Topic: I want to upgrade my server

Hello Admin,

I want to upgrade my server to VIP.

How to be i upgrade it. And where i contact to upgrade my server.

Admin reply please.

PHP Development Team

Re: I want to upgrade my server

Login to your reseller account and click the category conveniently called "Upgrade to VIP".

Note, I don't know what you mean by "upgrade my server" since the servers are the same for all resellers.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:

Login to your reseller account and click the category conveniently called "Upgrade to VIP".

Note, I don't know what you mean by "upgrade my server" since the servers are the same for all resellers.

I believe he means he wants to change his account type from Free to VIP, that's all.

But if you truly mean that you want to "upgrade" your server, then that my friend is not possible. Because all resellers use the same server. Unless you make a huge contract with Hostinger and have a lot of money, not possible tongue

PM me if you need help! Would LOVE to help! | Not a moderator, really want to be wink | YH is AWESOME!

Sohel Rana wrote:

Hello Admin,

I want to upgrade my server to VIP.

How to be i upgrade it. And where i contact to upgrade my server.

Admin reply please.

Make sure that you got 150 quallity posts before upgrading for free, but you can purchase it for $20 per month