Topic: Is it worth?

Hello,

Is it worth to upgrade YouHosting to VIP?

Thank you!

Re: Is it worth?

No, I don't but that what I think, if you think that it worth and you like yh then you need to choose for.

HostingMan wrote:

Hello,

Thank you!

If you love horrible servers, downtime, emails sent to your clients advertising Hostinger as you, and countless other similar things, then definitely!

If otherwise, no.

HostingMan wrote:

Hello,

Thank you!

1 word - 2 letters NO

If you wanna upgrade by paying NO, is not worth. You may get a free VIP upgrade according to these rules http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/free-vip

I personally wouldn't pay for VIP. There are plenty of ways to get it for free, for example by referring clients or being active on this forum. And the benefits are not really enough to justify the cost in my mind.

SVIP is a different story. Being able to offer many things "unlimited" works great from a marketing standpoint, and a few bonii like being able to export client lists and viewing more detailed sales statistics through the KPI sections are great.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

"Unlimited" is not of much use if the servers are so messed up that it's practically unusable...

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

My vote is "No". Because if you look around, people now look for stable servers than "unlimited" features. So it is not worth to pay for upgrades.

Let the world know what you are capable of...
[Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous]

Agree with ddeveloper. YH have always overloaded servers and if you pay for VIP or SVIP then its not worth because all sites running on the same servers and all the errors that occurs will not solved by an upgrade. Thats why I leave YH. Support is always delay or sometimes never reply a ticket if you submit. And there everyday a new suprise with errors that coming to us to fu us. YH don't take any responsible or care for their resellers. If you want sell Reseller Quallity hosting, then purchase a premium reseller for a few 10 dollars per year.

Nope. You get the same old rubbish servers and overload.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

We do both not recommed to buy vip, because you buy for nothing!

Is that sending email thing real ?

Does really our customers receive any communication directly from YouHosting or Hostinger ?