Topic: YH is just a marketing service!

Hello folks,

We still have 3 month's left of SVIP with youhosting but we found out that this service is just a marketing tool for their main company and not even close to be able to sell services and we chosen to drop the service now until will be too late and spend more money.

1. Accounts are stored on a single database, if a customer comes from other youhosting reseller service and he never visited my website he finds out that he has already registered an account! (Lucky because of our privacy policy otherwise so far 7 people tried to compromise my company reporting it to truste that i own informations about his privacy and their browser tells them that they never visited the website, so is causing only troubles).
2. $39.99/pm is very expensive for you to be able to :
- use only 20%CPU MAX.
- wait 1 month to send a newsletter to your customers.
- your income is equal to 1:unlimited i mean customer buy a server and is able to create unlimited websites (they are aware of this breach not are not going to fix it since they made the sistem work like this).
- Support is very poor and answers are very short like robots drives you no where (we've been waiting 4 days for 1 ticket answer as a SVIP).
- connection speed is very low.
- no refunds even if you paid for a longer term.
3. Marketing service :
- *YOU* are not a reseller you are just a promoter of their service since they gives no privacy, even if you set your own name servers is still displaying Hostinger instead of your company name.
- They send news letters even if you pay $39.99 which is a high amount for the service described above.
- Error pages still point to their servers (another promoting way).
- your website create backlinks for them so they accumulate more backlinks and get ranked higher on search engines.
- Control panel at 10-15 logouts redirect you to cpanel.main-hosting.com which has the footer youhosting courtesy.
- our domain onlinemov.net in 6 months had alexa rank 984.778 when we pointed it to youhosting google pagerank 2, now alexa rank N/A and google pagerank -. Thanking to them because as they use you as a backlinker you are seen as a spammer because you produce too many youhosting backlinks. We spent on SEO more than $1000 for that domain lately during the 6 months period, even our backlinks dropped.

We also dropped hosting24 website due to they share 1 single IP with all your customers (never another IP). If you have 1.000.000 clients you hold them all on the same IP so if 1 get ddosed all your servers are down.

Thanks to our testing team who was able to find all this out all this informations during a whole month testing.

Regards,
Daniel T.

Make money with us joining the affiliate program http://onlinemov.co.uk/affiliate-program.php

YH based hosting : http://onlinemov.net
Main business : http://onlinemov.co.uk

Re: YH is just a marketing service!

You are more then right with your review.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

These are known facts which has been discussed time and time again. YH is good as a free reseller provider.

No one has ever become poor by giving.

wassupmumbai wrote:

These are known facts which has been discussed time and time again. YH is good as a free reseller provider.

A free, not a paid one.

That is the most truthful and accurate review of youhosting's current state of services that I have seen. I agree with all said aside from the hosting24 single IP issue. Most shared hosting servers have a single IP for shared clients, unless you purchase a dedicated IP if they have them available.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

As I have said before: YouHosting is not a bad product, it's just a product built for a very specific purpose.

1. YouHosting has one cluster of nameservers. If an account is created, related records are created in that cluster. If you then try to create a new account, you'd have to send more records to the same nameservers, which would give conflicts. That is why this has been blocked. In reality, it's the same with any reseller hosting system, only since YouHosting has many clustered servers and many resellers, it becomes more evident.

- 20% cpu PER ACCOUNT. Combine that with unlimited accounts with nothing restricting the number of clients you can possibly have and you get pretty much unlimited CPU power. YouHosting is meant to provide free hosting, so this is a good system.
- I've never liked the newsletter system and I wouldn't rely on YouHosting mail system. Instead, use the Export Client Information tool to generate a dump of clients and use that with your own newsletter software. Most reseller hosting providers don't have that.
- Connection speed is fine, roughly 10Mbit per account, limited only by your own connection. It's good for free hosting and decent for paid.
- They have a free plan. If you're not sure whether YouHosting is the product for you, use that. Or just pay per month, it's not like that's any more expensive.
- Nameservers are never truly white label with a reseller service.
- True, the Hostinger invitation e-mail are bad. There is no denying that fact.
- You can point the error pages to your own website if you have a paid plan.
- How does your website generate backlinks? Except for the auto installer, of course.
- I've never experienced that problem with logouts. Be sure to send a ticket about that as that's a bug, not intentional marketing.
- I spent exactly $0 on SEO and my website is Alexa rank 224,603 and page rank 3. The domain has only served as a front end site for a YouHosting reseller account. It's sad that your domain lost it's ranking, but you can't blame YouHosting for that.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

I never said is a bad product, this is just our test results and we we're unhappy and we chosen to share it and stop providing it.

Actually the CPU raise up so fast switching 2-3 pages quickly, cloud flare enter and says the site is down, all this is due to old scripts, the control panel code is not optimized properly.
If there would ever be a massive update and changes be sure will test it again.

we use dedicated servers with 1GB/ps connection for support in UK and DE, our end is pretty high.
Till then the account is left to expire.

Regards,
Daniel T.

Make money with us joining the affiliate program http://onlinemov.co.uk/affiliate-program.php

YH based hosting : http://onlinemov.net
Main business : http://onlinemov.co.uk