Topic: YH is just a marketing service!
We still have 3 month's left of SVIP with youhosting but we found out that this service is just a marketing tool for their main company and not even close to be able to sell services and we chosen to drop the service now until will be too late and spend more money.
2. $39.99/pm is very expensive for you to be able to :
- use only 20%CPU MAX.
- wait 1 month to send a newsletter to your customers.
- your income is equal to 1:unlimited i mean customer buy a server and is able to create unlimited websites (they are aware of this breach not are not going to fix it since they made the sistem work like this).
- Support is very poor and answers are very short like robots drives you no where (we've been waiting 4 days for 1 ticket answer as a SVIP).
- connection speed is very low.
- no refunds even if you paid for a longer term.
3. Marketing service :
- *YOU* are not a reseller you are just a promoter of their service since they gives no privacy, even if you set your own name servers is still displaying Hostinger instead of your company name.
- They send news letters even if you pay $39.99 which is a high amount for the service described above.
- Error pages still point to their servers (another promoting way).
- your website create backlinks for them so they accumulate more backlinks and get ranked higher on search engines.
- Control panel at 10-15 logouts redirect you to cpanel.main-hosting.com which has the footer youhosting courtesy.
- our domain onlinemov.net in 6 months had alexa rank 984.778 when we pointed it to youhosting google pagerank 2, now alexa rank N/A and google pagerank -. Thanking to them because as they use you as a backlinker you are seen as a spammer because you produce too many youhosting backlinks. We spent on SEO more than $1000 for that domain lately during the 6 months period, even our backlinks dropped.
We also dropped hosting24 website due to they share 1 single IP with all your customers (never another IP). If you have 1.000.000 clients you hold them all on the same IP so if 1 get ddosed all your servers are down.
Thanks to our testing team who was able to find all this out all this informations during a whole month testing.