Re: youhosting neew update

LOL

A 16 year old kid providing helpdesk for a hosting company... And we wonder why this services is so lame.

I wonder when they will hire an infant.

27 (edited by Host4Ya 2015-02-06 12:09:59)

FaraUnID wrote:

LOL

A 16 year old kid providing helpdesk for a hosting company... And we wonder why this services is so lame.

I wonder when they will hire an infant.

Hey listen. Dont blame him for his age. I am 16 aswell and I guess I know a whole lot more then any other 16 year old boy around here in gütersloh smile But there are some legal or lets rather say illegal downsites to that. I already wrote him a pm about that but please leave him in freedom! Ok... Hostinger may be terrible to accepting a 16 year old as employee but thats another thing.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

That has nothing to do with his age, but with the situation itself.

A company that self-respects and that puts the customer on first place offers helpdesk with qualified, certified and experienced staff.

There are helpdesk workers who have more than 16 years experience in providing assistance, people who learn years and years, people who invest thousand of euros for certified by which they are recognized skills, abilities and experience in Customer Care.

When I, THE CLIENT, need assistance, I want the person on the other end of the wire to answer with subject and predicate to my questions and tell me not to open a Ticket.

FaraUnID wrote:

That has nothing to do with his age, but with the situation itself.

A company that self-respects and that puts the customer on first place offers helpdesk with qualified, certified and experienced staff.

There are helpdesk workers who have more than 16 years experience in providing assistance, people who learn years and years, people who invest thousand of euros for certified by which they are recognized skills, abilities and experience in Customer Care.

When I, THE CLIENT, need assistance, I want the person on the other end of the wire to answer with subject and predicate to my questions and tell me not to open a Ticket.

Ok thats true. I can fully agree with you. To speak for me... I want to do various certificates and I also want to study as IT-Professional the next few years. I personally hate unqualified staff members aswell.

@FaraUnID You can't and shouldn't blame anybody for his age. And I already have a few IT certificates. You can check what larger companies like EIG ask their employees to have and you'll notice that they won't ask for a lot more or even less than Hostinger.

There is something happen when you login you will see a different screen then before in the reseller panel. smile

Volunteer admin at 000webhost.com
http://OngETC.com - http://uHostETC.com

Alec wrote:

@FaraUnID You can't and shouldn't blame anybody for his age. And I already have a few IT certificates. You can check what larger companies like EIG ask their employees to have and you'll notice that they won't ask for a lot more or even less than Hostinger.

Hostinger only requires you to install boxbilling and it does not even detect it correctly anymore cause the version is too old or the boxbilling api has changed. The hostinger requirements dont even come near to what bigger companys require you to have.

@Host4Ya I mean in terms of certificates / knowledge to work there. EIG for example isn't asking for a lot more than Hostinger in these terms. And the BoxBilling install on the job application form is probably rather to sort out candidates, who aren't even able to do this.

EIG is really not a good example to use here Alec, lol. They are well known for horrible support across all their brands. They buy up good well known brands with awesome service and support and in a matter of months, their service and support go way downhill. wink
Personally, I have no issue with young people working support or and job, as long as they are qualified and have the right personality for the job. I've met young people that are many years ahead of their game and as well, older people that are far behind. It has to be looked at on an individual basis. smile

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Look like we are a bit off topic from this thread.  I would suggest we split the discussion about age to a separate thread.  Thanks

Volunteer admin at 000webhost.com
http://OngETC.com - http://uHostETC.com

chanh wrote:

Look like we are a bit off topic from this thread.  I would suggest we split the discussion about age to a separate thread.  Thanks

You are right. But offseat moderating is also not allowed.

I have contact to youhosting.com support team by tickets, they said me they will update soon.

rajeevrrs wrote:

I have contact to youhosting.com support team by tickets, they said me they will update soon.

They usually say that. This time it may actually be soon, but with YH you can never tell.

ImagiHost wrote:
rajeevrrs wrote:

They usually say that. This time it may actually be soon, but with YH you can never tell.

I hope they actually update it, because PHP is getting outdated as said somewhere else. And everyone's moaning.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Hope YH may update soon

http://s21.postimg.org/kpusozgxj/Untitled.png

Thanks & Regards
Anant Jain

http://kdliker.com

If they release a new version

COO @ HostingBox.us

17brownj wrote:

If they release a new version

It's not a question on if, it's a question on when.

It's always a question of "if" with a company like youhosting, regardless of what the support guys say...

|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

blackienl wrote:

It's always a question of "if" with a company like youhosting, regardless of what the support guys say...

They will be releasing a new update, but that may be 3 years from now. (It's been almost 4 years since the changelog)

That's why I said "when".

Hope they do as soon as possible

anantjain60 wrote:

Hope YH may update soon

http://s21.postimg.org/kpusozgxj/Untitled.png

Have a look at that logo! What does it say? BETA

This bad joke is in beta phase since I first get in touch with it. That was in 2011, and today is 2015...

And we are not talking about some pharmaceutics in where you need 10 years of testings and approvements before final release.

The support people will come up with whatever answer will get people to stop opening tickets. It matters not to them if it's factual.

|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Hey, who knows, YH might actually do something for once and release some good updates like they did in 2011.

Lewis wrote:

Hey, who knows, YH might actually do something for once and release some good updates like they did in 2011.

That's as likely as me getting a domain name in a month despite being 13.

They won't do this. They announced stuff like this before.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:
Lewis wrote:

That's as likely as me getting a domain name in a month despite being 13.

They won't do this. They announced stuff like this before.

Have they removed the statistics from the homepage before?