Topic: Finish

Hello.

Today i stopped my account. Whay? YouHosting is good reseller, for newbie, to learn some think, but for a NORMAL company is not good.. I asked here before if i upgrade, maybe not have timedown, and CPU problem, but still have. Okey, its free..

I going to Hosting24 reseller, because only for $19 i get 50GB, 500GB Bandwidth, WHMCS, Original Cpanel, not like this. and domain. And yes.. only for $19. If are you want upgrade here for $19 you don't get nothink extras.. oh yes.. you can make redirect, and make more hosting plan.. and give more GB but what you make with a Unlimited GB if still problem.. So. Thanks for everythink, but youhosting is shit.. Shit for FREE and for VIP/SVIP

Thanks for everybody to help me, or asnwer. Have nice day, and good luck!

Re: Finish

Moving from Youhosting to Hosting24.. Wow.. Both are owned by same company and Service/Support is almost the same.

Only difference is hosting24 is cpanel based. However it has highly overloaded servers with poor uptime.
You can search in google for hosting24 reviews.

From what I've heard Hosting24 isn't that bad in terms of uptime. It's not the best out there, I will admit that, but it's not bad. Also, support is great compared to YouHosting.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

They are great but you really can't compare the two.

With Hosting24 you can't give out free hosting whereas YH you can.

Volunteer admin at 000webhost.com
http://OngETC.com - http://uHostETC.com

Have a great affiliate program hosting Lioo.ru

Russia is a friendship and reliable partnership!
The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label
Russian Free hosting with PHP, MySQL, no ads - 96host.ru

hosting24 is has good reseller  but Together they are the same,  their difference is  in free and paid Features.

do they also have a free account just like YH

Is hosting24 like youhosting? Can i use the same services there and offer free web hosting?

ranaehtsham wrote:

Is hosting24 like youhosting? Can i use the same services there and offer free web hosting?

Firstly see above post therafter post here,
You can not use Hosting24 like YouHosting.
Also Hosting24 is not free service, Also you can not Provide free hosting because their TOS stop this.

Every hosting has some unique benefit, i think user has to consider it.

babnero wrote:

do they also have a free account just like YH

Errrrr...no.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

12 (edited by XP 2015-02-02 06:37:35)

Be very caution of Hosting24 because they're very strict.

- you'll need to take full responsibilities of all your clients
If you've a lot of clients that violate the ToS, your whole reseller account may be suspended
- you're disallowed to offer free hosting publicly
- no automated backups at all

With these 3 points, it enough for you to fail because it's not easy to generate premium hosting sales. $19/mo isn't a small amount although it sounds so.

XP wrote:

If you've a lot of clients that violate the ToS, your whole reseller account may be suspended

With these 3 points, it enough for you to fail because it's not easy to generate premium hosting sales. $19/mo isn't a small amount although it sounds so.

"2014-10-27"

u wot m8?
New Forum!

XP wrote:

please don't reply on older posts

Unlimited Free WebHosting RioHost.net
Get Unlimited Facebook Likes RockLiker.net