Re: youhosting neew update

Luigi442wii wrote:

You mean client's free plan or default YH plan for the reseller?

Okay look. Here is what they do.

They have a couple servers (20 something I think) and they resell free reseller accounts for those resellers to give out free hosting. However the issue is here.

These "old" servers run into issues. You guys continue to keep saying get new servers. Servers cost a lot of money and Hostinger wouldn't waste money on something that barley makes much profit.

Also, if they got new servers, more free clients would just jump on it and spam the IP's.

Let me guess, you are saying well how about give them to paid resellers. Well that won't help. Paid resellers also give out free hosting xD (2freehosting)

u wot m8?
New Forum!

If youhosting were to make some changes to security and the signup process and then clean out all the bot and abandoned accounts, things would change for the better in a big way with these "old" servers. The entire youhosting system as it is, is a very inefficient system even though the theory is very efficient.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

@Makan - OK. Sorry.
I had better move my forum elsewhere, AGAIN. And lose all posts on it.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Backup your database and import it at the new location and you shouldn't lose any data...

|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

blackienl wrote:

Backup your database and import it at the new location and you shouldn't lose any data...

He's right. Are you having issues while moving?

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Daily You wanna backup your Forum Automatically.  For Forum Definitely you should host your file at some Premium Hosting.

107 (edited by Niksma 2015-04-22 23:11:53)

All kind time of days!
I have read all message in this subject and was not surprised.
I do not have surprise for following reasons:
1) the Hosting dies because of the big infringements of users.
2) At resellers many dead accounts
3) to Resellers are not interested in job because of constant redirects on Hostinger.
4) does not work SEO
5) There are no statisticans
6) Robots of Search engines are blocked for indexation.

I have been interested to correct independently lacks about what wrote to corresponding subjects:
http://forum.youhosting.com/topic8368-i … users.html
http://forum.youhosting.com/topic8169-r … ptcha.html
Used scripts http://forum.youhosting.com/topic7347-b … t-api.html

Now my interest was gone.

I have ceased to develop actively the Free hosting, and paid services from the company YH. Paid services same unreliable, as well as free.

I for paid services used service Lioo.ru (look in the signature). Redirects from dead accounts has directed on getting of money in partner programs of Systems of active advertising.

Whether there is a belief, what all begins to work well?
No, I do not believe!
Until the company is interested in redirects on Hostinger, very ridiculously to think, that job YH will be good.

What reasons are necessary, that Youhosting has made changes? Why there is a conversation on changes to the period June-August? Why disclosure of concrete terms of changes does not go?

The answer very simple: the Policy!

The U.S. government will fight with Russia with the help of social networks. Information troops invade "Vkontakte", "Classmates", the Russian-speaking segments of Facebook and Twitter. For the year on these purposes will be allocated more than $15 million dollars in two and a half times less than to fight the terrorists of ISIS.

Obama has allocated $ 60 million on the information war in Russia

U.S. President Barack Obama signed the law on sanctions against Russia, in which funding will be allocated to support independent media and the lack of censorship in Runet. It is reported Meduza, quoting the text of the law on the website of the U.S. Congress.

Barack Obama signed the law on sanctions on December 18, but before that the media was paying attention mainly on the provisions relating to the impact on business of large state-owned companies. However, in section number 9 of the act provides for the support of the Russian media and anti-corruption.

Under this law, the U.S. is going to "expand access to uncensored Internet in Russia and to support access to independent Russian media. In addition, the U.S. is going to increase its activity in the dissemination of information and to provide protection to journalists and civil activists, whose freedom of speech was under pressure. According to the law, the U.S. will support Russian democracy and public organizations". The state will annually allocate $ 20 million from 2016 to 2018.

The money will be distributed between U.S. Secretary of state (now it is John Kerry) through non-profit organizations: for example, through the national endowment for democracy (National Endowment for Democracy) and the Organization for security and cooperation in Europe (Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe).

