1 (edited by G4brym 2014-04-19 06:23:31)

Topic: upgrade from vip to supervip

if I have free vip, and i want to upgrade to supervip, I still have to pay $39.95 or i only pay $39.95-$19.95=$20

Re: upgrade from vip to supervip

You will have to pay the whole fee. Free VIP has nothing to do with SVIP, they are totally different packages...

Unfortunately the upgrade is not a scale or pro-rated but consider what you will get and if you are doing well with hosting business you might be able to recover that amount quickly.

If you are not earning big dollar from hosting business then it might seem to be a high free.

Volunteer admin at 000webhost.com
http://OngETC.com - http://uHostETC.com

and if I have the vip, buy the supervip for 1 month at the end of this month I will continue with normal vip?

It's really not unfortunate at all. It's just the way it is. You're a free user right now anyway.

G4brym wrote:

and if I have the vip, buy the supervip for 1 month at the end of this month I will continue with normal vip?

Nope, you'll be suspended for non payment. You'd have to ask YH staff to downgrade you back to (free) VIP.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:
G4brym wrote:

Nope, you'll be suspended for non payment. You'd have to ask YH staff to downgrade you back to (free) VIP.

Do upgrade to super vip if you are making moeny with your hosting - this will support YH in the long run.

Cam Shots - Showcase of professional photographers and videographers.
Free Open Articles - Get unique articles updated daily.
Mobile Shots - A site for your unique mobile shots.