Topic: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

My account was suspended for inactivity, no active clients and accounts. sad

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

Yes it will be. They reactivate accounts only if you are willing to upgrade.

WHY UPGRADE. There are many better hosts out there for your money!

u wot m8?
New Forum!

3 (edited by XP 2015-01-26 08:31:16)

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

Makan wrote:

Yes it will be. They reactivate accounts only if you are willing to upgrade.

Instantly?

My account has been suspended for 3 weeks and now should be the last week, if I still don't upgrade, it'll be permanently cancelled and never be able to use YouHosting right?

Makan wrote:

WHY UPGRADE. There are many better hosts out there for your money!

1. YouHosting seems to be the only hosting provider allows resellers to provide free hosting
2. I dislike to be blacklisted

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

XP wrote:

My account was suspended for inactivity, no active clients and accounts. sad

Just send them back a detailed explanation of how you'll get more clients and accounts in the future. (Advertising, budgets, etc.)

Makan wrote:

Yes it will be. They reactivate accounts only if you are willing to upgrade.

That's not true at all. They reactivated my account when it was inactive. I didn't pay a single penny and I'm still on the free plan.

hmm

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

ImagiHost wrote:
XP wrote:

My account was suspended for inactivity, no active clients and accounts. sad

Just send them back a detailed explanation of how you'll get more clients and accounts in the future. (Advertising, budgets, etc.)

Makan wrote:

Yes it will be. They reactivate accounts only if you are willing to upgrade.

That's not true at all. They reactivated my account when it was inactive. I didn't pay a single penny and I'm still on the free plan.

hmm

But they will also reactivate if you pay.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

Of course. I was just pointing out the misuse of "only".

Makan wrote:

They reactivate accounts only if you are willing to upgrade.

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

Makan wrote:

Yes it will be. They reactivate accounts only if you are willing to upgrade.

Makan wrote:

But they will also reactivate if you pay.

Is it instant?

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

Yes your acc can be reactivated instantly, it can be reactivated and if you do not upgrade, but that is the politics of YH

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

amxmkd wrote:

that is the politics of YH

lol, I didn't know YouHosting is that large.

If I violate the inactivity rule again, will I still have chance for explanation or instantly cancelled (permanently)?

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

ImagiHost wrote:

That's not true at all. They reactivated my account when it was inactive. I didn't pay a single penny and I'm still on the free plan.

True, you don't need to pay or upgrade for an account re-activation.

P.S. - Why in the name of Earth will you pay for a YH service when in the same amount of money you can get a more reliable service?!?!?

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

FaraUnID wrote:
ImagiHost wrote:

That's not true at all. They reactivated my account when it was inactive. I didn't pay a single penny and I'm still on the free plan.

True, you don't need to pay or upgrade for an account re-activation.

P.S. - Why in the name of Earth will you pay for a YH service when in the same amount of money you can get a more reliable service?!?!?


EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!

WHY UPGRADE. There are many better hosts out there for your money!

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

FaraUnID wrote:

P.S. - Why in the name of Earth will you pay for a YH service when in the same amount of money you can get a more reliable service?!?!?

Answer:

XP wrote:

1. YouHosting seems to be the only hosting provider allows resellers to provide free hosting
2. I dislike to be blacklisted

PS: Where can I pay the same amount to get a more reliable service?

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

XP wrote:
FaraUnID wrote:

P.S. - Why in the name of Earth will you pay for a YH service when in the same amount of money you can get a more reliable service?!?!?

Answer:

XP wrote:

1. YouHosting seems to be the only hosting provider allows resellers to provide free hosting
2. I dislike to be blacklisted

PS: Where can I pay the same amount to get a more reliable service?

For free hosting, simply get your own server and buy some sort of license like cPanel or anything. Do not pay for this until it is updated -__-

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

Makan wrote:

For free hosting, simply get your own server and buy some sort of license like cPanel or anything. Do not pay for this until it is updated -__-

So that's a better choice for you?

There are many factors to be considered:

1. total disk space/bandwidth of all users
2. speed
3. memory (RAM)
4. price of server and its add-ons (i.e. Softaculous)
5. management

Becoming an average hosting provider would cost you at least $150/mo.

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

XP wrote:

There are many factors to be considered:

1. total disk space/bandwidth of all users
2. speed
3. memory (RAM)
4. price of server and its add-ons (i.e. Softaculous)
5. management

Becoming an average hosting provider would cost you at least $150/mo.

1. It is about Quality vs Quantity
2. Any paid service has a better speed than YH
3. YH offers you (as a reseller) 128RAM. My smartphone has more than that.
4. Starts 5USD/month for 512MB RAM, 1 CoreProcessor, 20GB SSD
1TB Transfer + addons prices (you can also use free alternatives). Look at my signature for some decent prices for VPS.
5. Questionable

As a start-up you can have a hosting reseller pack for ~15 Euros / month.

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

FaraUnID wrote:

1. It is about Quality vs Quantity
2. Any paid service has a better speed than YH
3. YH offers you (as a reseller) 128RAM. My smartphone has more than that.
4. Starts 5USD/month for 512MB RAM, 1 CoreProcessor, 20GB SSD
1TB Transfer + addons prices (you can also use free alternatives).
5. Questionable

1. If you provide excellent quality but insufficient quantity, you'll not be able to accept new clients, old clients may complain and prepare to close down or suffer losses.
2. Speed will be affected by bandwidth even though you didn't exceed
3. 128RAM/client's account is better than x40 times the RAM for whole server. 1 client exceed is better than whole server exceed affecting all clients.
4. That US$5 is half of my friend's Wordpress website that attracts approx. 30k visitors/mo. (except the 20GB SSD disk space and 1TB bandwidth)
5. Can you get such low specification for a server?

FaraUnID wrote:

Look at my signature for some decent prices for VPS. As a start-up you can have a hosting reseller pack for ~15 Euros / month.

VPS and server are 2 difference.

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

I don't know if you are a new YH reseller or just new on this forum (Registered: 26-01-2015). The ideea is that YH servers have problems in running some basic HTML + CSS flat websites.  We are not talking about some serious scripts or e-commerce.

Some of YH restrictions are:

- FTP logins limit 7000 connections in a year.
- Email sending limit: 20 per minute.
- CPU limit: Free resellers(users) 10% / VIP and Super VIP resellers(users) 20%. When a site goes over limit it will be redirected to server CPU Limit Exceeded page and you will get a lot of that!
- RAM limit: 128 MB even for VIP and SVIP.
- Number of files (inode) limit is: Free resellers (users) 15000 / VIP 20000 /Super VIP 25000/ files per domain/account
- IP Connections Limit - 1200 per 5 min per IP.
- max_updates limit is 25000 queries per hour
- Currently is not allowed for all user (including SVIP) to host (licensed) vBulletin or IP.board softwares on YH servers.
- Free members can not redirect 404. They will compete you with this, because 404 will redirect to Hostinger.

On YH scripts in autoinstaller are 2+ years old.
Scripts in the autoinstaller have footer link to Hostinger - again they will compete you.
Your clients will receive newsletter form hostinger, but sent from your master domain - again they will compete you.

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

FaraUnID wrote:

I don't know if you are a new YH reseller or just new on this forum (Registered: 26-01-2015). The ideea is that YH servers have problems in running some basic HTML + CSS flat websites.  We are not talking about some serious scripts or e-commerce.

Both.

FaraUnID wrote:

Some of YH restrictions are:

- FTP logins limit 7000 connections in a year.
- Email sending limit: 20 per minute.
- CPU limit: Free resellers(users) 10% / VIP and Super VIP resellers(users) 20%. When a site goes over limit it will be redirected to server CPU Limit Exceeded page and you will get a lot of that!
- RAM limit: 128 MB even for VIP and SVIP.
- Number of files (inode) limit is: Free resellers (users) 15000 / VIP 20000 /Super VIP 25000/ files per domain/account
- IP Connections Limit - 1200 per 5 min per IP.
- max_updates limit is 25000 queries per hour
- Currently is not allowed for all user (including SVIP) to host (licensed) vBulletin or IP.board softwares on YH servers.
- Free members can not redirect 404. They will compete you with this, because 404 will redirect to Hostinger.

On YH scripts in autoinstaller are 2+ years old.

Hmm, YouHosting is best suitable to provide free hosting service...

FaraUnID wrote:

Scripts in the autoinstaller have footer link to Hostinger - again they will compete you.
Your clients will receive newsletter form hostinger, but sent from your master domain - again they will compete you.

They'll not compete me as long as I'm a paid member, right?

PS: Please do give them understanding that they're giving free reseller hosting, not free hosting. So, they've to spend a lot of money on servers for lower revenue.

Re: Will my account be re-activated from suspension if I upgrade?

Wrong.

Interacting with to your clients, footer links, Blank Pages, CPU Limit Exceeded and Service Temporarily Unavailable are for every YH reseller: Free, VIP and SVIP.

And, I repeat, you will get a lot of that, even if you pay 40USD / month for a SVIP plan.