Topic: i have refered two user by posting in fb

One of them is active on youhosting . Can i able to get vip upgrade ?

Thanks smile

www.RAZUKA.net

Re: i have refered two user by posting in fb

You need to contact youhosting support for these type of requests. This forum is a community forum and no one here can help with such things. Try the youhosting contact form or live chat.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

razuka.net wrote:

Thanks smile

www.RAZUKA.net

Required 1 Active and 9 Pending refferals.
That means total 10 referrals required for Free VIP.

If you have only 1 active referral, you are not able to get free vip.

razuka.net wrote:

Thanks smile

www.RAZUKA.net

pm me your mail id i will talk to YH

FreeWebHosting wrote:
razuka.net wrote:

Thanks smile

www.RAZUKA.net

Required 1 Active and 9 Pending refferals.
That means total 10 referrals required for Free VIP.

If you have only 1 active referral, you are not able to get free vip.

Yes.

You can request a free VIP upgrade only if you have referred active users. You must have at least 10 referrals out of which at least 1 must be active. For the user to become active, he or she must have at least 10 active clients and 10 active websites. If your referred user has not reached these numbers it will show as "Pending".

You Hosting please clear all requirements for active referral
It will help us to make referral program better

Thanks & Regards
Anant Jain

http://kdliker.com

anantjain60 wrote:

You Hosting please clear all requirements for active referral
It will help us to make referral program better

What do you mean? Another way is also to get 150 post on the forum.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

yes. but knowing evryone about the idea of making free host is not a good move  ! it will effect you as ypur refered reseller grows bigger than you big_smile .its not happened for me but i thinked that big_smile

Yes, but if I remember correctly, I have seen it somewhere that 200 were post realiter in to be sure that the administrator will accept and give you free vip upgrade

maxlolbad  wrote:

Yes, but if I remember correctly, I have seen it somewhere that 200 were post realiter in to be sure that the administrator will accept and give you free vip upgrade

The key to getting that free VIP via forum posts is to make quality posts. Posts in old threads and posts that are made just to raise your post count, will not count towards free VIP. These posts are easy to spot so don't think that making a bunch of useless posts will up your post count enough to get the freebie. wink
150 Quality posts, that are helpful and provide valid information is what is required.

|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

blackienl wrote:
maxlolbad  wrote:

The key to getting that free VIP via forum posts is to make quality posts. Posts in old threads and posts that are made just to raise your post count, will not count towards free VIP. These posts are easy to spot so don't think that making a bunch of useless posts will up your post count enough to get the freebie. wink
150 Quality posts, that are helpful and provide valid information is what is required.

Thats true. For example my post right now which confirms his meaning would not count I think smile Good luck getting free vip with posts.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Hello
I'm new to the forum but I note a concern regarding referer
It says on the site that:
Tell everyone about YouHosting and give them your special referral link or place our banner on your website. As soon someone will click on your referral link or banner they will become your referrals. If at least 1 person that you have referred here will start actively using our services you will be able request a free VIP upgrade for 1 year! (that is around $240 value!).

While here we are talking about a total of 10 referrals
enlighten me please
someone has you he already been upgraded through affiliation?

You need at least 10 referrals and at least 1 of those 10 must be an active reseller for 30 days. The youhosting website does not tell the full requirements...

|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG