Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

Me-Professional wrote:

No comment but oh responsive "As harry request"
Moving sections will be included and all upcoming free YouSHOPZ theme will be responsive !

http://www8.0zz0.com/2014/06/28/13/194801758.png

/copy-paste from hosting24 paper_lantern theme, gj big_smile

Make money with us joining the affiliate program http://onlinemov.co.uk/affiliate-program.php

YH based hosting : http://onlinemov.net
Main business : http://onlinemov.co.uk

52 (edited by Me-Professional 2014-06-28 12:00:18)

w3egy wrote:
Me-Professional wrote:

Moving sections will be included and all upcoming free YouSHOPZ theme will be responsive !

Hehe Smart you are, Peper-latern is "Ordinary theme for all cPanel users" not hosting24 only, clone kid !
Copy and paste : If you are a man do it and tell me if copy and paste works with you !

BTW it is just a project for making a new responsive themes in the future.
Do you know Bootstrap, JS Hacks and CSS ? Hehe lol "copy-paste" try that before you ever talk and show me !

Maximum size 400 characters long and 4 lines high.

Me-Professional wrote:
w3egy wrote:
Me-Professional wrote:

Hehe Smart you are, Peper-latern is "Ordinary theme for all cPanel users" not hosting24 only, clone kid !
Copy and paste : If you are a man do it and tell me if copy and paste works with you !

BTW it is just a project for making a new responsive themes in the future.
Do you know Bootstrap, JS Hacks and CSS ? Hehe lol "copy-paste" try that before you ever talk and show me !

Sorry if i made you mad but look at it, icons, and everything is the same, only that P is the difference, if you really do bootstrap, js hacks and css show me a brand new template not cpanel copyrighted stuff, they can take down all who uses it if they are willing to at any time. And btw you should make your own thread if you are advertising something, it looks like is LTE thread smile

Make money with us joining the affiliate program http://onlinemov.co.uk/affiliate-program.php

YH based hosting : http://onlinemov.net
Main business : http://onlinemov.co.uk

54 (edited by Me-Professional 2014-06-28 12:31:37)

w3egy wrote:

Sorry if i made you mad but look at it, icons, and everything is the same, only that P is the difference, if you really do bootstrap, js hacks and css show me a brand new template not cpanel copyrighted stuff, they can take down all who uses it if they are willing to at any time. And btw you should make your own thread if you are advertising something, it looks like is LTE thread smile

Heh ? Mad ! Why should I be mad from that ?
No what I said was really true !, instead you want part of coding ?

Technically YouHosting themes got its own structure we cloned it from Paper latern
and stratford cloned LTE from a theme on the internet. that's how it works !
and I get a permission from cPanel they allowed that to be done "Kill your self",
but you shouldn't advertise that as you are offering cPanel !

Test  Code comparison of how YH system works  :

body {padding-top:60px;}

.hide   {display:none;}
.clear   {clear:both;}f

.tal    {text-align: left !important;}
#start                { min-height:100%; position: relative; }
#container { width: 100%; padding-bottom: 150px;}
#bef-main            { width:100%; min-height:100%; }

#top                { width:100%; height:100px; margin-top: 60px;}
.logo            { overflow: visible;
position: absolute;
left: 0;
margin: 0 0 0 10px; }
.logo img {
width: 100%;
height: 100px;
}
#top.choose        { float:right; padding:17px 0 0 20px; }
#top.choose span    { display:block; padding-bottom:5px; color:#fff; }
#top.choose select    { width:120px; }

#top-menu {

margin: 0;
}
#top-menu td        { 
float: left; 
position: relative;
display: block; 

}

I believe you know that "how to compare" ! If you don't you shouldn't be a reseller or even to use YH !
Okay, I don't want to hijack thread now !
I will stop talking and I won't respond to such persons like you !
Any user questions will be answered !

terox5 wrote:

GRR AND WHEN IS ADMINLTE COMIN OUT! BEEN WAITIN WEEKS sad

I'm working on it right now, testing with people next week!

Regards,
Matthew Stratford
Creator of BoxPanel V1.3 and Admin LTE themes.

Me-Professional wrote:

Thing is, you have a cPanel theme turning it into a similar panel theme. I am turning something that isn't designed as a hosting panel into one.

Regards,
Matthew Stratford

Will it be free?

u wot m8?
New Forum!

makanenzo10 wrote:

Will it be free?

Yeah, I believe !

@Me-Professional Please don't hijack other people's threads.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

Okay, I am sorry for everybody now, I apologize.

