Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

jooda wrote:

I followed the steps in the tutorial.. ended up like this O.o

http://snag.gy/ddgru.jpg

Did you upload the CSS files properly?

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I haven't been active on this project, but I have a small favor to ask!

Could people remove the .html files that came in the /cpanel/ALTEv1/ folder? I accidentally left them in and they contain my main hosting company and my name (sort of).

Thanks!

Regards,
Matthew Stratford
Creator of BoxPanel V1.3 and Admin LTE themes.

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

m.stratford wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I am pleased to announce today that I am working on a new theme for the YouHosting Control Panel.

Cool, but this is the interesting bit: It's responsive!

I will update this thread with news as it develops, but for now I leave you with an screenshot of the Dashboard (/index) WORKING on my own Control Panel smile

What do you think?

Edit: V0.4 is live!!!!!!!!! Details and install here: http://mstratforddesign.co.uk/portfolio … /adminlte/

Changelog: http://mstratforddesign.co.uk/portfolio … changelog/

Hey,
The login page is not working , How to fix that?

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

That seems a great theme, I will give it a try as soon as I sorted out other problems.

355 (edited by abdyfernando 2015-02-27 10:42:24)

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

AdminLTE version 2 was released.

http://i57.tinypic.com/143n691.jpg
http://almsaeedstudio.com/themes/AdminLTE/index2.html

I </3 YH

Looking for hosting for your main site? cPanel Hosting

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

Nice theme m.stratford, i like it

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

Why layout is so strange?
Also note that the server load is not displayed.
P.S. Can you post it to github? This eases contributing for me. Github is awesome!

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

zhigalin wrote:

Why layout is so strange?
Also note that the server load is not displayed.
P.S. Can you post it to github? This eases contributing for me. Github is awesome!

Strange? More like unique smile I like it.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

Makan wrote:
zhigalin wrote:

Why layout is so strange?
Also note that the server load is not displayed.
P.S. Can you post it to github? This eases contributing for me. Github is awesome!

Strange? More like unique smile I like it.

Don't know why, my attachment was disappeared.
Do you see it now? I can't define that layout fully responsive. Why all the control icons are stacked in a such small column?

Post's attachments

Скриншот сделанный 2015-04-10 в 18.20.22.png 252.11 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

zhigalin wrote:
Makan wrote:
zhigalin wrote:

Why layout is so strange?
Also note that the server load is not displayed.
P.S. Can you post it to github? This eases contributing for me. Github is awesome!

Strange? More like unique smile I like it.

Don't know why, my attachment was disappeared.
Do you see it now? I can't define that layout fully responsive. Why all the control icons are stacked in a such small column?

1) It's one of the better looking ones.
2) It makes the layout so much more different than standard YH themes.
3) Hey, if you don't like it, don't use it.

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

Theme Downloading Problem, Critical Server Error......

-
SparkHost (www.sparkhost.in)
Purchase Premium Hosting, Domain, SSL, Codeguard, Servers etc.. at lowest price

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

http://prntscr.com/7fxgoq Any idea what's wrong?

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

Dont worry I got that as well. I was able to fix it by adding this to the css layout section:

.insert_usrdata_email {
display: none;
}
We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

364 (edited by rayhaggins3 2015-06-11 21:53:58)

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

I can't wait to try this out! It looks perfect, but can someone please inform me on how to install this theme. Thanks!

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

I fixed it by removing the email class and now it works perfectly, thank you!

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

How do I fix this?

http://prntscr.com/7qbj2b

The icons and names do not match

No icon appears to enter webmail

Post's attachments

3.PNG 2.04 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

rayhaggins3 see first post in this topic

FreeResellers.net
NO Setup Fee - Or Any Deposit - Or Monthly Cost
New Forum!

Re: New YH theme AdminLTE - V0.4 (Beta Release) is Live!!!

I <3<3<3 FLATE THEMES