Topic: Viral Marketing

Anyone had try viral marketing?
I have some viral softwares for facebook that I create them and I think will working fine.

I will make a lot of promotions and advertise them from Viral.......

A viral application that I create is that when someone will join to my online competitions later to post on his facebook profile my website that he join to my competition.
Also with that viral application I can post to the users wall (''as facebook application'') and advertise my services....

Do you like it?

Re: Viral Marketing

I don't like this type of actions where you scratch your left ear with your right hand.

If you provide a good quality services people will talk about you and they will recommend you from their own free will.

You may run some others promotions thru facebook for your fans.

bitcoins wrote:

I have some viral softwares for facebook that I create them and I think will working fine.

A viral application that I create is that when someone will join to my online competitions later to post on his facebook profile my website that he join to my competition.
Also with that viral application I can post to the users wall (''as facebook application'') and advertise my services....

Do you like it?

lol

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

Exactly.

Viral marketing can easily turn into spam and scam.

My opinion is that the good marketing is to use all the tools that you can but with the correct way..
If you know how to use them correct you don't have to scare anything about spam

bitcoins wrote:

My opinion is that the good marketing is to use all the tools that you can but with the correct way..
If you know how to use them correct you don't have to scare anything about spam

Your victims may feel different about that.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Don't like.It's like a hacking script..

I am a student of all people of the world.
Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

You're literally hijacking your users' Facebook accounts. How do you think they'll respond to that, especially considering most people don't know how to remove an apps' permissions?

In my opinion, application that imposing on user is consider on the same line as the spammer or spyware.

Volunteer admin at 000webhost.com
http://OngETC.com - http://uHostETC.com

Good commodity does not require advertising!

I just request registered users to share our website and support GoogieHost

it's spam !
You show them application with no relation with Hosting, and you post some links on their walls

I think that be better idea to find some books on internet about marketing and learn how to do that on regular way and everybody talking about you and wish work with you.

Other guys will tell you whay not viral markting.

Basicly, do not yelling when you in room with group of people. Better way is to say "Hello, I am ...." and give im your visit car easy and polite.

bitcoins wrote:

Do you like it?

I think you should avoid any kind of spammy or hacking behavior.  It might pay off in the short run, but you will have to dump all your work and start over with another domain eventually.  Plan on marketing correctly for the long haul.

You can request your users to share your website on facebook or offer upgrades for people who share. but forcing them is not good. Application you use to do so will be marked as spam by users and your fb account can be deactivated.

Think about it, if you keep getting apps to post about something like Hostinger on your Facebook, you wouldn't like it. So let them advertise and we will all be happy! smile Lol!

u wot m8?
New Forum!

17 (edited by naeem0273 2014-09-06 04:32:42)

FaraUnID wrote:

Exactly.

Viral marketing can easily turn into spam and scam.

I agree with you this type of sites was many on internet now also so aware from them

ilyasfut wrote:

it's spam !
You show them application with no relation with Hosting, and you post some links on their walls

I agree with you ,we don't know what is this application.

can you say blackhat lol

just search Blackhat and see

pr0xyhost.info wrote:

can you say blackhat lol

just search Blackhat and see

did you trench old buried thread???

Some members try to rack up there post count for there free VIP by posting on dead threads.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

domkalan wrote:

Some members try to rack up there post count for there free VIP by posting on dead threads.

ha ha ha, may be they weren't aware about the rules. 150 quality post count needed to claim a free VIP