Re: youhosting neew update

Come on YH, first update those servers. I would be happy enough for that!

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:

Come on YH, first update those servers. I would be happy enough for that!

You are dreaming lol

Kind regards.

I'm back!

Shoot me a PM if you have any question!

So from what i heard the update is gonna be around summer time? june? july? Not sooner? In this meantime they aren't going to do anything at all?

Oh well, lots of questions

Armand wrote:

So from what i heard the update is gonna be around summer time? june? july? Not sooner? In this meantime they aren't going to do anything at all?

Oh well, lots of questions

I think around July-August, which is a while, but worth waiting.
Still, I'll have to ignore all the moaning about my board crashing all the time for the next 3/4 months, but when it's done people might stop moaning, if they DO fix the annoying blank screen.

Tavoid wrote:
blackienl wrote:

... I'm about done with it now though as I see that not letting these users learn their lessons the hard way has led to an influx of child run hosting services in the real hosting market that is lowering the bar so to speak and devaluing the entire market. I'm seeing that it may be better to let them make their mistakes here before moving on...

Well, when I came here in 2011, I didn't even know what reseller hosting was (I signed up to YouHosting thinking it was a regular free hosting service, lol). I have learned a lot from this forum, from the people that have come and gone by and from the YouHosting service as well. I wouldn't really call YouHosting a "mistake". In fact, I would say it's one of the best things that could have ever happened to me. I have learned a lot during my time here and, in fact, I even consider YouHosting as a big factor in helping me realize what my passion is.

Hi ,
It's the reality YH is a ladder or maybe a bridge . It  better to saw : Web hosting academy.
Not more!
We know that a normal server costs about 50 to 100 $ or more ,  cPanel + CloudLinux license is about 20 30 $/m and you will need a server manager (If you do not know how to manage it).
So only thing that we can say to CEO of hostinger is : Thank you
They have more than 20 servers and they costs alot ...

Yeah, but YH servers were special design to be bugged and down too much currently.
But, it is cheaper than over £32 each server or whatever.

@Luigi442wii It's certainly more than £32 per server. Probably just the colocation costs more per month than that. And also consider the fact that Hostinger hundreds of servers.

Yeah actually. Upgrading servers is a big thing. But it is needed as downtime is faced due to overloading servers. But current status is ok-ok.

Raj7399 wrote:

Yeah actually. Upgrading servers is a big thing. But it is needed as downtime is faced due to overloading servers. But current status is ok-ok.

OK? I keep getting Service Temporarily Unavailiable on my site every five seconds. Oh and a blank screen for the other four.
They have many problems but seem to stay up, but only just.

Luigi442wii wrote:
Raj7399 wrote:

OK? I keep getting Service Temporarily Unavailiable on my site every five seconds. Oh and a blank screen for the other four.

while checking your website. it's working fine for me. No idea did you talk about l4w2-gamers?

advent_geek wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:
Raj7399 wrote:

while checking your website. it's working fine for me. No idea did you talk about l4w2-gamers?

It's usualy happening if anyone is online, and usualy if there's been a few posts in the past 10 minutes.
Yes, I was talking about that site.

87 (edited by advent_geek 2015-04-13 07:41:22)

maybe it because of server load. you have a community based websites, maybe you can get max hits for your website. Anyhow now its working fine.

Updated:-

ha ha ha you were right. Your site remains Blank Page

Post's attachments

YH-1.png 10.27 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

advent_geek wrote:

maybe it because of server load. you have a community based websites, maybe you can get max hits for your website. Anyhow now its working fine.

Yep. It does do that, sometimes it isn't bad, but even when I am just browsing and no one posted for an hour and I'm the only user online I still get the error. sad
I know you're using a recent Firefox, too.

Luigi442wii wrote:
advent_geek wrote:

Yep. It does do that, sometimes it isn't bad, but even when I am just browsing and no one posted for an hour and I'm the only user online I still get the error. sad
I know you're using a recent Firefox, too.

Definitely it would be most annoying situation tongue

Now Service Temporarily unavailable error

Post's attachments

YH-2.png 15.83 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

90 (edited by Luigi442wii 2015-04-13 07:48:12)

This really implies that the server needs fixing. Can't even run a free script without it crashing a lot, but actually I logged in just now so that could explain it.
I got a blank screen whilst clicking a new thread. These servers get loaded really easily.
I'm also now the highest posting user that has a username beginning with L.

Nope, Lewis is there with 311 posts. after that larhost 236. you are Third xD

Luigi442wii wrote:

This really implies that the server needs fixing. Can't even run a free script without it crashing a lot, but actually I logged in just now so that could explain it.
I got a blank screen whilst clicking a new thread. These servers get loaded really easily.
I'm also now the highest posting user that has a username beginning with L.

advent_geek wrote:

Nope, Lewis is there with 311 posts. after that larhost 236. you are Third xD

wink

No. No No No. At least it helps most people go inactive at this forum.

Can we stop going off topic wink

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Makan wrote:

Can we stop going off topic wink

You have a point but we could technically be discussing YH's servers, that should get an update. tongue

I think that upgrading the servers would be something impossible. Also, I'm sure that their "brand-new" servers would be only for paid resellers.

What YH needs is a clean of trash...
Kind regards.

I'm back!

rubenmdh wrote:

I think that upgrading the servers would be something impossible. Also, I'm sure that their "brand-new" servers would be only for paid resellers.

Kind regards.

So that they can put free clients on.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

98 (edited by rubenmdh 2015-04-15 08:12:16)

Makan wrote:
rubenmdh wrote:

Kind regards.

But YH would earn money to cover "brand-new" servers cost and improve the older ones lol

Kind regards.

I'm back!

rubenmdh wrote:
Makan wrote:
rubenmdh wrote:

Kind regards.

But YH would earn money to cover "brand-new" servers cost and improve the older ones lol

Kind regards.

They have enough money to get new servers, but free clients would take them over is the issue hmm

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Makan wrote:
rubenmdh wrote:
Makan wrote:

Kind regards.

They have enough money to get new servers, but free clients would take them over is the issue hmm

You mean client's free plan or default YH plan for the reseller?