Topic: Youhosting is good

Something like on YH  is it haves friendly tools for the webmaster then it makes us easly to control our clients smile

Unlimited Free WebHosting RioHost.net
Get Unlimited Facebook Likes RockLiker.net

Re: Youhosting is good

yared858520 wrote:

Something like on YH  is it haves friendly tools for the webmaster then it makes us easly to control our clients smile

Have you tried a proper cPanel offered by a proper hosting reseller and checked their tools?

Youhosting is good

Compare to what?

it my first on YH but i like it , and i haven't tried any other

I do agree but partially as it is free it is good but as compared to others it is not.

Youhosting is good

Compared to the worse host in the world maybe. But compared to other standalone hosts it is crap!

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Come on, why does every do nothing but bash YouHosting in topics like these? If you don't like YouHosting, go away. Go to your own favorite hosting provider and leave YouHosting behind. You are not contributing anything by just staying here and complain how bad YouHosting is. What do you hope to achieve by doing so?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

FaraUnID wrote:
yared858520 wrote:

Have you tried a proper cPanel offered by a proper hosting reseller and checked their tools?

Do you know a free cPanel reseller that gives unlimited accounts for free?

FaraUnID wrote:
yared858520 wrote:

Youhosting is good

Compare to what?

You can compare it to MOFH.There are good and bad things in both services.Looks like yared858520 thinks YH is better.

Hans wrote:

Come on, why does every do nothing but bash YouHosting in topics like these? If you don't like YouHosting, go away. Go to your own favorite hosting provider and leave YouHosting behind. You are not contributing anything by just staying here and complain how bad YouHosting is. What do you hope to achieve by doing so?

It's not bashing, it's being honest. The truth is provided about youhosting simply to inform the unaware newcomers exactly what the services are truly like at youhosting before they spend time and money developing a project that they will eventually walk away from because  they were misinformed about the level of service and quality that youhosting provides. Simple as that.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

nAture wrote:

Do you know any White Label hosting reseller where you pay 40$ / month for:
- Blank Page,
- Service temporarily Unavailable,
- CPU Limit Exceeded,
- 2+ years old scripts in autoinstaller,
- Hos(hi)tinger links in autoinstaller's footer,
- Interacting with your clients and spamming them in the name of your business and Hos(hi)tinger,
- Average time to answer a ticket is measured in weeks,
- Everybody continue on the dotted line ...........

?!?!?!?

FaraUnID wrote:
nAture wrote:

- Blank Page,
- CPU Limit Exceeded,
- Interacting with your clients and spamming them in the name of your business and Hos(hi)tinger,

?!?!?!?

You didn't answer my question above.
Do you know a place better than YH for 40$ / month who allow free hosting and doesn't have above mentioned problems?

what ever you say youhosting is good i am in love with it lol

I repeat:

- Blank Page,
- CPU Limit Exceeded,

FaraUnID wrote:

I repeat:

- Blank Page,
- CPU Limit Exceeded,

You are the one who is saying YH is bad and we should move on.But where? There is no place to go.So those errors doesn't matter.We are stuck with YH.

Answer please:

- Blank Page,
- CPU Limit Exceeded,

I am getting sick with all this guys whose job it is to kiss and extolling a lame service and rolling here about how they running big hosting companies and how they earn money for it.

YouHos(hi)ting is abandonware - Live with it.

can anyone tell any GOOD that is better than YH ???

Depending on your budget, any paid service is better than youhos(hi)ting.

For about ~40$ / month you can get a lot more more than here: 512RAM instead of 128RAM, more stable servers, poper cPanel, SSL, limits hot that low like here, etc.

But...

nAture wrote: Do you know a free cPanel reseller that gives unlimited accounts for free?

If you prefer quantity and not quality and you are something like I can host unlimited accounts for free, you can stay here and and witness the death of youhos(hi)ting!

FaraUnID wrote:

I am getting sick with all this guys whose job it is to kiss and extolling a lame service and rolling here about how they running big hosting companies and how they earn money for it.

YouHos(hi)ting is abandonware - Live with it.

Then why are you still here... LOL.
Last I checked Youhosting forum is also owned by Youhosting.
I seen plenty of people like you.Always about negative things.Never think about good.Remember you are here to make money.You got 5 links in your forum signature.So you are using YH to make money and criticize YH along the way.What kind of person are you.You are a disgrace to your country.

YH have both good and bad things.I am also posting both good and bad things related to YH in this forum.But you only post bad things.And along the way of making money from my signature links, I contribute to YH and help members every time I can.Also I got my 3rd free VIP upgrade by posting here.

yared858520 wrote:

can anyone tell any GOOD that is better than YH ???

There are tens of thousands of good reseller providers but none of them are unlimited and very, very few of them allow free hosting.

The thing with free hosting is that it's a magnet for abuse, you need the following to provide it:
1. Have a system which allows you to put an insane amount of accounts on a server without being too detrimental to the performance
2. Have some way to earn money from it

The only two free hosting resellers in existence (not including the overnight kiddie hosts who buy a too-cheap-to-be-true VPS, install nulled cPanel and provide unlimited free reseller hosting because they want to contribute something to the world or some other kind of lunacy) have developed their own system to cover issue 1. MyOwnFreeHost have covered point 2 by marketing their own paid hosting branch. YouHosting hasn't covered point 2 for most of the time (and don't pretend that $40 per month can pay for potentially hundreds of thousands of accounts) and only recently started to refer clients to their new brands to cover that point.

With any service you use (online and offline), you need to ask yourself the question: "what is their business model and what role do I play in it?" With regular reseller hosting, you pay money for the hosting you use. With YouHosting, what do you pay? What you pay here can only rarely cover the costs, let alone allow the company to make a profit. So, you pay with other things.

Imagine for yourself what your ideal hosting provider would look like, then ask yourself the question in the paragraph above. What would the answer be?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

please list the few

that they are better than  YouHosting

yared858520 wrote:

please list the few

that they are better than  YouHosting

Man, i will repeat, it depends in how much money you are willing to spend per month or per year.

As I said before any paid service in better than YH if you are in looking quality and not quantity.

ok man

yared858520 wrote:

try Myownfreehost.net their servers are better

genius2 wrote:
yared858520 wrote: