Topic: why YH runs Histinger and redirect 404 to it for free users

YH allows us to become reseller
Although it runs Hostinger too
So, what makes YH to run Hostinger
Secondly, why YH is using wrong tricks to famous Hostinger
Such as 404 redirect for FREE users
It is like stoling pur users

NOTE: I respect YH and its team/community but I don't like 404 redirect to Hostinger for a free users

Thanks & Regards
Anant Jain

http://kdliker.com

Re: why YH runs Histinger and redirect 404 to it for free users

Add that to hostinger link in autoinstaller's footer, hostinger's newsletters, downtimes, overloaded servers, outdated scripts in autoinstaller.

It's something like WE (as a company), don't give a f...lover about YOU (the client).

End of story.

Hostinger is becoming even more then bad...
YouHosting is being dropped, well not really. But they are taking away all the great features and things that we all wanted in YouHosting.

Time for MOFH anyone?

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Makan wrote:

YouHosting is being dropped, well not really. But they are taking away all the great features and things that we all wanted in YouHosting.

Time for MOFH anyone?

Er no because ByetHost [REMOVED].

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:
Makan wrote:

Time for MOFH anyone?

Er no because ByetHost [REMOVED].

By looking at the time and issues that YouHosting has, Bytehost is catching up.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

YH is bad hosting now and this is A wrong policy which I hope it will change soon.

well byet is now upgrading itself ... their servers are much better ,,, but their innode is a shit

Byet is upgrading their servers. Thats true but I wont go there again. My buisiness ran fine and we had a couple of hundred customers. But as we grew further they decided to make our site redirect to advertisements only... I dont know why but this happend to me before. I would stick with youhosting if I had to decide where I wanted to go.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Host4Ya wrote:

Byet is upgrading their servers. Thats true but I wont go there again. My buisiness ran fine and we had a couple of hundred customers. But as we grew further they decided to make our site redirect to advertisements only... I dont know why but this happend to me before. I would stick with youhosting if I had to decide where I wanted to go.

I believe YouHosting is already doing that with error pages, no difference.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Host4Ya wrote:

Their free accounts have quite a strict visitor limit. When your site gets more busy, they'll suspend it unless you upgrade to ifastnet.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

MOFH FTW.

Host4Ya wrote:

i have MOFH mega reseller and now i am enjoying their services big_smile

genius2 wrote:
Host4Ya wrote:

They also increased the hits a site can get to 50,000

evmguy wrote:
genius2 wrote:
Host4Ya wrote:

They also increased the hits a site can get to 50,000

with softaculous autoinstaller ans self signed auto ssl big_smile

Yes, plus the scripts in Softaculous are up to date.

Ahhhhhh!!!! Listing why MOFH is better! Damn it.

But let's try not to go off topic, shall we? XD

u wot m8?
New Forum!

I hear ya.