1 (edited by edvardsan 2015-02-07 20:09:35)

Topic: Buggy..

Hi.

Just signed up today to try this service witch looked excellent, at first glance anyhow.
Just to mention, I have worked as a web developer and with servers for a decade, an doing programming since 1989.

What is highly irritating is that I have spent 3 hours just to realize it was 3 hours wasted.

What you provide should be logicall, and at least working..

For example:
I can only set up 2 hosting-plans, but in your templates for making the website, there is 3.
How come? Perhaps the point is to have one coloumn blank.

And my plans dont show up. What is the purpose of giving templates which does not integrate to your own services???  It is just HTML-files, which has no real value in todays web-world. It is kind of 1990.

And after signup on in my "new" site, it redirects to cpanel.mydomain.tld which does not work either!
Yes, I have made my own nameservers which works..

The idea is good, but the system is about 80% complete in my view.

Thanks and Bye.

Re: Buggy..

1. You have to get a paid plan for more plans.

2. You have to put some work into programming yourself! If you have been doing it since 1989 can't you simply change the HTML file to fit your needs?!

3. Isn't, it, supposed, to, do, that?

4. The system is more like 10% complete in realistic terms actually.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

YH have way more serious "bugs" ..... be strong

PS. Welcome to the YH forums.

Welcome. YouHosting has a whole lot more bugs. Your clients will discover them over time and they will contact you. Be strong and answer!

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

The website templates are just that: they are templates. There is no integration between the website templates and YouHosting. The only thing the installer does is drop some HTML on your account. You will need to insert your own plans, texts and forms in order to actually use it.

You are also free to (and I highly recommended you to) bring your own website instead.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Wow. Interesting replies smile

2. You have to put some work into programming yourself! If you have been doing it since 1989 can't you simply change the HTML file to fit your needs?!

Of course I can do, it is my profession! But it still does not answer the Question: Why give away HTML-templates that does not work with your system.. ? It makes no sence.

4. The system is more like 10% complete in realistic terms actually.
Well, that says it all smile

YH have way more serious "bugs" ..... be strong

I will look for a professional solution. Not a half-way buggy thing. I respect my clients..

I have searched in webhostingtalks.com (THE webmaster and hosting forum), and found for example a tread where a webmaster professional said this words:
"... is one of those free hosts using the abysmally horrible YouHosting platform and panel..  Do yourself a favor: forget these crooks and move on to a real host. "

Thank you, good to know this before investing any more time into this platform.

Thanks, Regards Eddie

I will look for a professional solution. Not a half-way buggy thing. I respect my clients.

If the above statement is true, don't even waste your time here as there are so many bugs and issues that are neglected that's it's simply not worth it to start here at this point. The reason so many of the resellers here continue to offer youhosting as a service is, a:) They simply do not care about clients or offering a good service. b:) They have alot of past clients and moving that many clients from the youhosting platform is not financially feasible and also a very difficult task. It's just not worth it today with all the issues and the fact that support is non existent and when they do appear they less than helpful.
Good luck Eddie.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

It's Hostinger's fault for being lazy and not bovvering to update anything or fix anything, so you're not alone, basically...
A lot of people left YH for other services.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Your "cPanel" bug is a bug that occurs when you didn't set nameservers or DNS correctly.