Topic: how many visitors when you reach cpu limit

as in subject, usually how many visitors and page views when you reach cpu limit?

Re: how many visitors when you reach cpu limit

It is depending on your script.Sometimes you can see cpu error when you don't have any visitors.The system doesn't work with 100% accuracy.

http://forum.youhosting.com/post74708.html#p74708

YH servers are very, very unstable, and no one can guarantee some minimum low number.

As a free reseller if you reach 2000 uniques/day (although they say 10.000) you are a luck man.
As a free reseller if every site you host can reach 50 simultaneously visits, you can party.

As others said before, YH is not the palce to do business. If you plan to get into this hosting business, buy yourself a proper hosting reseller account or even a VPS form a big and serious name on the market.

FaraUnID wrote:

YH servers are very, very unstable, and no one can guarantee some minimum low number.

As a free reseller if you reach 2000 uniques/day (although they say 10.000) you are a luck man.
As a free reseller if every site you host can reach 50 simultaneously visits, you can party.

As others said before, YH is not the palce to do business. If you plan to get into this hosting business, buy yourself a proper hosting reseller account or even a VPS form a big and serious name on the market.

yeah, i have plan to buy a vps. but i cannot supply so many free hosting accounts with that. still thinking...

peterphilippine wrote:
FaraUnID wrote:

yeah, i have plan to buy a vps. but i cannot supply so many free hosting accounts with that. still thinking...

Why can't?

I am a student of all people of the world.
Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

Shagor5 wrote:

Why can't?

Because hosting many accounts takes a lot of resources, especially if you don't have a resource restriction system which you've perfected over the years.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

CPU limit not depends only on visitor.. Have Some bad script, if u use it. Your server will gone down automatic.

PHP Development Team

Sohel Rana wrote:

CPU limit not depends only on visitor.. Have Some bad script, if u use it. Your server will gone down automatic.

100% right.

Cpu limit reaches if you use 10% of total cpu usage. And if you are a vip/svip you can use upto 20% of total cpu usage & it never depend on your visitors.

FIAT JUSTITIA : RUAT COELUM

JaphinRaj JB wrote:

Cpu limit reaches if you use 10% of total cpu usage. And if you are a vip/svip you can use upto 20% of total cpu usage & it never depend on your visitors.

How do you know? Have you seen the exact counters which make up the CPU limit? I have. Hits and visitors are the most common reasons to hit the CPU limits.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

Hans wrote:
JaphinRaj JB wrote:

How do you know? Have you seen the exact counters which make up the CPU limit? I have. Hits and visitors are the most common reasons to hit the CPU limits.

no but when i posted the same problem in forum one of the user posted as what i have written & @ that day you told there is no relation with hits and cpu limit.but now you are saying its related. sad , and i dont know any thing much about these things,forgive me if i spoke too much smile

FIAT JUSTITIA : RUAT COELUM

JaphinRaj JB wrote:

no but when i posted the same problem in forum one of the user posted as what i have written & @ that day you told there is no relation with hits and cpu limit.but now you are saying its related. sad , and i dont know any thing much about these things,forgive me if i spoke too much smile

Then I must have been wrong then. How old was that post exactly? If it was more than ~1 year, it's wrong.