Company Youhosting meets all requirements of US State department.
Manager Youhosting not lazy, it waits for money which will arrive by September, 1st.

On the American portal of public procurement, the newspaper "Izvestia" found the March order from BBG for the promotion of Russian-language services in Google - the Internet giant is owed $100 thousand for the promotion of Radio "Freedom" and "voice of America" in the Russian segment of the Internet.

For the next fiscal year, which begins October 1, 2015, the project to combat the "revanchist Russia" in BBG are going to spend $15.6 million This project is defined BBG as a priority on a par with the opposition to the fundamentalist ideology of the "Islamic state"- but this BBG requests $6.1 million. Just for the 2016 financial year, the BBG has requested from Congress a budget of $751 million (+1% to previous year).

All resellers Youhosting will submit to the Pentagon. And you think, what all is free? You work on war and you as slaves use in war propagation in the world.

You need proof?
Russian search engine Yandex.ru does not have access to any account from Youhosting Resellers. The search engines are blocked for access by the company Youhosting!

Russia is a friendship and reliable partnership!
The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label
Russian Free hosting with PHP, MySQL, no ads - 96host.ru

108 (edited by blackienl 2015-04-23 13:02:37)

More political propaganda [REMOVED] from you Niksma.  All your political rants discredit you in every way as you simply want to use the mess that this company is in to further your political agenda. Please save it for the political rant forums. This is a hosting support forum, not a political forum.

...as to your proof, check out the pic attached....youhosting resellers can be easily accessed through yandex from here. If you can't reach youhosting resellers through yandex, it's because your government blocks you from doing so, not youhosting or the pentagon. You have been fooled easily.

Post's attachments

yandex.JPG 98.74 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

109 (edited by Niksma 2015-04-24 22:56:49)

blackienl wrote:

More political propaganda [REMOVED] from you Niksma.  All your political rants discredit you in every way as you simply want to use the mess that this company is in to further your political agenda. Please save it for the political rant forums. This is a hosting support forum, not a political forum.

...as to your proof, check out the pic attached....youhosting resellers can be easily accessed through yandex from here. If you can't reach youhosting resellers through yandex, it's because your government blocks you from doing so, not youhosting or the pentagon. You have been fooled easily.

As you probably already know, I have ceased to be engaged in a free hosting actively. Now I consist in Administrative council of community of 100 % Master which interests also are connected with a hosting and development of information sphere. Negotiations are underway with the participation of the liberal democratic party (Russia) joint information about the project.

The oldest projects. You have correctly shown a screenshot, are actively indexed Yandex.
http://smages.com/images/ya100ms.jpg - my screen

Projects of other participants of community are not indexed by Yandex, since September, 2014.
http://smages.com/images/yabb777.jpg

I can show tens of thousands all subdomains Screenshot and none located on Youhosting will not be indexed.

If you consider, that I or my political views are subject to doubt then you should most call into question your sights and your outlook.

Russia was and will be the Great country in the world!

The real facts in histories and real documents are, you misinformed, to you have written history and pour out the facts which are fantastic.

April 19 (April 8, old style) 1783 Empress Catherine II signed a decree on the adoption of "the grace of God of the Crimean Peninsula, the Peninsula of Taman, and the entire Kuban side under power Great. From that old event begins the modern history of Crimea in structure of the Russian state.

For the inquiry: Ukraine has appeared for 220 years later.

"Highly progressive and developed" England and France learned how to pour cast iron in the 19th century.
In the Artillery Museum in St. Petersburg. One of the cast-iron cannons, cast in 1600 there impudently lies on the stand for all to see.

