Re: My opinion of YH

I consistently have to send a second ticket telling them I want a real answer, not just a canned reply, and that I don't actually care what the answer says as long as it is relevant to my question. You could try it too.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

You just wasting your time and effort talking to youhosting support. They have shown themselves time and time again to be clueless and less than helpful.
Your on the right track here:

I've found a new reseller service and am in the process of working with the paying clients who remain to transfer them to the new stable servers.

The next move would be to downgrade that VIP account to free account and make it clear to all free clients that free the hosting service is what it is and it's really not suitable for production sites and really only suitable for non critical personal sites, dev, testing and learning. Honesty about the service you offer is the best policy when dealing with clients and will serve you very well in the long term.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Why is the support so bad?! All of Hostinger products when you contact support, they do not help you at all! Last week I contacted VPS.me support because SMS verification did not work and the person helping me didn't even resolve it. After 30 Minutes of waiting, she told me to upgrade but I said I wanted to test it out. She said we have told our support department that and it will be fixed.

Really? Can't you just find and alternate way to fix it? Seriously Hostinger. You are losing customers,

u wot m8?
New Forum!

29 (edited by Host4Ya 2014-10-05 10:35:57)

Why is the support so bad?! All of Hostinger products when you contact support, they do not help you at all! Last week I contacted VPS.me support because SMS verification did not work and the person helping me didn't even resolve it. After 30 Minutes of waiting, she told me to upgrade but I said I wanted to test it out. She said we have told our support department that and it will be fixed.

Really? Can't you just find and alternate way to fix it? Seriously Hostinger. You are losing customers,

Its cause Hostinger itself is the main project and YH or vps.me are just secondary. They are loosing customers thats right.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

30 (edited by joemtynl 2014-10-05 11:03:11)

Hans wrote:

I consistently have to send a second ticket telling them I want a real answer, not just a canned reply, and that I don't actually care what the answer says as long as it is relevant to my question. You could try it too.

I have tried it to no avail.

The irony here is when support said we tested the site and it seems to load fine. They didn't even check to see which server the site was on. That site was on another company's server - that's why it loaded fine. The irony.

You and Tavoid have given us better support than the support "team", especially with your forum search and your tutorials.

blackienl wrote:

You just wasting your time and effort talking to youhosting support. They have shown themselves time and time again to be clueless and less than helpful.
Your on the right track here:

I've found a new reseller service and am in the process of working with the paying clients who remain to transfer them to the new stable servers.

The next move would be to downgrade that VIP account to free account and make it clear to all free clients that free the hosting service is what it is and it's really not suitable for production sites and really only suitable for non critical personal sites, dev, testing and learning. Honesty about the service you offer is the best policy when dealing with clients and will serve you very well in the long term.

That's what I'll probably do.

makanenzo10 wrote:

With all of their hosting properties, hostinger is probably gaining more customers than they are losing. And then with all their reseller and referral  programs they probably get a few paying customers or upgraded customers from their spammy emails.

Many people here threaten to leave, but most don't.