Hello, Me-Professional, would it be possible to get just the icons and their css from Paper Lantern for my theme, as they seem to match my theme better than anything else?

Regards,
Matthew Stratford

m.stratford wrote:
terox5 wrote:
m.stratford wrote:

If you are referencing the un-fitting large titles, yes, i'm onto it!

They used to just have numbers in them, so I need to make the text smaller smile

Its not only the text, but also the size of the boxes themselves (the titles' backgrounds)

Oh, yeah, they need to be the full width of the screen on mobile smile Will sort that too smile

Fixed!

Regards,
Matthew Stratford

Matt are you any closer to finishing it? yikes

terox5 wrote:

Matt are you any closer to finishing it? yikes

I am literally working flat out on it now!

/index now done
/switcher just needs integrating and a bit more work

the cPanel page features are becoming operational as I speak.

Signup here bit.ly/TuQ81J and goto the MSDH - Alpha Theme for the latest look!

Regards,
Matthew Stratford

When this is done, it should be one of the default themes in YH. It looks really nice!

u wot m8?
New Forum!

makanenzo10 wrote:

When this is done, it should be one of the default themes in YH. It looks really nice!

Thank you!

Regards,
Matthew Stratford

m.stratford wrote:
makanenzo10 wrote:

Thank you!

No, but really! We should ask them if they can make this one of the default themes, because it looks so premium and good! We can always ask them?

u wot m8?
New Forum!

makanenzo10 wrote:

No, but really! We should ask them if they can make this one of the default themes, because it looks so premium and good! We can always ask them?

You can always ask, but I don't think it will happen. After all, just like the auto installer, this control panel is no longer being developed. It's more likely to be replaced than updated.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:
makanenzo10 wrote:

You can always ask, but I don't think it will happen. After all, just like the auto installer, this control panel is no longer being developed. It's more likely to be replaced than updated.

Maybe they will replace the YH Control Panel to the traditionally CPanel so that we can use the other themes on the internet for the CPanel. I think it is a better idea to replace it.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

makanenzo10 wrote:
Hans wrote:
makanenzo10 wrote:

Maybe they will replace the YH Control Panel to the traditionally CPanel so that we can use the other themes on the internet for the CPanel. I think it is a better idea to replace it.

Knowing Hostinger's Reputation, they won't be doing that unfortunately.

Regards,
Matthew Stratford

m.stratford wrote:
makanenzo10 wrote:
Hans wrote:

Knowing Hostinger's Reputation, they won't be doing that unfortunately.

It [REMOVED] having Hostinger with us. They do nothing.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

72 (edited by m.stratford 2014-06-30 08:22:12)

Hello Everyone!

Just to let you all know, I am working really hard on the theme.

Another screenshot for you: The Black Theme, take a look!

Post's attachments

Screen Shot 2014-06-30 at 14.20.15.png 173.72 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Regards,
Matthew Stratford

makanenzo10 wrote:

That is not going to happen. If you want reseller hosting with cPanel, go to Hosting24.

People may not agree with how Hostinger does things, but you've got to give them credit for one thing: they have developed a system which allows you to load 10 times as many accounts on a server as would be possible with cPanel and keep things running fairly smoothly. Have you ever wondered why there are only two free reseller hosting providers who've been able to survive for longer than 2 years, and that they both use a control panel they wrote themselves?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:
makanenzo10 wrote:

That is not going to happen. If you want reseller hosting with cPanel, go to Hosting24.

People may not agree with how Hostinger does things, but you've got to give them credit for one thing: they have developed a system which allows you to load 10 times as many accounts on a server as would be possible with cPanel and keep things running fairly smoothly. Have you ever wondered why there are only two free reseller hosting providers who've been able to survive for longer than 2 years, and that they both use a control panel they wrote themselves?

So I guess this means that the YH Panel is way more powerful and can do much more, but in design it lacks if you don't want to make your own theme. Now I understand. This one Panel actually is better then we thought it was! Thanks for telling me that!

u wot m8?
New Forum!

makanenzo10 wrote:
Hans wrote:
makanenzo10 wrote:

So I guess this means that the YH Panel is way more powerful and can do much more, but in design it lacks if you don't want to make your own theme. Now I understand. This one Panel actually is better then we thought it was! Thanks for telling me that!

It certainly doesn't mean it's more way more powerful, just designed for a unique purpose, which is free hosting. There are other panels that can cluster effectively but none available to the public on a free host. The big advantage of cPanel over youhosting cp is that there is a huge community of support for cpanel, and there is apparently zero support for youhosting cp.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG