Topic: youhosting neew update

Hello,

please update php, mysql, phpmyadmin, ioncube, zend and more.

i am getting to much of complain from my client. that they are unable to use there script or design due to non update.

please update this following..

Re: youhosting neew update

admin is too lazy to look at this forum for some reason.
Your request will be on hold for ages...

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

True, this service become abandonware...

Is any ways to contact youhosting staff to make update. Tickets creating is not useful.

Luigi442wii wrote:

admin is too lazy to look at this forum for some reason.
Your request will be on hold for ages...

Not lazy, just preoccupied.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

According to previous events it looks like that next update will take too long but I don't know why I feel like they are going to do some good changes in next update.

Sometimes I wonder what'd it be like if top YH resellers (Owning big chunks of free hosting market) come together to donate a lump sum around $4-5K a year and YH promises better server upgrades and maintenance?
OR,
Increase VIP and SVIP prices?
OR,
Lower the quota and limits for free users and create another plan with plan?

There are lot of possibilites. Well that's just theoretical and might have a lot of flaws.

Let the world know what you are capable of...
[Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous]

Hans wrote:

In doing what?!?! Respect for someone who puts money in your pocket!!!

FaraUnID wrote:
Hans wrote:

Busy managing branches with more potential.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

Sounds and looks more like giving up on a failed project...

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Hans wrote:
FaraUnID wrote:
Hans wrote:

Why not close something if you are busy with something else? So hes in with other plans of his own while the people paying here don't even get what they paid for?

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Makan wrote:
Hans wrote:
FaraUnID wrote:

Why not close something if you are busy with something else? So hes in with other plans of his own while the people paying here don't even get what they paid for?

Just because you're busy with something else doesn't mean that you should abandon every other project that you have. I agree, YouHosting is very inactive, but it's still a source of revenue for him so there's no reason for him to close YH.

ImagiHost wrote:
Makan wrote:
Hans wrote:

Just because you're busy with something else doesn't mean that you should abandon every other project that you have. I agree, YouHosting is very inactive, but it's still a source of revenue for him so there's no reason for him to close YH.

+ Ruin their reputation. If you are going to make something useful, grow on it and keep it alive. Right now after using YouHosting, I wouldn't even touch Hostinger's free hosting.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Makan wrote:

Do you want to be kicked out then? I sure don't. And most resellers with a decent client base don't either. I'm not going to say the current situation is good, but it's better than the alternative.

Regarding the reputation of Hostinger, would you feel more comfortable if they said "we don't want to maintain this anymore, time to get out because we're killing this thing in a few months"? This way, the service gradually goes down giving you years to find and migrate to a suitable alternative if you desire so, which is a lot better than an abrupt end. An abrupt end which would once again turn the free hosting world upside down, and it would be even more unlikely for Hostinger to come out of that completely unharmed.

So Hans, you think Hostingers reputation looks better by letting one of their products turn into the mess that youhosting is, rather than shutting down when they realized that free hosting is not as profitable as they thought? That's just not logical thinking man. It would look far better for them to shut the doors on such a neglected product that to keep it rolling, all the while tarnishing their reputation even more. The less negative reviews, the better, period.
I do agree with you though that from a free resllers point of view, it's far better to have what you have now, than nothing.

|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

It seems Hostinger's forum is dead whereas this one's more helpful and active. So, Hostinger's support reputation is bad. They give you bad forum support and it takes 'em 9 days.

blackienl wrote:

So Hans, you think Hostingers reputation looks better by letting one of their products turn into the mess that youhosting is, rather than shutting down when they realized that free hosting is not as profitable as they thought? That's just not logical thinking man. It would look far better for them to shut the doors on such a neglected product that to keep it rolling, all the while tarnishing their reputation even more. The less negative reviews, the better, period.
I do agree with you though that from a free resllers point of view, it's far better to have what you have now, than nothing.

And what about the bigger guys? The ones who make $500+ through YouHosting. Do you think they would be happy? I am confident that the status quo is better than pulling the plug for almost everyone.

Oh I agree there. My comments were with respect to Hostingers reputation, not the resellers or even users. 

|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

YH last blog activity - December 2012
YH last tweet - August 2012
YH last activity on facebook - May 2011
Forum Admin last post - May 2014

Now that is what I call customer orientation!

Anyone is on the same page with me?

FaraUnID wrote:

And funny how they are active on WHT but not on their own forum!

u wot m8?
New Forum!

20 (edited by Luigi442wii 2015-02-05 04:02:31)

FaraUnID wrote:

And Hostinger's 1FreeHosting (test reseller I think) has last been seen Dec 2013. ServersFree since 2012.
Yeah, if you count the admin 2 (BoxBilling) then you can say last forum post is Jan 2013/May 2014.

And yeah, try moaning at them on WHT.

Hostinger normal have terrible UKsupport as I have stated earlier. They just tell you to sned a ticket, which puts off new users.

21 (edited by Host4Ya 2015-02-06 04:51:23)

It says this in the description for him. There it says he was 8 but on the picture it seems like he is about 8 years old. In germany you are allowed to work when you are at least 14 by the way. Also the german support is terrible. I can tell you cause I am coming from germany and I am often sending support requests in german.

He got his own company

IMPOSSIBLE! You have to be AT LEAST 16 to open up a company in germany...

I also were wondering about how hostinger handels abuse reqests. Normally a site takedown requires a DMCA but no... not at hostinger. They just take the site offline. This does not seem legit aswell.

Reguards,
Marcel Menk

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Of course, having your own company involves signing contracts with various suppliers and customers, banking transactions, collaborations with tax authorities, pension scheme, health insurance, etc.

You can not sign contracts unless you're an adult person.

Alec is a member here so he may be able to answer some of your questions himself. He used to own http://www.fyrehosting.com but not if he still does. A large portion of the members here are also quite young so it's not uncommon around here and explains alot of the attitudes with some members.
I feel like an old man around here sometimes, lmao!

|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

blackienl wrote:

Alec is a member here so he may be able to answer some of your questions himself. He used to own http://www.fyrehosting.com but not if he still does. A large portion of the members here are also quite young so it's not uncommon around here and explains alot of the attitudes with some members.
I feel like an old man around here sometimes, lmao!

Me too. I cant really tell why.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

1) I am not 8 years old, but 16. In the text on the site it states that I felt in love with the internet when I was 8.
2) I got 8 years of experience with the internet.
3) @FaraUnID Please be aware that rudeness is not tolerated on this forum, so please be careful next time.
4) @Host4Ya Please give us a concrete example of bad support provided on Hostinger or PM me. A DMCA request isn't required for a takedown, especially outside of the USA. A web hosting provider may take down a site at his own discretion if he reserve this right in the TOS. And to form a company you do not have to be 16 if you get the consent of your parents or incorporate it in the USA (Google for Delaware LLC).