Topic: Why I dont use YouHosting

Dear users of the YouHosting board,
to be serious I dont use Youhosting anymore cause there are too many resellers on YouHosting that just want to resell. They dont put work into their hosting homepage (Means: They just use free or paid templates), they dont pay for decent software/webaplications and so on. Of course there are some successful companies that use youhosting but they have their own meaning about youhosting aswell. They also put a lot of work into templates / designing and so on. I just wanted to get rid of all of the rage I have into my mind caused of YouHosting reseller kids (And by that I really mean kids that are not even older than 14! [They did not read the AGBs at the most time aswell but who cares]) at this point. They dont put any work into their hosting. They think it just works by doing nothing. I hate that and I stand for that meaning. I know a lot of you put a lot of work into your hosting. And you guys here in the forum and not ment with this post. Just the little...

I just really cant understand why I am in such a bad mood today but this meaning had to get out of my mind!

Wish you a good day,
Marcel Menk

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Re: Why I dont use YouHosting

Relax, we all need to vent at some point. Get it out of our system. I can see why you do not use YH. I come here on a daily basis after a break and I see that many resellers are using almost identical templates and the lettering (words) are almost an exact match.

Me too. I were already leaving yh a long time ago. I also come here daily. And yeah... It is still nice to help the users in the forum but I do that cause its good to get people to be happy!

Ahaha! Great. Sometime later this week I am moving out too, + I will give YouHosting some word for advice. It has been a good 6 months with YouHosting...

u wot m8?
New Forum!

I think ALL VIP and especially SVIP resellers should make a common front and write an online petition including all complaints related to services provided by YH and tell them something like:

Guys either you solve this issues: A, B, C, D, etc or we reserve the right to end our collaboration with you and we will move to a competing supplier.

At the end everybody will sign that petition with name, e-mail address and forum username. After that send it to YouHosting and wait for their reaction.

Resume: Either you do something about it or you will loose 40$ / month x Number of SVIP Resellers!

FaraUnID wrote:

I think ALL VIP and especially SVIP resellers should make a common front and write an online petition including all complaints related to services provided by YH and tell them something like:

Guys either you solve this issues: A, B, C, D, etc or we reserve the right to end our collaboration with you and we will move to a competing supplier.

At the end everybody will sign that petition with name, e-mail address and forum username. After that send it to YouHosting and wait for their reaction.

Resume: Either you do something about it or you will loose 40$ / month x Number of SVIP Resellers!

Thats true. Just tell me a date when we should publish that petition and Ill organize everything else if needed.

Host4Ya wrote:
FaraUnID wrote:

Thats true. Just tell me a date when we should publish that petition and Ill organize everything else if needed.

If you read my post in "Response from YH support" you will see that I have asked them about this. You can also read YH's response. YH never answered question 2.

I was a VIP reseller and have stopped paying them for many reasons. 

I can host a petition on one of my websites not affiliated with YH with a .info or .us domain or start a petition at one of the many on-line petition websites.

Feel free to contact me via PM.