Topic: upgrade

So, i thought about upgrading. but why should i pay for a service that only gives me a little more space and bandwidth? They boast about 24 hour customer support but their customer support chat doesnt even work! what am i paying for?!

Re: upgrade

miketorman wrote:

So, i thought about upgrading. but why should i pay for a service that only gives me a little more space and bandwidth? They boast about 24 hour customer support but their customer support chat doesnt even work! what am i paying for?!

You don't. It's literally the same, except for the slightly increased features. You're stuck on the same servers as free members, and you'll face the same exact problems.

miketorman wrote:

http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/plans

Read that and you will see the different.But it will be the same overloading servers.So it is not worth the money.
But some people upgrade, give free hosting to clients and make lot of money with adsense.So it will be  worth it if you have a good plan to make money.

Take some time to do some reading around his forum about the condition of youhosting today. That will make your decision easy...

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

This thread might be useful. You might also want to check out this section to see what new problems YouHosting is having.