The Crimean khanate existed - was one of the provinces of the Ottoman Empire, in which there were Turkish garrisons and sat the Ottoman Viceroy.
The Ottoman Empire by this time was actively extended in all directions, having conquered all the Mediterranean lands stretching from Iran (Persia) and stepping on Europe, going to Venice and besieging Vienna. In 1572, the Sultan decided to conquer and wild at the same time, as asserted by the European pamphlets, Muscovy. From the Crimea to the North moved 120 thousand troops, with the support of 20 thousand Janissaries and 200 cannons. Near the village of Molodi, the Ottomans faced a 50-thousand group of the voivode mikhayla vorotynsky. And the Turkish army was... No, not stopped - cut out completely!

This real history is hidden, as well as now trying to rewrite and trample victory of Russia (USSR) over Fascism 1941-1945. Forget that England and Other countries (and the US) fought first on the side of Nazi Germany and supplied Germany with weapons, airplanes, submarines and weapons.

Russia is a friendship and reliable partnership!
The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label
Russian Free hosting with PHP, MySQL, no ads - 96host.ru

Niksma, maybe Russia is the greatest country in the world, maybe it isn't. But regardless of the answer: this is not the place to shout that kind of things.

We have people here from all over the world. From Russia, from the Ukraine and from elsewhere. We have people here who support one side, people who support another side, people who don't want to choose sides here and people who don't care altogether. You seem very convinced of your point of view, which is great, but not appropriate here.

This is a hosting forum and I think we should keep the discussions centered around hosting and technology. Some deviation from that is fine, as long as it remains a light, friendly discussion.

Now, if you think YouHosting may be blocking Yandex, please start a topic for that over on General Support so we can look into it together and try to get to the bottom of this. Be "a friendship and reliable partnership!" to all of us.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Niksma, I have no problem with Russia whatsoever. I have been. I have family and friends that live in Russia(Chelyabinsk). It's a beautiful country with a rich history and wonderful people. I am not your enemy or Russia's enemy. I'm simply saying this is not the place to debate such but you continue to bring political beliefs into a technical forum.
Have you ever thought those sites not being indexed by Yandex are on one of the youhosting IPs that are being blocked by many different providers worldwide because of abuse issues? Have you ever thought that the Yandex indexing bot may have issues with those particular sites and/or domains? Have you ever thought your national firewall has blocked those IPs? Have you ever thought that Yandex themselves may have blocked them? There are many many reasons why those sites may not be indexed by Yandex but you choose to believe it's because youhosting is trying to block Russia because of some political motivation, which is the least logical choice. Occam says your wrong...

|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Biggest prob i s that hostinger runs YH
thats y hostinger is totally up to date but not YH sad

Thanks & Regards
Anant Jain

http://kdliker.com

Hi guys! You know, I have what is right with Mrs. Niksma. But of course I think that here on this forum think political debate to anything. Perhaps the problem is in Yandex and not Youhostinge, business and politics should not be compatible I think. I do not think that there Youhosting, what that country will block because of political motivations, or more like that hurt, is not beneficial to any company or hosting or any other. Just know, when your nerves sometimes can not stand that Hostinger what that imposes its paid services, although this is considered Youhosting same. But they are right there and everywhere are imposed, and even redirect that goes with them Youhostinga. Youhosting say provides all free, all the tools and hostinger.com.ua hostinger.ru And what is there a fee offers, although their work is worse than ever. Even Youhosting works best on a free basis than they paid services. I believe that redirect to hostinger would cost to remove Youhostingera. Then it is better to do redirects to itself Youhosting. Do not you think? At the expense of Ukraine. You know, when I did not think that the brotherly people of Russian (Ukrainian people) more became so hated Russian, although dated at all times at the expense of Russia and the still date back to say. I do not understand what they did wrong Russian? No it does not understand. But so much hatred I have not seen before from them, honestly

YouHosting should give us the ability to upload our own auto-installer scripts, really, and templates.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Many people do not pay(it means), yh no obligation for you to upgrade, but this is still a valuable recommendation.No funds to enhance the server quality and the acquisition of new servers, a new panel of research funding

IceFreeHost Go!