Topic: My Website say's Unavailable why....

Please why does my website show's SERVICE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILIABLE.

Please someone should help me please.

Re: My Website say's Unavailable why....

You will get a lot of that, because YH servers are overloaded and have some ridiculously low limits. Also YH does not guve a f..... about their customers.

I think 9 out 10 topics on this forum are about: Service Temporarily Unavailable , CPU Limit Exceeded, 404 hostiner redirect, and Blank Pages.

Re: My Website say's Unavailable why....

FaraUnID wrote:

You will get a lot of that, because YH servers are overloaded and have some ridiculously low limits. Also YH does not guve a f..... about their customers.

I think 9 out 10 topics on this forum are about: Service Temporarily Unavailable , CPU Limit Exceeded, 404 hostiner redirect, and Blank Pages.

Hey mate, if you are so much hating YH, do you know any better to YH ? 

Re: My Website say's Unavailable why....

It's not hate. It's stating the true facts bluntly and to the point, rather than a buttered up version that some will try to pass off to the new users.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Re: My Website say's Unavailable why....

Move your site to a premium host users, most of the users have here reliable and affodable prices.

Skype: joordy599

Re: My Website say's Unavailable why....

onercetin wrote:

Hey mate, if you are so much hating YH, do you know any better to YH ?

Hey mate, I see you own a PC with Internet access and know how to use it, how about Google It!?!?!

I can guarantee you that for about 40$ / month you can have a better service than YH's SVIP pack.

A service that provides you: real cPanel / WHMCS, more stable servers, SSL, a provider that does not compete you, an autoinstaller with updated scripts and a provider that RESPECTS YOU!

Re: My Website say's Unavailable why....

FaraUnID wrote:
onercetin wrote:

Hey mate, if you are so much hating YH, do you know any better to YH ?

Hey mate, I see you own a PC with Internet access and know how to use it, how about Google It!?!?!

I can guarantee you that for about 40$ / month you can have a better service than YH's SVIP pack.

A service that provides you: real cPanel / WHMCS, more stable servers, SSL, a provider that does not compete you, an autoinstaller with updated scripts and a provider that RESPECTS YOU!

http://bit.ly/1wxcPp7

Just give him that link.

And you can get some excellent reseller hosting with the features you mentioned for about $25 if you know where to look for.

Re: My Website say's Unavailable why....

Its free hosting, what do you expect

Skype: joordy599

Re: My Website say's Unavailable why....

Beaver08 wrote:

Its free hosting, what do you expect

Yeah! I can understand why everyone leaves this board big_smile

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

10 (edited by Beaver08 2015-03-03 08:40:09)

Re: My Website say's Unavailable why....

If you want get fucked as reseller use YH. This is the most horreble reseller hosting ever, i recommed to use mofh because their are 60% better, 4 servers are now for 2,5 weeks not works, support never reply their client tickets so do never buy vip because its worthless and yh is the [REMOVED] reseller ever released

Skype: joordy599

Re: My Website say's Unavailable why....

Don't use any kind of free reseller hosting. Free hosting is the worst kind of hosting; you'll learn that once you have experience. Seriously, get some bucks and buy the legit reseller hosting. It's not hard.

Re: My Website say's Unavailable why....

Thats why I use a premium reseller and yh only for free

Skype: joordy599

Re: My Website say's Unavailable why....

Yup. It doesn't help that YouHosting is abandoned either. You can understand why FaraUnID is bashing it in every post.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Re: My Website say's Unavailable why....

I am surprised YH is still afloat.


Re: My Website say's Unavailable why....

Lewis wrote:

Don't use any kind of free reseller hosting. Free hosting is the worst kind of hosting; you'll learn that once you have experience. Seriously, get some bucks and buy the legit reseller hosting. It's not hard.

so you are marketing your service ah tongue