Topic: I Like YouHosting

I Like YouHosting because they give us free re seller host that we can earn some money smile

Re: I Like YouHosting

Let's hope you feel the same after an year or so, when your clients will start moving their site's to hostinger because they have received an email from them with a hosting offer much better then what can you offer!

srikantadas wrote:

I Like YouHosting because they give us free re seller host that we can earn some money smile

do you really earn money from your free reseller?

srikantadas wrote:

What amount of money you can earn ?
I created account in the month of Jan.2014 and upto 21 june 2014 my earnings is NIL.

Regards,
Rahul Jain (Sunny)

hostkeeda wrote:
srikantadas wrote:

What amount of money you can earn ?
I created account in the month of Jan.2014 and upto 21 june 2014 my earnings is NIL.

You can earn virtually any amount of money. All you need is a large amount of users and a good monetization strategy.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

With the free reseller account you won't make that much money because of the CPU limit errors and the emails to clients sent by hostinger.

bm wrote:

With the free reseller account you won't make that much money because of the CPU limit errors and the emails to clients sent by hostinger.

That is not much a problem.Only problem is clients can't receive conformation emails.

bm wrote:

+1 here. CPU, hostinger emails, 404 redirects, conformation emails issue, lack of support, etc

bm wrote:

In VIP/SVIP plans, Is hostinger send emails to my clients ?

Regards,
Rahul Jain (Sunny)

hostkeeda wrote:

In VIP/SVIP plans, Is hostinger send emails to my clients ?

Yes.

All you've said above that free resellers get (hostinger mails, 404s, cpu limits, confirmation problems) are just the same for vip/svip, except cpu limit is increased a little

terox5 wrote:

except cpu limit is increased a little

They says that but it seems same to me.

It's not for as far as I know. CPU limit is roughly twice for paid than it is for free.

Also, you can redirect CPU and 404 errors to your own website if you have a paid plan so it is definitely not the same.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

The thing is, we have no real way to know if the cpu limit actually is different other than the words of youhosting. We see the the same cpu limit issues and complaints with sites hosted on VIP/SVIP accounts so Occam tells me there is no actual difference in that resource allocation.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

i had earned no money from my reseller and so much errors of resources limit from clients! just by having many clients and ads maybe we can get some money! but the problems are too much

dr.hamid wrote:

i had earned no money from my reseller and so much errors of resources limit from clients! just by having many clients and ads maybe we can get some money! but the problems are too much

It is not a cakewalk.

@dr.hamid: As I know you are Iranian (just like me) But your web site is English with default YH template.
At first translate it (+ RTL) then start crying !

Mehdi Tamaddon wrote:

@dr.hamid: As I know you are Iranian (just like me) But your web site is English with default YH template.
At first translate it (+ RTL) then start crying !

i am not crying. just waiting the clouds to rain!
why should i translate?
any one can use it not just iranians
and of course  translated cpanel will be shown after log in.

Only if YH stops sending clients with hostinger emails we can get some really good things done with YH.

No one has ever become poor by giving.

And why should they do this? It's a white label service.....