Topic: Free vs VIP

Hello,

I have heard that even VIP's face downtime on certain servers. Is it true? and whether can we provide REAL cPanel after upgrading?

Thanks in advance smile

Re: Free vs VIP

surya-nimato wrote:

Hello,

I have heard that even VIP's face downtime on certain servers. Is it true? and whether can we provide REAL cPanel after upgrading?

Thanks in advance smile

Yes, Free, VIP, and SVIP all use the same servers. YouHosting doesn't offer the real cPanel. If you want to offer it you need to get a reseller plan from a place that offers cPanel.

COO @ HostingBox.us

Re: Free vs VIP

1. Try remote monitoring on Free, VIP, SVIP shared servers http://gotsitemonitor.com
2. With VIP you get more options both for master and user level control panel.
3. Easy way to say control panel is cPanel ^_^ No REAL http://cpanel.net/demo/

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."
~ Albert Einstein

Re: Free vs VIP

17brownj wrote:
surya-nimato wrote:

Hello,

I have heard that even VIP's face downtime on certain servers. Is it true? and whether can we provide REAL cPanel after upgrading?

Thanks in advance smile

Yes, Free, VIP, and SVIP all use the same servers. YouHosting doesn't offer the real cPanel. If you want to offer it you need to get a reseller plan from a place that offers cPanel.

Thanks brother! smile But i think there is a "backup and uptime" guarantee.

Re: Free vs VIP

linda wrote:

1. Try remote monitoring on Free, VIP, SVIP shared servers http://gotsitemonitor.com
2. With VIP you get more options both for master and user level control panel.
3. Easy way to say control panel is cPanel ^_^ No REAL

Great, I was using pingdom services but i didn't knew how to use those. anyway thanks smile

Re: Free vs VIP

surya-nimato wrote:
17brownj wrote:

Yes, Free, VIP, and SVIP all use the same servers. YouHosting doesn't offer the real cPanel. If you want to offer it you need to get a reseller plan from a place that offers cPanel.

Thanks brother! smile But i think there is a "backup and uptime" guarantee.

The free plan is like a trial for VIP and SVIP. If the free plan is not at all what you want (it sounds like you want high uptime cPanel hosting), then VIP and SVIP isn't suitable for you either.

Also, they say they offer guarantees but they don't say what they guarantee, e.g. how much uptime and the frequency and nature of backups.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Re: Free vs VIP

I think the free package is  for a starter. Put advert to your cpanel, or website, get money, and upgradre for a vip.

Re: Free vs VIP

Free or VIP both is same. You will get same level of service for Free or VIP.

Re: Free vs VIP

You are welcome! Are you already glued to a free reseller program at YH? Would appreciate if your shared pingdom stats with us.

surya-nimato wrote:
linda wrote:

1. Try remote monitoring on Free, VIP, SVIP shared servers http://gotsitemonitor.com
2. With VIP you get more options both for master and user level control panel.
3. Easy way to say control panel is cPanel ^_^ No REAL

Great, I was using pingdom services but i didn't knew how to use those. anyway thanks smile

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."
~ Albert Einstein

Re: Free vs VIP

saleh wrote:

Free or VIP both is same. You will get same level of service for Free or VIP.



why these are same ? unless youhosting Managers will not have been sold?