live chat should probably help you. If you submitted an e-mail, it could simply be that they trashed it because you are a free user. Not very nice of course, but no support is no support.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

6 (edited by rubenmdh 2015-03-11 10:21:58)

Hans wrote:

Live chat should probably help you. If you submitted an e-mail, it could simply be that they trashed it because you are a free user. Not very nice of course, but no support is no support.

Live chat? Ha ha. The last time I tried to contact them I didn't get a response.

Kind regards.

I'm back!

rubenmdh wrote:
Hans wrote:

Live chat? Ha ha. The last time I tried to contact them I didn't get a response.

Kind regards.

Try again and again.You will get a response.

Send me a PM with your details cuz, I am already VIP, but if you got the points that you need, just hit me the PM box and I help you out.

Beaver08 wrote:

Send me a PM with your details cuz, I am already VIP, but if you got the points that you need, just hit me the PM box and I help you out.

What do you mean about "points"?

Kind regards.

I'm back!

If you got 10 refferals or 150 posts "valuable" that is what I mean with points. These are only two points for free upgrade.

Beaver08 wrote:

If you got 10 refferals or 150 posts "valuable" that is what I mean with points. These are only two points for free upgrade.

I think that getting the referrals will be more difficult. I think that they have to be thirty days active. What they mean by an active reseller?

Kind regards.

I'm back!

rubenmdh wrote:
Beaver08 wrote:

I think that getting the referrals will be more difficult. I think that they have to be thirty days active. What they mean by an active reseller?

Kind regards.

More then 10 active clients.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Makan wrote:
rubenmdh wrote:
Beaver08 wrote:

Kind regards.

More then 10 active clients.

No, I saw it before. It's one active referral.

http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/free-vip
Kind regards.

I'm back!

10 referals in total is what is actually required. At least 1 must be active for 30 days. They don't tell you the full deal on their website...like so many other things about youhosting.

|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

blackienl wrote:

10 referals in total is what is actually required. At least 1 must be active for 30 days. They don't tell you the full deal on their website...like so many other things about youhosting.

Really? It says here that you only need one. Take a look:

If at least 1 person that you have referred here will start actively using our services you will be able request a free VIP upgrade for 1 year! (that is around $240 value!).
Kind regards.

I'm back!

I know what it says, lol, I'm tellin' ya how it is. smile Others here can confirm.
The youhosting website has lots of non truths, lol. wink

|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

rubenmdh wrote:
blackienl wrote:

Really? It says here that you only need one. Take a look:

If at least 1 person that you have referred here will start actively using our services you will be able request a free VIP upgrade for 1 year! (that is around $240 value!).
Kind regards.

And since when has YH been telling the honest truth?

@blackienl is right. It's 10 referrals (inactive or not), and at least 1 active referral.

blackienl wrote:

I know what it says, lol, I'm tellin' ya how it is. smile Others here can confirm.
The youhosting website has lots of non truths, lol. wink

Ok, you are right. YH doesn't tell you that their servers are overloaded.

Kind regards.

I'm back!

To be able to verify that it's not just a duplicate account of yourself, you need to have at least ten referrals of which at least one is active OR two active referrals. If you share the link publicly, the first case shouldn't be a problem. When exchanging the referrals, only one active gets exchanged. One referral is one year VIP.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:

To be able to verify that it's not just a duplicate account of yourself, you need to have at least ten referrals of which at least one is active OR two active referrals. If you share the link publicly, the first case shouldn't be a problem. When exchanging the referrals, only one active gets exchanged. One referral is one year VIP.

Quick question if I have 10 referalls with 5 active, am I gonna get 5 year free VIP ?

onercetin wrote:
Hans wrote:

Quick question if I have 10 referalls with 5 active, am I gonna get 5 year free VIP ?

I guess. I might be wrong.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

onercetin wrote:
Hans wrote:

One referral is one year VIP.

Kind regards.

I'm back!

rubenmdh wrote:
onercetin wrote:
Hans wrote:

One referral is one year VIP.

Kind regards.

Not necessarily; you need 10 inactive referrals as well.

The referrals system is a shi.. I prefer the 150 post upgrade.

READ THIS:

Kind regards.

I'm back!

rubenmdh wrote:

The referrals system is a shi.. I prefer the 150 post upgrade.

READ THIS:

Kind regards.

Exactly.

Until YH gets updated, I wouldn't prefer any kind of upgrade.