1 (edited by Beaver08 2015-02-10 15:57:08)

Topic: Leaving YouHosting

Dear YH users after 1 year I am running away from this company because I getting bad reviews. I am going change to another host. YH account will be still active but the SuniHost.co.uk domain will be removed ASAP  from YH because there are many points that still not working or that i'd never fixed.

- Overloaded Servers.
- CPU Loop Lmit.
- Support Delay responding.
- Inter a coupon code and the clients can't pay for a lower price.
- Slow and bad support
- 97% uptime <- No guarantee for VIP and SVIP (Where told me from other old resellers)
- Light Scripts are only allowed.
- Sometimes total not any response or it take months for 1 reply of all my tickets!
- Lots of unhappy clients
- 38% of the time does the Admin area not working.
- Disable lots of features in the admin area.
- Lots of server where been attacked by DDOS
- selling Low Profile reseller
- Prices are too high, cuz it not worth to pay $230 for VIP where the half not works (Really Other resellers are cheaper than this and you get everything better)
- All servers are always overloaded
- Service Temporary Unavailble

These are the reasons why i'm running from YH, the problems will take ages before its fixed or getting resolved. Since I got my new premium reseller I have now all my clients back with high reputation on the Support area.

You say that I am leaving but your account is active how will clients getting a free subdomain?
I have from one guy that doesn't use their site anymore (by request asked to mark it as master domain) This is the other option to create still free account without any support (The template from sunihost will changed ASAP)

I will wish eveyone that use the service of YH and loving them the best luck in the future but I don't want spend any second again to this free system of youhosting.

Re: Leaving YouHosting

Uh? Any other good Resellers are out there? If you need something good, pay for it.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

You said overloaded servers twice. Good bashing of the service! smile

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Mofh , i hv been usinh it from 2013 and it is the best

razuka.net wrote:

Mofh , i hv been usinh it from 2013 and it is the best

Let me put that into Google Translate one sec.

Google Translate wrote:

MyOwnFreeHost, I have been using it since 2013 and it is the best.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

I have used MOFH for some time now and its quite the host.

Is byet using mofh or is it something like hostinger and youhosting?

YH SX

xa.fr wrote:

I'm thinking that Byet owns MOFH. They don't use it, that's for sure.

xa.fr wrote:

Byet use different servers to MOFH, I think. YH and Hostinger use different servers, I know that.

MOFH it's of Byet like YH it's of Hostinger.

Kind regards.

I'm back!

Shoot me a PM if you have any question!

Mate, youhosting staff is aware of the issues and for what we recived from them they clearly said they will fix most of them in the next update, why not wait a bit longer then take action?

Anyway farewell and hopefully you achieve your dreams somewhere else neutral

MOFH is owned by Byet (AKA IFasnet.com).

Glad you dropped by .. Good luck on your new host ..
Please do come back to tell us more about your experience there ..

Armand wrote:

Mate, youhosting staff is aware of the issues and for what we recived from them they clearly said they will fix most of them in the next update, why not wait a bit longer then take action?

Well, they said that there would be an update, but no date, so can pass a long time without any changes.

Kind regards.

I'm back!

Shoot me a PM if you have any question!

rubenmdh wrote:
Armand wrote:

Well, they said that there would be an update, but no date, so can pass a long time without any changes.

Kind regards.

It's weird how everyone will still avoid YH even after updating, most likely.

Luigi442wii wrote:
rubenmdh wrote:
Armand wrote:

Kind regards.

It's weird how everyone will still avoid YH even after updating, most likely.

Maybe not. There are a few major points that YH could fix that would even make me consider returning.

good luck and hope you will find what you are after.

Beaver08 wrote:

Dear YH users after 1 year I am running away from this company because I getting bad reviews. I am going change to another host. YH account will be still active but the SuniHost.co.uk domain will be removed ASAP  from YH because there are many points that still not working or that i'd never fixed.

- Overloaded Servers.
- CPU Loop Lmit.
- Slow and bad support
- 97% uptime <- No guarantee for VIP and SVIP (Where told me from other old resellers)
- Sometimes total not any response or it take months for 1 reply of all my tickets!
- Prices are too high, cuz it not worth to pay $230 for VIP where the half not works (Really Other resellers are cheaper than this and you get everything better)

These are the reasons why i'm running from YH, the problems will take ages before its fixed or getting resolved. Since I got my new premium reseller I have now all my clients back with high reputation on the Support area.

You say that I am leaving but your account is active how will clients getting a free subdomain?
I have from one guy that doesn't use their site anymore (by request asked to mark it as master domain) This is the other option to create still free account without any support (The template from sunihost will changed ASAP)

I will wish eveyone that use the service of YH and loving them the best luck in the future but I don't want spend any second again to this free system of youhosting.

Volunteer admin at 000webhost.com
http://OngETC.com - http://uHostETC.com

Beaver08 wrote:

- Overloaded Servers.
- CPU Loop Lmit.
- Slow and bad support

I think there isn't any better "cheap cheap cheap cheap" reseller, i have free account and i have "no rights" (it is normal, i didn't pay hahaha). The service of YH is meh but... Where are better solutions?

Regards

If I can, i'm ready to help.

brija_km wrote:
Beaver08 wrote:

- Overloaded Servers.
- CPU Loop Lmit.
- Slow and bad support

I think there isn't any better "cheap cheap cheap cheap" reseller, i have free account and i have "no rights" (it is normal, i didn't pay hahaha). The service of YH is meh but... Where are better solutions?

Regards

Look on the forum, specifically at the Off-Topic section. @Luis is offering free cPanel reseller accounts with legit cPanel accounts and less limitations. He also has a few good reviews.

But other than the occasional, friend-to-friend free reseller hosting, you're right; YH is (arguably) one of the best free reseller hostings. I shouldn't be complaining about how bad something free is, because it's free.

Lewis wrote:
brija_km wrote:
Beaver08 wrote:

- Overloaded Servers.
- CPU Loop Lmit.
- Slow and bad support

Regards

Look on the forum, specifically at the Off-Topic section. @Luis is offering free cPanel reseller accounts with legit cPanel accounts and less limitations. He also has a few good reviews.

But other than the occasional, friend-to-friend free reseller hosting, you're right; YH is (arguably) one of the best free reseller hostings. I shouldn't be complaining about how bad something free is, because it's free.

I only thought there was YH and MOFH, lol.

21 (edited by Host4Ya 2015-03-24 11:02:00)

Luigi442wii wrote:
Lewis wrote:
brija_km wrote:

Regards

There are way more then just this two. They are just not as popular as MOFH and YH. Ill just give another example for free real cPanel reseller: http://onhosti.com/

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

22 (edited by Lewis 2015-03-24 11:09:08)

Host4Ya wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:
Lewis wrote:

There are way more then just this two. They are just not as popular as MOFH and YH. Ill just give another example for free real cPanel reseller: http://onhosti.com/

Hahahahaha.

Yeah, nice joke. You think OnHosti is legit? Why would they be offering legit WHM + cPanel for free, with no upgrade plans? (Every single one of their plans are free.) They're not; I think I've tried creating an account with them just for the heck of it and the account never got activated.

@Luigi, I think there are a few other package resellers (as in you resell pre-made packages) as well as one or two even lower-quality resellers, but YH and MOFH are the major ones.

23 (edited by Host4Ya 2015-03-24 11:12:07)

Lewis wrote:
Host4Ya wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:

Hahahahaha.

Yeah, nice joke. You think OnHosti is legit? Why would they be offering legit WHM + cPanel for free, with no upgrade plans? (Every single one of their plans are free.) They're not; I think I've tried creating an account with them just for the heck of it and the account never got activated.

@Luigi, I think there are a few other package resellers (as in you resell pre-made packages) as well as one or two even lower-quality resellers, but YH and MOFH are the major ones.

Hey Men,
I never said they are legit but they exsist smile To be serious I did not check if they are acting legally or illegally.

//EDIT
Their WHMCS is NULLED and Ill report them to the WHMCS team now.

Host4Ya wrote:
Lewis wrote:
Host4Ya wrote:

Hahahahaha.

Hey Men,
I never said they are legit but they exsist smile To be serious I did not check if they are acting legally or illegally.

//EDIT

I've already sent WHMCS a piracy report, when I registered with them to try them out. I guess that's true; they "exist", but really they only exist to be an annoyance.

Lewis wrote:
Host4Ya wrote:
Lewis wrote:

Hahahahaha.

Hey Men,

//EDIT

I've already sent WHMCS a piracy report, when I registered with them to try them out. I guess that's true; they "exist", but really they only exist to be an annoyance.

It is more then just this page. guhat.com also belongs to the same owner and it also uses nulled whmcs. But now the suprise... 3jellyhost.com is owned by the same guy and their whmcs is LEGIT!